Anybody else surprised Louis c.k is endorsing Hillary to a dick riding extent? (Conan appearance)

Anybody else surprised Louis c.k is endorsing Hillary to a dick riding extent? (Conan appearance)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ObhB750-B4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really..what did you think the C.K stands for?

A little bit but not really. Old Louie would've then the Bill Burr road and shit on them both, but current year Louie has been corrupted by dirty liberal money. It's sad to see his downfall like this, most people here probably aren't familiar with his work and only know him as the cuck king. The old Louie might've even supported Trump just to be edgy.

He is a yid, so no not surprised.
>I'm fat and I jack of all day, that's funny right guys?
Also a total hack of a comedian.

I feel zero amount of surprise.

Hes like seth rogan, but just replace the weed jokes with masturbatiom jokes.

Have you seen his new show? Single mom with whiny bitch kids trys to get nigger dick.
He's fallen so far.

You got to watch out for Mexican yids, they almost look like a goy.

I saw Burr live recently, he called Trump a sexist racist but he said Hillary was the fucking devil and part of the illumanati

I don't get how comedians have more redpilled sets and interviews but then shill for the democrats.

Louis supported the 2nd amendment in an interview. I don't get it.

>I don't get how comedians have more redpilled sets and interviews but then shill for the democrats.
Liberals are the kings of double think.

(((Louis CK)))

He was never a fan of her marrying her way into power.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ObhB750-B4

Strong as a Bull moose!

MAGA!

get wise, git gud with joey diaz

Cock kisser

C.uck.

Why would I give a fuck what Louis CucK thinks about anything?

No. i dont think you understand that over 80% of people living in northern cities are ardently anti-Trump. Because us city slickers are able to spot a con man

low energy bait

He probably wants an invite into Amy Schumer's gaped asshole.