Brit/pol/ - Daily Politics edition

>Daily Politics
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>White children should be BUSSED into schools dominated by ethnic minorities or vice versa to halt the rise of racial segregation, says report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898098/White-children-BUSSED-schools-dominated-ethnic-minorities-vice-versa-halt-rise-racial-segregation-says-report.html

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M
youtube.com/watch?v=OaRANy2A6Uk
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/that-constitutional-crisis-i-predicted-in-june-has-now-arrived-enjoy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is based Andrew hosting the US election show on the 7th?

March on Westminster lads

Already has just under 2000 replies

shekelbook.com/nigelfarageofficial/posts/1157462140968054

WHO /TORY/ HERE?

Your country is a shit hole. Why should I care about your politics?

Fuck Mishcon de Reya, as if they care about anything other than their profits.

>both sides were prepared to appeal the decision and take it to the Supreme Court

Why not just go straight there

Therease May was based, they said.

Guess the EU wins again, haha

Write to your MP

>No Article 50 without a 66% Pro-EU Parliament voting on it

I told you so, you overly-optimistic morons

remember how hyped everyone was?

youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

Include tonight's QT lineup in next OP

LADS

Remainers vs Brexiters in one big brawl

Who wins? And by how much?

I know the Brexit news will dominate discussion, but the Guardian CiF is an absolute goldmine today.

Articles include:

"Louis Smith’s ban is just a distraction from Britain's real race issues - there are far more serious issues facing British Muslims today"

"In Brexit Britain, being a foreigner marks me out as evil"

"The Brexit vote has made me consider claiming my German citizenship. But as a descendant of a Jewish refugee, I just can’t bring myself to do it"

What did May do?

>Government loses Article 50 court fight

See for all that is being said about this, surely no MP worth his/her salt will go against enacting Article 50.

They've all made such a big show of talking about respecting the will of the people they can't go back on their word now

>beta nu-males and students vs working class lads, builders, plumbers, fisherman etc

Gee I wonder.

Your little local currency's doing much better now that you've given up your silly little fantasies of leaving the Union lads :^)

>dat reverse domino effect

The UK is just greater England anyway. England makes up 84% of the population and they rule the remaining 16% like colonies.

I refer to you all as English until such time as non-English """Brits""" stop being so thoroughly cucked by the English.

You stupid little englander.

:^)

>brexit cancelled
AUX ARMES CITOYENS, FORMEZ VOS BATAILLONS

>tfw Parliament votes for Brexit

Depends how much pressure and organization goes in to telling MPs that if they ignore the will of the people, they will not be re-elected. Looks like Farage needs to get back in the game.

But with 68% of their constituencies wanting to Leave

That last one sounds hilarious.

>government is defeated in court on a single legal mechanism
>LE BREXIT CANCELLED

Why are people so stupid lads

There's enough pro remain MPs to drag this out for years

>nigger woman married to a jew
>david pannick is a jew

>Labour saying they support May in government vote

Wow meme timeline lads.

Reminder

I was just reading her response in OP's huffpost article.

Typical double standard pro-islam anti-white bullshit.

Remember that Daily Politics the day after Jo Cox had died?

Fucking hell.

the Guardian is hilarious desu

Well remainers have a lot of numale liberal faggots but also most of Scotland. Brexiters have tough working class lads but also a lot of really old people.

> MPs get to vote on brexit: ah yes very good I am happy that our elected officials are making the decisions for us.

>MPs vote on bombing syria: REEEEEEEEE I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THIS REEEEEEEEE FUCKING FASCISTS

>descendant of a Jewish refugee
Isn't the idea with refugees that they GO BACK after their country of origin is safe?

>Depends how much pressure and organization goes in to telling MPs that if they ignore the will of the people, they will not be re-elected

They will though, thanks to your daft first-past-the-post voting system. The vast majority of your lower house's seats are safe seats.

K E K
E
K

>when Scotcuck MPs deny our right to leave the EU

>"The Brexit vote has made me consider claiming my German citizenship. But as a descendant of a Jewish refugee, I just can’t bring myself to do it"
Jesus wept there's so much bullshit in that sentence it's making my brain melt.

yeah that's when I knew may was a total charlatan and you were all stupid for believing the tories' boiler-plate 'we love patriotism, honest' shite they trot out for every election then immediately throw in the bin

YOU ALL GOT PLAYED
TORIES ARE BLUE NEW LABOUR

youtube.com/watch?v=OaRANy2A6Uk

Theresa may be a muslim sympathiser

>scotland

Scots are incomprehensible, so people think they are hard. In reality they are completely reliant on government for everything and are prone to dying of heart disease aged 45.

