How can Sup Forums complain about parliament stopping Brexit after you right-wing savages murdered an innocent MP?

How can Sup Forums complain about parliament stopping Brexit after you right-wing savages murdered an innocent MP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which MP will get slotted next?

All my sun/daily mail reading friends are freaking out about "MUH DEMOCRACY" and it's fucking GLORIOUS.

it won't happen though May will have a 3 line whip on the vote

>after MI5 murdered race traitor cunt

Obvious Tranny. Look at those hands!

DEATH TO TRAITORS, ...

>innocent

Some planet of the apes looking bint gets to block Brexit

All niggers must hang

What did she do to deserve being killed?

I'd knock your fuckin head off you white supremacist cunt

>right-wing savages

right-wing savage

>still thinking it wasn't an inside job

seriously user, you guys need to wake up

She backed us staying in a failed political union to be subjugated by subhumans. She and every MP with her mindset deserves her fate.

Yeah that was a pretty dodgy set of circumstances. Somehow the only qt mp gets shot right before the vote by a fanatical brexiteer? Really?

We need more of this - that's why the decision will be overturned in the appeal.

How many more have to die until they get the message?

>terrorists do not represent islam

>you right-wing savages murdered an innocent MP

pick on ahmed

eat shit subhuman shitskin, race war now

youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o

>after you right-wing savages murdered an innocent MP?

Pay heed.

I'm white & working class but I completely don't share your cancerous views at all you degenerate prick, you're obviously a fucking pussy considering you're typing "race war now" on Sup Forums

She's not dead you idiots, she was transported out of the country, got plastic surgery and is now living on some tropical island with her family. It was a false flag.

I feel bad for this lady, I feel like she was killed just to swing the vote to remain.

Nah just a typical british girl
YOUR FACES LOOK LIKE BIRDS

t. not white ahmed ibn ali