Ranking them

>Strength
Hank>Bill>Boomhauer>Dale
>Intelligence
Boomhauer>Hank>Dale>Bill
>Sexual prowess
Boomhauer>Dale>Hank>Bill

Other urls found in this thread:

panic-volkushka.tumblr.com/post/142590132565/clients-names-and-personal-information-have-been
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

panic-volkushka.tumblr.com/post/142590132565/clients-names-and-personal-information-have-been

This shit is SO good, makes so much sense

classic sitcom > modern sitcom mainly for this shit right here

yeah it was a pretty good one but despite the Sup Forumsmblr meme I'm fairly confident linking to it will only get you called SJW trash

>implying Dale wasn't the mastermind behind it all

Boomhauer nerf when

his stats are pretty good but lets face it, he has no real overpowered single attacks like "That's My Purse" or "Pocket Sand"

>boomhauer and hank ahead of dale in intelligence
The only reason Dale didn't know his wife was cheating was because he was focused on actually important shit.

>Pocket Sand
>over powered
wew lad

WRONG.

Strength
Bill>hank>boomhauer>dale

Intelligence
Dale>Hank>Boomhauer> bill
Sexual prowess
Boomhauer>Dale>bill>hank

what about on Purity?

>dale
>sexual prowess

Dale got cucked on a daily basis. Bill was a sad sack but he had at least three women thirsting for his dick just by being his old sad sack self.

Bill>Hank>Dale>Boomhauer

>Hank strongest

>bill
>top purity
hank is the purity one.

>dreaming about your neighbor's slut wife grilling naked
yeah...no

>Bill
>Highest Purity
>Mental Breakdowns on a frequent basis, pretended to be ex-wife during Christmas

You know in your heart of hearts that Dale is the purest of the bunch. His unconditional love for Joseph and his wife, his almost child-like naivete about the world as a whole. He's as pure as freshly fallen snow.

he's a total dick to his friends and will betray anyone at the drop of a hat.

Gee, sounds like you just describe Bill. It's a wonder why Hank and the others keep him around other than to just stave off the inevitable suicide that he's attempted each year.

Bill never tried to murder anyone. Dale tried to kill Hank and Bobby when he thought he had rabies.

>Hank over the Billdozer in terms of strength

Bill has super strength tho.

I think we can all agree stickin is for faggots