Brit/pol/ - Nigel edition

>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-legal-challenge-latest-nigel-farage-updates-ukip-article-50-parliament-huge-anger-political-a7395006.html

>Government loses Article 50 court fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37857785

>White children should be BUSSED into schools dominated by ethnic minorities or vice versa to halt the rise of racial segregation, says report
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898098/White-children-BUSSED-schools-dominated-ethnic-minorities-vice-versa-halt-rise-racial-segregation-says-report.html

>Tory MP calls for BBC 1 to mark Brexit with national anthem at the end of each day
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/tory-mp-calls-for-bbc-1-to-mark-brexit-with-national-anthem-at-t/

>Home Office to crackdown on non-EU migrants using the NHS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/03/home-office-to-crackdown-on-non-eu-migrants-using-the-nhs/

>Tory MP Charles Walker makes emotional intervention in Louis Smith suspension for mocking Islam row
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/louis-smith-theresa-may-pmqs-charles-walker-islam-video-row_uk_5819e147e4b0a4d17c4a1a2c

>'Go away, you shouldn't be here. Don't come back': The corner of Yorkshire that has almost no white residents
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3899540/Go-away-shouldn-t-Don-t-come-corner-Yorkshire-no-white-residents.html

>Prisons in England and Wales to get 2,500 extra staff to tackle violence
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/02/prisons-in-england-and-wales-given-boost-of-2500-new-staff-to-tackle-violence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SFGvmrJ5rjM
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
youtube.com/watch?v=0U6sWqfrnTs
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc
youtube.com/watch?v=lZF6G-fn6v8
youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI
youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4
youtube.com/watch?v=poRuJglZHHU
youtube.com/watch?v=3_o9HkYCtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't May have a majority of parliament?
Also, won't comrade Corbyn at least vote leave?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Looks like Nigel joined up with the winning team
That's right Britcucks, he's ours now

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>>Brexit legal challenge: Nigel Farage says Parliament has 'no idea what anger they will provoke' if Article 50 blocked
Negal doesn't have any idea about how parlamentary democracy works.

Tory have a tiny majority but I honestly wouldn't be suprised if more Labour mps voted leave than tories. Some right snakes in this government

WE

WILL

STILL

LEAVE

KEEP THE FAITH

Lads, what's just happened with brexit?

Get out defeatist faggot
We won't let dad's vote get overturned by kike bankers, Anglosphere first

just ordered a helium tank off amazon lads

youtube.com/watch?v=0U6sWqfrnTs

RIP Britain

Reminder that constant complaining about grievances, past and present, bitching about how others are getting something you're not and wanting others to carry out actions that benefit yourself rather than doing it yourself are the actions of lefty, nu-male weaklings.

Phrases like 'More needs to be done', 'Someone should do something', 'But what about x that happened x years ago' are typical.

These are also actions recognised universally within niggers, Jews and the Irish.

"I have been committed to national independence for many years. But I have infuriated and failed to persuade most of my readers by repeatedly saying that the destruction of the Tory party, and its replacement by a genuinely patriotic and conservative formation, were the essential preliminaries to achieving this.

Well, instead of working hard and saving up to buy my well-crafted, effective if antique device, with its polished brass hinges, well-oiled mechanisms and chased silver decorative bits, they went down to the industrial estate on the edge of town, and instead maxed out their credit card to purchase a cheapo, bodge-it-yourself instant exit kit – the referendum.

Then they hired a plausible man with a grubby white van to install it. It seemed to work to start with. Now it’s giving out alarming knocking and whistling noises, and shuddering in a worrying way. But where’s the man who installed it? His mobile phone seems to have gone dead now.

Well, this is what happens when you get the cowboys in. I really did tell you so. We’ll end up in the European Economic Area before this is over, you mark my words – halfway out of the EU instead of where we were, which was halfway in."

Why didn't you listen, lads?

>best political comics
>no Ben Garrison brexit comic
Completely invalid segment

Roadblock, just a minor diversion.

Nothing. A legal challenge has been accepted, so it needs to be voted through parliament.

Thing is, it will be, because there would be political chaos if it isn't.

>Nigel Farage will have the ear of the leader of the free world

Yes, he's yours now.

SHAME

All of you

Hope you not thinkin' of triggerin' dat article fiffy white boi.

>Denial this hard

That is word-for-word the same comment that Remainers were making in the aftermath of the referendum

80% of her party are remainers

Reminder not to get down over any of this, the will of the majority will prevail.
youtube.com/watch?v=9Qmwsg2pyEc

>brits killing themselves
>one of the few based brits fleeing to Trump

All is right in the world

>so it needs to be voted through parliament.
We have the majority right?

