FUNNY ISN'T IT

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Other urls found in this thread:

gunplans.com/homemade-guns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_peroxide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i've pretty much been under a rock when it comes to global politics lately. does this mean that the people of britain voted to secede from the eu but can't until they receive approval from parliament?

does parliamentary approval mean brussels has to let them leave cause if so lol

>the citzens Great Britain have literally no power

There'll be an appeal in the Supreme Court first.

seriously
>we want to leave the EU!
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get back to work!

>A referendum (people voting brexit) has no legal power
>Similarly, the Prime minister does not have the legal power to leave the EU (high court ruling)
>The lower and upper houses have to hold a vote to decide on staying or leaving

Did Brits really think the elites would ever let them escape?

EU = you're here forever

what a fucking mess. why was there a vote then? surely the approval will be more or less a formality, right? you would riot if they denied your vote, would you not?

EUSSR.

This is horseshit. The people already spoke. Not even a bong and got salty.

>the ultracorrupt 'representatives' of the people once again have the right to overrule the will of the people

Who's your real (((sovereign))) again, britcucks?

I bet the british MPs dont even have to be bribed to vote in a politically correct fashion, they are just that good goy

>The people already spoke

>70% voter turnout
>52% voted leave, 48% voted remain
>that means only 36.4% of the country voted leave

YES IT IS HAHAHA

We won you fucking britcucks. Enjoy open borders and being slowly invaded by our industry.

Cameron made a promise that he would running up to the election. He won, and he was held to his promise. Additionally, he had just successfully campaigned against Scottish exit, so he probably felt confident to take on Brexit.

So Brexit is bad now? How?

I thought the pressure was making it so the parlaiment would have to vote leave

Yes, and? Only 33% voted stay. So what's your point?
36>33

And less voted to remain ;^)

and only 33.6% voted to remain. And no, remain isn't the "default".
so what's your point?

When I heard this in the morning I burst out laughing.

If this stops Brexit I will never let this down.

>voting in general election
>64% voter turnout

Go figure which vote was more democratic.

MPs want to get reelected, so they usually follow through. However, there is more at stake...

> low voter turnout makes a vote undemocratic

Hassan! You stupid piece of shit!

What happens if they leave by force?

>i will give u the people opportunity to chose
>just kiddings!

>Of course you can vote
>As long as the outcome is the one we want it to be

Sounds like 66.4 % voted to leave

>less democratic = undemocratic

Mehmet no.

To stop brexit would indicate the end of any pretense of democracy in this country.

Britcuck establishment literally faked a Brexit to blackmail their EUSSR (((overlords))) into giving them special privileges.

Entire Brexit stunt was just a bargaining chip for EU negotiations.

Note that the post-Brexit pogroms against 'foreigners' were only directed against the polack toilet clean up crew, and not ever against the paki grooming gangs that systematically pimps out british underage girls to their political class

Good thing the EU jews didnt fall for it. Should they be stupid enough to stay the polish colonization shall continue.

They get shot

>mentioning voter turn out
>implying people who don't vote have an option

Will there be an uprising? Or a civil war?

The reason they focus on the polish people in the UK debates is because it's too racist to attack middle easterners and niggers for causing problems with crime and violence. Polish people are white enough so that it won't be racist to blame them for all problems.

Polacks are just a proxy they use to attack all immigrants without being accused of racism.

REMINDER: Choosing not to vote in sonething like Brexit is still a political decision and ideas like "voter turnout" mean very little.

>remainers complain about the result
>you're just salty that you didn't get the result you wanted
>high court rules the PM can only invoke article 50 with the support of MPs
>brexiters lose their fool minds and start talking about civil war

Try telling them that they're just moaning that they don't like the result and watch them lose their minds

gunplans.com/homemade-guns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acetone_peroxide

A people with no say in their own lives are no more than slaves.

Are you seriously such a fucking shill that you identify as a European and member of the EU over a German, or are you just trolling? Holy shit I fucking hate Germs. Even if you're joking, you're a fucking cunt, Klaus.

Most British newssources, even the left leaning ones, have admitted it would be "politically toxic" for the house members to vote against the will of the people.

Not only that, but the conservative party is leading in the polls anyway.

No, they focus on polacks because polacks are catholic and the britcucks hate nothing more than catholicism.

They tolerate the paki mudslimes because they are useful idiots performing organized crime tasks at the local level that no british criminal would ever touch with a ten foot pole, like grooming underage girls and pimping them out to politicians and jews.

should have known.
just like when Norwegians voted no to entering EU and without asking they signed us up for EEA which is basically the same except we decide on agriculture and fish but we don't get a say in EU.

This

Just ignore the shitposting. Brexit is still happening, either parliament will vote for it or the supreme court will say May has the power to trigger article 50

The house of lords will stivk up for the people. They are good guys.

Because speculators say so.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! heads will roll