>Start of November, so everyone decides to emphasise how caring and patriotic they are by wearing poppies as soon as possible
>Politicians all desperate to show how caring and wonderful they are
>Meanwhile: Injured ex-servicemen can still be denied ESA because some cocksucker thinks they're fit to work
>Meanwhile: Nobody questions why we've got to buy fake flowers from a charity to fund care for injured soldiers instead of having the government that injured them pay for it
>Meanwhile: There exists no public pressure for any serious change despite nearly every bugger you pass wearing a flower to look good

Because shills spammed before information could be given.

Have faith guys! I honestly don't know your politics and where it would go, but I'm still going to be hopeful, because god damn it there has to be hope in the end!

>design studio interns vs. working class lads

Gee i fucking wonder

Hi Britbros. Just got to work and reviewing headlines.

Just want to stop by and say I'm wishing for the best for you guys. Fuck these corrupt fuckers for going against the will of the people.

We are at stage 3 now then.

They should just leave the (((United Kingdom))) and become a real country tbqh

HAHAHA WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! AFTER ALL THE FUCKING MEMES, SO NOT ONLY TRUMP IS GONNA LOOSE BUT BREXIT IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN! FUCK YOU FUCKING NATIONALISTS MONKEYS!! Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

Thanks Jamal.

how come some are saying there will be an election next year now?

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/that-constitutional-crisis-i-predicted-in-june-has-now-arrived-enjoy.html

He predicted it. Why didn't you listen?

proud of my ancestors

Fuck off, Paki-tier.

>meanwhile: retards in parliament continue to bang the drum for war with russia
>meanwhile: we continue to provide saudis with weapons to bomb yemenis with
>meanwhile: our armed forces have been so hollowed out by successive governments as to be almost useless

but at least they all remembered to buy poppies lol

Go back to where you came from you worthless cunt

Pro Brexit forces:

>the Army, Royal Navy and RAF
>HM the Queen
>the bulk of the working class
>Farage
>Trump
>The Commonwealth

Anti Brexit forces:

>the Police
>most of the left wing
>minorities
>Clinton
>Every EU country

>and are prone to dying of heart disease aged 45.
That just means they've got nothing to lose dying at 20-something in a brawl started over an anonymous post on Sup Forums.

your country was a containment shithole for our shithole's criminals.

I wish they would tbqh they're nothing but trouble for us.

They are politically and economically retarded so they can fuck off for all I care.

I'm sure I saw a breakdown but which ways did the different religion's vote? I'd happily fight alongside some Sikhs or Hindus. Also, the Remains probably have all the blacks?

>I haven't actually read into the headlines and have decided to sperg out over the memes

The post

Why isn't more of a fuss made about treating your veterans better? Honestly those people doing the ESA assessments should be sent to the front line with a target strapped to their chest.

>1 post by this ID

Really makes you think

Reckon I'll sit around for a while actually chortling at all of the "THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER, BASED MAY BASED JOHNSON" twats who managed to let the bitter Remain side get the final victory thanks to wild optimism causing them to let their guard down

Question for you bongs: Is there any chance parliament will vote to remain and quash article 50? What happens then?

>The police

There's a copper that drinks in my local and he voted Brexit and is very red pilled, wouldn't put them down on the traitor side.

What exactly does your country produce besides retirement homes for expat Brits?

As if today wasn't bad enough a chav has just spat in my front garden and thrown his crisp packet in my wheelie bin.
I have had enough tbqh.

Every police officer to join since 1997 is a brainwashed weenie.

>tfw ARE NIGE helps Britain and America form a great trade deal after Brexit happens and Trump becomes president

Scotland, NI, and some english parliamentarians will ban it. And it will 100% democratic.

Aren't they the only area of the UK outside of London that actually pays for itself?

The voted to remain in the European Union anyway. It's the engcucks who are trying to betray the will of the Scottish people and drag them out.

>the Police
I wouldnt be so sure. Maybe some of the 'minority recruitment drive' generation but I'm sure anyone who has been in the force awhile knows how much immigrants bring up crime.

I don't know British politics, but I'm sure alot of angry Bongs will riot.

>Tfw fresh install of winblows

give me your best britpol memes laddies

>What happens then?
A bloodbath at the next General Election. Legitimate riots.

Im dont fucking care I just enjoy seeing nationalist dickheads being fucked.

