A University of Wisconsin student from Saudi Arabia was beaten to death outside a pizza shop by an unidentified...

>A University of Wisconsin student from Saudi Arabia was beaten to death outside a pizza shop by an unidentified, 6ft white man.

>He was attacked by an unidentified, 6ft white male who ran away from the scene after beating him.

>Alnahdi died in hospital on Monday from severe head injuries. He was bleeding from the mouth and nose when police found him outside the pizza shop at around 2am on Sunday.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893942/University-Wisconsin-student-24-Saudi-Arabia-beaten-death-outside-pizza-shop-6ft-white-man-violent-hate-crime.html?ito=social-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unidentified
>don't even have a name

BUT IT WAS DEFINITELY A HATE CRIME

Good. Fuck sandniggers and fuck Clinton

Nothing good happens after 2am

Thank God, we're fighting back.

Try not to cut yourself on those edges pal

If this dude was a citizen and target of random violence this is disgusting

If he wasnt a citizen i dont care

Reminder Sup Forums, this all Trump's fault..

FUCK YOU!
deport yourself

> ((((((((((((white man))))))))))))

>I don't care what anyone else tells me
Wew so tolerant

>finally
>FINALLY
>found a crime committed by a white person to a nonwhite person
Must feel like christmas for libs

Bump.

well if fucking saudis and muslims weren't all goddam terrorists or funding them then shit like this owuldnt happen.

GOOD RIDDANCE MUD SLIME!!!!

back to redd*t

I bet he spray painted "vote trump" or "MAGA", too.

How does he keep getting away with it ?

Haven't heard anything about this?
t. Badger

I heard it was another one of those creepy clowns popping up all over the country and that this one was wearing a top hat. Here's a rough artist's sketch.

>student from Saudi Arabia
NOT AN AMERICAN

it was the smiley face killer.

A dead muslim is a good muslim

Watcha doing Ahmed?

they still aint caught the dude who killed that student in 2008. stabbed her in the heart with a fucking knife right in the house next to my Gfs apt. probably a homeless crazy fuck

don't forget wisconsin is the home of Ed Gein and Jefery Dahmer.

>Even the death of a human being won't stop me from promoting my political views.

>women
>politics

Ribs in spices sweet arabian prince ;__;

Same shit as the Brexit murder and the church-burning.They're getting desperate, expect more false-flag crimes. CNN will probably tack a red hat onto the suspect's description.

So how do I know it wasn't a spurred gay lover?

Angry that the Saudi Gentleman was too nervous to reveal their affair for fear of reprisal in Saudi Arabia?

Or he caught him cheating him and cucking him with another man and murdered him that way?

Or a gay man so afraid after Orlando that he felt he had to attack this man from a part of the world where he could face death and he didn't want that culture near him?

Hey, I can make shit up too...I even do cooler stories.

What is the problem?

>Student from Saudi Arabia
>U.S Citizen

how to spot a Clinton supporter, everyone

it was the smiley face killer en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smiley_face_murder_theory

Also

>victim of hatred

This guys from a country where pretty much their entire legal code would qualify as "hate speech" if it were written in the west.

It's already been exposed Hillary's guys make this shit happen. It's just sad that her most fanatical supporters are not swayed by evidence and instead.....there's nothing to go on on this case.

Hey, maybe the Zodiac killer came back, did the guy leave a note? Where was Ted Cruz?

Making shit up is fun, now I see why the media does it.

Apparently he got into a fight after being in a bar, the story about it being outside a pizza place is bullshit. Everyone was drinking.
The town is pretty hickish and scummy, but there are a decent amount of Dindus on campus. Might not have been white guys who kicked the shit out of him. Definitely wasn't unprovoked though.

>nonwhite
>citizen

Haha, i love hearing good news in the morning. Brightens up my whole day!

Saudi gets killed by manlet. Claim manlet was 6 foot tall, terminator.

if he was killed by a Google it would not even make the news. a white man..... breaking ((((((((news)))))))

Give me one good reason why an american citizen should beat to death another american citizen for no reason

Stop being edgy, your coming off as a faggot

Based, the fire rises. Thank you Trump!

He shouted "Vote Trump, and article 50 must be triggered at all costs" before he killed the guy.

So sad.

Totally because its 100% impossible for someone to become a citizen right?

My dad is an american citizen but he is from puerto rico, if the libtard papers wanted to smear whites they would say that a man from puerto ruco was beaten

>6 tall

Was he wearing shoes?

This is important.

That would explain the tiny getaway vehicle seen fleeing the scene.

Witnesses aren't sure, but they said that he was definitely wearing a Trump tie.

So killing random people is okay because you dont like them or where they come from?

Conversly then it should be okay for ahmed to round up his buddies and jihad white christians since they dont like them

Dont be a fag, grow up.

Are you trying to cheer me up OP

"whoa, Scooby"

A nigger shot an 82 year old man in his driveway in a quiet suburb outside Indianapolis. He was caught this week and face 45-65 years in prison FOR MURDER.

Earlier this month he shot bullets at an Indianapolis police department. He has a Facebook full of anti white posts, including "white MUST DIE".

