It's Literally Rigged

>A NBC station was caught posting election results showing a Hillary Clinton victory days before the election, fueling concerns that the mainstream media is conditioning the public to accept a rigged election favoring Hillary.

>Political activists discovered a hidden web site for WRCB out of Chattanooga, Tenn. showing election results with Hillary Clinton securing 343 electoral votes and 42% of the popular vote.

infowars.com/nbc-caught-preparing-hillary-victory-results-before-election/

>mfw pol made it to the alex jones show

That picture is nothing but vaginas...

I dunno. I suspect fucking with the secret service guy(s) wouldn't be a great plan.

Its called a placeholder dummy. We've been through this so called "controversy" every single fucking primary and the placeholder is never close to the results.

>selfie
fucks sake the dumbest fucking shit

They're gonna be at Ft Bragg tomorrow, should I bend one over?

someone should photoshop trump on the left kek

Have fun.
Make sure you've got a good funeral cover plan first tho.

>it's literally rigged for decades and it can't get more literal
The question is rather who will is doing the rigging this time and how to prevent it or mitigate it. They will try, that's for sure.

Doesn't something like that happen every other election? I remember it happening with Romney, and here in Germany as well. The official excuse is always "we're just testing the system with made-up numbers". On the other hand, assuming that these are real plots to steal the results would make practically every single election in the West since the dawn of the internet a sham. I'm not sure I can or want to believe that.

>Chattanooga

What kind of stupid abo name is that?

welcome to the midwest

Given that it came down to taking native names for places and rivers, or calling it "New [European City]", I find this okay. The settlers weren't terribly imaginative.

>infowars

into the trash

A right fucking good name that is

Chatta-go-fuck yourself

Oh well, now that the election is over let the blood bath commence.

>Tennessee
>Midwest

Actually in Chattanooga rn what should i do?

If you read the article you can find the source article with the screenshot of the URL.

The guy clearly just used the developer console to add these numbers as when you hit the ftp site it shows 0℅. Pretty easy to just edit the source with your dev console and screenshot.

Run a campaign to get the name changed to something that isn't stupid

At least it isn't as bad as shit like "Chattahoochee" or "Okeechobee."

Don't media corporations always do that in advance?

>I'm not sure I can or want to believe that.
and the lie continues another day. "I don't want to believe pedophiles occupy high level entertainment and government positions! I don't want to believe my government can be bought!"
Not trying to be a dick.

>A NBC station was caught posting election results showing a Hillary Clinton victory days before the election

It was test data. You want proofs?

If you looked at the results of the local elections, they show all the exact same results, a perfect 55.0% to 45.0% split straight down the ticket. Obviously this is not possible in real life.