This will mean U.K. might still get a 'Brexit', but it will be a soft compromise and not the Brexit we wanted

If 2017 became the 'Brexit election', how would that impact the political landscape of the Commons?

Are there any seats of particular interest that could switch between the big three? This can be Labour to Conservative, Conservative to Labour, Conservative to Lib Dem or even a crapshoot like UKIP taking a few seats.

For example, in Scotland the Conservatives are very loosely the second biggest party in terms of votes. Would a Brexit election lay the foundations for their role as Scotland's official opposition? Inversely, would we see the Conservatives lose the gains they have made in the past two elections in London due to the overwhelming pro-brexit sentiment there?

There are some very strange economic tricks that allowed them to claim that, but essentially no they aren't.

No, Brexit will happen. Even leftist leader Tim Farron is on record today saying he wants that. What this outcome means is that Parliament can now vote against triggering Article 50.

They can vote against it repeatedly until it becomes extremely unfavourable.

Possible but unlikely. What's probably going to happen is years of negotiations and stalling if MPs are allowed to vote on the terms of Brexit, which may ultimately result in the same thing.

English and Welsh parliamentarians will vote for it.

And it will be 100% democratic.

>Go back to where you came from you worthless cunt

Just ignore him and imagine him sat there typing electronic diarrhea and waiting for replies, it amuses me to no end

Is it bad that I'm pro-Brexit, but arguably still on denial?

The majority of the country probably didn't "really" want to leave the EU because they barely pay any attention to politics and just remember vague headlines from the daily mail about how the EU is mandating the BBC broadcast the call to prayer 24/7.
Similar numbers of remain voters, of course, didn't "really" want to stay, they just had different sources for whatever nonsense pro-remain people throw out.

On both sides it seems a fair assumption to say there were lots of people who weren't actually informed enough to give informed consent.

Nonetheless, they voted to leave, I want Brexit, so NO TAKEBACKS, ARTICLE 50 NOW.

And also a woman or a manlet. All the older bobbies before the minorities and height restrictions came in would crush them.

There aren't enough.

>trade trade trade

Is that all that matters to the Brexit Thatcherites? What about social and cultural issues?

Did any of you think, when watching the socially liberal pro-EU Amber Rudd debate Boris Johnson in the Brexit debates, that the result of that would be that she ended up Home Secretary, in charge of crime and disorder as well as immigration?

They just managed to negate the EU Referendum result and nobody is going to do anything about it, what do you think will happen?

>Even leftist leader Tim Farron is on record today saying he wants that.
"We want a Brexit that works for everyone" means "We don't want to leave".

yeah that's what im looking for, your tears, give them to me you fucking nationalist.

I woke up feeling really good this morning
now I want to fuck off to australia forever

>What happens then?
constitutional crisis

everyone goes apeshit

widespread cannibalism

a plague of locusts

noone really knows desu but it wouldnt be good. 17.4m people would have been effectively told that their vote is meaningless in a single stroke. the entirety of british democracy would be confirmed as the joke we all know it is already. people would likely turn to more extremist political outlets, which given our long history of resisting shit like that would be a national tragedy

all because a handful of remain voters cant accept a legitimate, fair electoral defeat

sad!

Remember that Stephen Kinnock used Jo Cox's death for political purposes and blamed the entire leave campaign for her death and said the only way to redeem her would be to vote to remain

>unelected monarch
>760 unelected "Lords" in upper house
>650 MPs in lower house, many elected by minority of their constituents
>minority rule in lower house, ruling regime got 51% of seats with 37% of vote
>first past the post voting system

It's quite clear that the English hate democracy. Let them destroy themselves, it will at least be something amusing for the rest of us to watch.

Ukip would return over night, maybe more right wing parties will be created, early GE, Labour would die and the Tories will probably de-select remain MPs and replace them with actual conservatives.

>The judges who blocked Brexit: One founded a EUROPEAN law group, another charged the taxpayer millions for advice and the third is an openly gay ex-Olympic fencer

Fifth columnists as usual.

>>Aren't they the only area of the UK outside of London that actually pays for itself?
They were until ~2014.

"Claiming that oil in water already determined as Scottish (when defining the area governed by Scots law and operating area of bodies like the Scottish EPA) counts towards the revenue generated in Scotland" isn't a particularly nefarious economic trick.

Though one has to wonder if the industry makes a loss whether the tables will flip around, with Westminster figures using figures that don't consider oil "extra-regio" and the SNP quietly only using onshore figures.