ITT WE ENDORSE HILLARY

I think the email mistake just makes hillary more lovable. She's like a sweet caring grandmother who's not good with technology

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I sent a bad email that put US security in danger once.
Hillary is so relatable! I love you, Madame President!
#ImWithHer

Exactly right my friend. Everybody knows that when you reach a certain age, you are exempt of some crimes. We cannot hold Hillary Clinton to the same standards as a sane, young, intelligent person.

Hillary's a felon, that means she has street cred now, yo! #ImWithHer

Where would we be without lies? A world without surprise parties that's where.
#ImWithHer

Hillary accidentally put cyanide in my weekly cookies. Silly ole gramma.

stupid cunt isn't even gonna have the honor of being the first impeached woman shitstain but HEY, fine by me

#MAGA
>MAGA
#MAGA
>MAGA

Who can honestly say they haven't abandoned ambassadors to grisly fates? Done it myself occasionally.

She has excellent fashion sense. I am proud to endorse her and I eagerly anticipate America's own Great Leap Forward.

NOBODY should own guns !
aside from :
sub 95iq policemen
sub 85iq 16yr old crack babies niggers
subhuman shariah kebap

If we takes all the guns from the white honnest non LEO males the world is saved from thoses evuuuuul mass shooting that statistically kills less by year that a full disctrict of detroit with knives in a month.

This is what it's like to vote for a woman. Image related

If she hadn't given gainful employment to those twelve year old prostitutes in a nice safe brothel they would likely have has miserable lives on the streets of Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia or Africa.

She is the greatest protector of young people since Jesus.

I endorse Killary for Prison.

Best candidate of all times
#Imwithher

this.
it's not even like "oh she's the best between the two candidates" I geniunely like her more than anybody else for the job.
we need a mum in the white house!

she will destroy america so #imwithher

Is this the best CTR can do right now?

>She's like a sweet caring grandmother who's not good with technology
I thought she's supposed to be the most competent candidate to run for president.
WTF?

You are handicapped if you took this seriously

The is the statement of someone who has had too much prozac, ritilin, and sodium fluoride.

>we need a mum in the white house!
We need the best candidate in the white house, such an advanced democracy as the US clearly produces superior candidates.

Both Trump and Clinton are fine choices, I just happen to think Clinton is better

>President Mrs. Bill Clinton if you would please come with us, you are under arrest for high treason.

Nothing she did with her email server put US security in danger. There is literally so much misinformation about this topic, you could write a book about it and I think that someday someone will. It was another nebulous pseudo-scandal like the Benghazi embassy attack from the very beginning but it turned into a horrendous meme that everyone literally can't shut the fuck up about.

Claim:She put her email correspondence on a private server in her house instead of using the State Department’s server.

Truth: That's accurate

Claim: That's illegal.

Truth: It isn't.

Claim: A private server could have been hacked and compromised

Truth: There's no evidence that happened. There is evidence that official government servers have been hacked in the past, including State Department servers.

Claim: Hillary used her private email server for sending highly classified, top secret documents

Truth: The FBI found 3 emails that were classified among the 30000 given over to the FBI, one classified as secret, two classified as confidential.

Claim: Well, but three classified emails is pretty bad too, right? Could've exposed US spies in foreign nations and put those people at risk of being discovered, or allowed US enemies like Russia or China to get their hands on secret military technology.

Truth: The three classified documents emails dealt with highly mundane issues of diminishingly low security risk. One email, for example, dated Aug. 2, 2012, noted that Kofi Annan, the former secretary general of the United Nations, was stepping down as special envoy trying to mediate the war in Syria.

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

You are a CTR faggot, saged

$0.05 has been deposited in your account for your attempt to correct the record.

$0.03 has been deducted because you did a poor job doing it.

>There's no evidence that happened.

Internal documents from the company who managed the server showed that the security of the server was far below the standards of even public e-mail providers; and testimony in front of congress detailed the very lax security of the server.

>The FBI found 3 emails that were classified among the 30000 given over to the FBI

Except that you left out all of the stuff not turned over to the FBI. You know, all of the e-mails that were deleted, scrubbed, concealed, and denied.

>The three classified documents emails dealt with highly mundane issues

So you're saying that it's up to an individual to decide which violations of the law are bad and which are not?

Here's the deal... I've worked in the IT business. Setting up a private server is a pain in the ass. It's a pain in the ass to manage, and there are no real advantages to an individual other than an attempt to bypass FOIA and to attempt control of information you don't want people to see.

The mere fact that she chose to set up a private server is a sign that she knew in advance that she was going to be doing things she didn't want people to find out about.

But that's OK, all of this will come out in her trial. Her lawyer can argue all your points.

I have proof that Hillary is innocent in all of this, and it's all Humana's fault. Will upload in five hours, just in time to play the new pokémon release.

>the email mistake
how about the rape?
how about the foundation?
how about pay for play?
how about taking money from the Saudis?
how about supporting ISIS?

wake up

Hillary is a good woman