Not one mention of this being a hate crime. And he'll be out in 30 years FOR MURDER.

>American citizen
>From Puerto Rico
Where else would he be a citizen of

The sad state of it is nowadays this just makes me think good. We can't keep taking the higher road when thousands of us are raped and killed. You try and target those directly responsible and they are hidden and merge back into their huge families and ghettos, so the whole community is always complicit, always.

Meanwhile we live in fractured, nuclear units and are easily isolated, so the government goes for the easy target. It's an uneven war unless we start being brutal.

That said the US is a different situation and this guy might have been totally undeserving.

Poor guy. Clearly the victim of a rigged system.

>Conversly then it should be okay for ahmed to round up his buddies and jihad white christians since they dont like them

THEY DO THAT ALL THE FUCKING TIME YOU ETERNAL FUCKING FAGGOT

The very concept of a hate crime is a Jewish ploy to use against whites.
The laws are drafted to use against whites, not minorities.

Thats not the point, the point is that they would twist it to make him sound like a migrant cause muh feels, from what i read it never stated he wasnt a citizen

>don't even know who did it
>hate crime

why did they have to emphasize that the guy was 6ft?

>he is from puerto rico
Nonwhites aren't Americans Pablo

Oh no poor brown people how awful.

They have no other information either. This shitskin might've even started it, something that wouldn't surprise me after having dealt with the Paki contingent at UW-Oshkosh.

>two guys talking shit
>one dude punches the other
>tragically, the dude's out on his feet and dies from an unprotected fall

MUH MAFUKKEN HATE CRIME """BEATEN TO DEATH""" """ATTACKED"""

he can't not get away with this can he

Good.

>implies racially based hatred is a disease
>literaly refuses to listen to what anyone tells her, including statistics, scientists, anthropologists etc.

shiggydiggy women are fucking worthless.

Good.

In any normal world it wouldn't seem alright, but we were born and raised in a decent, white world where dignity and altruistic morals were upheld. We've all experienced otherwise since, when other groups slaughter and rape you indiscriminately turning the other cheek will just leave you wiped from history.

We have to be even worse back,so that in the end we can have a better world than they could ever make.

it became necessary to defend mah hwhite honour, most regrettable. Ah'll probably make a video about it

bloody hell

oooh nooo

that sucks

>Shitskin
>Human being
Not so fast.

>I can't identify him officer
>but he was 6ft tall, white and a trump supporter

Trump supporters would beat a million sand niggers to death with change except for the small detail that it would ruin trumps campaign.

>your coming off as a faggot
That's cause he's most likely a stormfaggot. But it's the far left's actions that are empowering and providing justification for those of the far right. Also, what the fuck do you expect far right groups to do when they see what's happening in Europe.

One less potential suicide bomber.

He majored in chemistry and aviation technology
so sad to see this potential go to waste

>nonwhite
>citizen
That's the most nigger tier post I've read on Sup Forums this morning. Kill yourself nigger.

Watch them turn it into a race thing instead of a this faggot got into a fight and lost thing

If it was a white student from europe that got killed by a black citizen, Sup Forums would have a very different reaction. fucking hypocrites

>muj gets beat down like he's in acre
Good job, false flag, rabble

>white person gets beat down by a ghoul
Bad job, this is a hate crime, rabble

I don't see the difference in logic, so I don't see the hypocrisy.

>white people inherently value white people more
>this is somehow hypocritical

lol look at this leftist Bernie faggot

nice meme.
can you reword you're post i don't understand what you're trying to say

based

God. His last meal was Topperz pizza..
Nobody deserves that..

>blacks act like niggers
f-fucking niggers!
>whites act like niggers
p-praise k-kek!

fucking sad

race war when

And nothing of value was lost. I hope they never catch the Patriot who did it.

nigger

That already happens back at Ahmed's home country, you should go back to your home country beaner peasant

All that guys needs to do is kill 3000 more of them, and we're finally even for 9/11.

Not a citizen.

Piece of shit from Saudi Arabia.

I'm not seeing the problem.

Finally some good news

saudi arabian lucilled

Probably talked about blowing up the pizza place for putting pepperoni on his halal pie

Man bites dog.

Couldn't give a fuck 2bh.

Probably his boyfriend.

>Conversly then it should be okay for ahmed to round up his buddies and jihad white christians since they dont like them

but this is literally what they're doing tho lmao

you're a guy who would screech "WAIT YOU CAN'T DO THIS IT'S AGAINST THE LAW" while Tyrone and Jose take turns pumping your boypussy before putting a slug in your brain.

>I don't care what anyone else tells me

Typical woman and libshit.

DEAD SAUDIS BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

>You're in the club when this guy smacks your mulatto gf's ass
what do you do?

haha take that you fucking sandnigger.

I wish this would happen on a regular basis

Honestly Saudi Arabia maybe the country most worthy of hatred in the whole world. I also heard that when Saudis leave their little 7th century theocracy they become total shit cunts because they're allowed to interact with women that aren't their sisters or goats for the first time. Their diplomats are said to have sex slaves and what not. Honestly I'm ashamed our governments are so friendly.