FLASH WAR

Who's going to win?

Who should win?

Why are they even warring?

Why is Williamson even creating a story explicitly to make Barry and Wally fags fight?

I hope black Wally wins.

Do not vote for invalid options. This is FLASH War, not Kid Flash War.

You could maybe get away with Jay or Bart.

So he's making OG Wally evil? Ugh

You know he'll fight anyway and they'll also throw in all reverse Flashes while they're at it.

Because Wally has nothing in this universe and will fuck over everyone to get the old continuity back, which includes his family

Probably not. He's probably either creating a situation where they're both reasonable in their goals but they conflict and that will test who is the better hero.

Williamson did say awhile ago he really wanted to do a Flash race between Wally and Barry.

Wally already accepted this universe at the end of the first Titans arc, though.

So he accepted losing his children a second time?

Whoever wins everyone looses because the fans of Wally and Barry will be offended no matter what happens.

Their fight might have something to do with Barry's Negative Speed Force(maybe it corrupts him)or Wally comes back from the dead in a very bad mood.

That cover is pretty fucking awesome
Do you have any higher resolution of it? I would love to use it for my phone

He doesn't remember his children. He accepted that his memories of Linda were not real and to let go of the past because nothing about it was real.

So how much you want to bet something triggers his memories of his children? Remember Barry is starting to remember Jay

>He doesn't remember his children. He accepted that his memories of Linda were not real and to let go of the past because nothing about it was real.

Sorry, nope. That's the resolution Howard Porter gave on twitter and the only size circulating around. Maybe ask Porter if he has the higher res version to post.

It's probably why he gave up on Linda so quickly. When the Speed Force Ghost of your no longer existent wife tells you your feelings are fake that probably puts a damper on the motivation.

I would bet nothing. DC does not want to even allude to his kids. They both do not fit their status quo ideals and are not popular. There's no reason to ever even consider them. Even when Williamson was tossing out Flash Family easter eggs in his book he ignored the kids.

I dunno. Wally fans will never stop bitching. I don't think making him lose will change anything. They'll just have something else to bitch about the same amount. Just move on from Lazarus to this shit.

I've talked myself into rooting for Barry because even if Wally wins Wally fans will fucking cry because he didn't win hard enough or maybe Barry gets shown in a slightly positive light and heaven forbid that ever happen.

Barry fans aren't whiny faggots like wallyfags

This is from CBR so take it with a grain of salt:

Okay, I talked to Joshua today at NYCC, partly because I wanted to get a trade signed and partially because I was curious about Flash War. First off, let me say he seems like a really friendly guy and he was lovely and easy to talk too. I really felt this is a guy I could have talked Flash with a few hours. He's also pretty accessible and was absolutely willing to talk about the upcoming arc and address any concerns I might have. As soon as I mentioned Flash War, he asked if I was concerned and he asked me who my favorite Flash was. I answered Wally and he went on to mention the following (keep in mind I am paraphrasing):

-He is a big fan of Wally and a huge reason behind this storyline is that he wants Wally in the book more.

-This story arc reflects his desire to bring back a Flash family, which he said wouldn't be possible to do without Wally.

-This story arc is not Civil War, nor is it a competition, it is a different way of examining the Barry/Wally relationship (he compared it to brothers or a father and son).

-He said there would be a disagreement between the two at the center of the story (which really is unexplored territory in my personal opinion).

-He said he thinks Flash fans will be happy with how it ends.

-For the record, I did not ask about other members of the Flash Family other than Barry, Wally, and NuWally.

>Why is Williamson even creating a story explicitly to make Barry and Wally fags fight?

Because he's a Wallyfag who knows that /ourboy/ deserves a story spotlighting him being better than Barry

>For the record, I did not ask about other members of the Flash Family other than Barry, Wally, and NuWally.

fucking casual

>Who's going to win?
Barry has a tv show, the comics, and a movie. you do the math.
>Who should win?
Who cares? Barry and Wally are bros for life.
>Why are they even warring?
To sell comics
>Why is Williamson even creating a story explicitly to make Barry and Wally fags fight?
So Wally will get his Nightwing version of the Flash name. because having a second Flash confuses new readers and s Wally's fans tend to complain regardless.

Wish I cancelled Titans sooner.

So....Jay is coming back to punch them into reason?

I hate heroes with kids so that's fine. Bart gets a pass because time travel shenanigans and you Don/Dawn were pretty much non-existent.

Barryfags are naive kids who don't know better or retarded casuals who have shit standards and jack off to some cringeworthy teen drama show that gets +95% of Flash lore and characters completely wrong.

The only Barryfans worth respecting are those from pre-Crisis. They waited 20-something years patently.

I just want Jay back regardless. You think Jesse will follow him?

that would be neat

>So Wally will get his Nightwing version of the Flash name.

That's like top two list of things you could do to piss of Wally fans. The other would be turning him black.

Kek you sure are butthurt about something.

You are right. They eat shit and ask for seconds instead. How dare consumers have standards!

Stop that user, there is nothing wrong with being a corporate whore. Don't complain, just buy!

That's not exactly what happened, but w/e.

The Speed Force told him to "live in the moment" and try to make a new life out for himself and Linda, instead of forcing the old reality memories on her like he did with Barry and the Titans.

Oh, it's you again.

It's all about the money, money, money

How come they never show kid flash's BBC outline?