>tfw leftie snakes undo the rightie snakes
And I thought WE were a fucking banana republic

Who will toe the party line, which is Brexit

That's what the whip system is for.

Lads.

I've just woken up.

Everything feels grim.

Please tell me what has happened.

The best part of being a leftist is watching all the righties talk shit and then passively submit like a woman waiting to take cock.

>inb4 muh protest
>inb4 amerifags muh guns

Ofc investment funds want to remain

It doesn't really matter. It'll get voted through either way, because the Tories will all be forced to vote it through.

Additionally, MPs will be scared for their jobs if they vote otherwise.

Is it nearly time lads?

If he went and started a "genuinely patriotic and conservative formation" I'd have voted for it. no such party exists. You're forever in here talking about fantasies.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZF6G-fn6v8

THREAD THEME.

Moloch has won yet again, nothing we did was strong enough to stop this.

All of our meme magick, all of our worship to KEK - it was all for nothing.

Moloch is too strong, guys - its over.

Needs more optimism.

Slaughter every remainer you see

>We have the majority right?
You poor thing

REQUEST: the "because it's 2016" meme with Trudeau and Nige

lel british bussing

that ruined american metro dynamics for 60 years and we made no progress. schools are just as segregated now.

don't fall for it limeys

Farage is leaving the UK to join the Trump administration

Remaniacs have begun a new round

youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

Look it up yourself you lazy cunt.

Why do you faggots allow people to laugh at you here over literally nothing. The British govt wouldn't dare go back on Brexit now, can we cut it out with the "hahahahah Sup Forums BTFO whites BTFO britain BTFO" bullshit?

So. When do the rape stats 'mysteriously' start rising now all these refugees are here?

>being a leftist on Sup Forums
>being a leftist

Funny isn't it? When I came here 17 days ago and warned you you had no idea what anger you will provoke if article 50 is blocked. You all laughed at me.

I have to say, now that number 10 downing street is a burned out wreck and theres riots in the streets, you aren't laughing now are you?

The world ended at 1am this morning (for me)

Where have you been hiding?

Things are stirring just in time for Nov 5th.

>parliamentary sovereignty

Is anyone actually buying this? We all know they're just using every trick in the book to try and block Brexit.

If anything, they've done Brexit a favour, because it will get passed by the House of Commons, and that will be it - no going back, no more opportunities to block.

Game Over. Globalists Won

It's literally nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=dcXNXKtu8z4

youtube.com/watch?v=poRuJglZHHU

youtube.com/watch?v=3_o9HkYCtQs

FUCK THE FROG - what has he done for us? WHY did he let this happen to us if we are so devoted to him?

I have spent many many days posting on threads, worshipping him - praying, building my shrine.

And this. Fuck the Pretender Frog - he cares only for chaos - not our whims.

Oh yeah, they're obviously trying to block it. They won't manage though. It's political suicide.

A bill of parliament can be amended before being passed. Expect them to amend it with a bunch of remoaner appeasement clauses.

fuck the Jew eu and everything. But why the fuck haven't we stopped niggers coming from certified white countries!! We're being conned into believing that we can't stop non eu immigration. Non Europe immigration must stop!!!!

shoo shoo shill

Sup Forums is Sup Forums it's been like this for years

The leftists already have the answer prepared for this.

They claim the ``````````refugees''''''''' are actually raping at a far lower rate than the native population, but they are more likely to be reported because they are raping strangers who won't defend them and due to muh racism.

I'm just here for drumpf tears but it's a nice bonus to soak up brexiters tears after getting raped by the left even after they won the ref.

It's over. MPs must vote on it, and they're mostly europhiles and globalists. The "best" kind of """Brexit""" we'll get now is the "soft Brexit", in which we remain subjugated to the EU, unlimited immigration, follow EU law and EU directives, they say jump we ask how high etc. but we aren't officially in the EU so it counts as leaving. A nice little language game that allows people to feel smug about themselves for being so clever.

"Hard Brexit" (aka an actual Brexit) was our only hope and there's no chance now the grubby remainiacs have their claws on the controls.

There's no point sperging out and explaining it to every single shitposter who pops their head in, they simply haven't read the news properly.

pls

It's just that these remainers are getting ahead of themselves again

Fucking kek

>mfw Brexit happens anyway
>mfw remainer cucks wasted money on something that doesn't change anything

Cheer up lads. I think this court ruling will in the long term play into our hands.

What do you think you're doing insulting Kek like that?

Be careful, user.

Or will just say;

'Never mind that, I'm more concerned with the shocking rise in 'hate crime' since the Brexit vote'

If they block it it'll be mass deselections. Corbyn is waiting for an opportunity and the Tories will have no choice.

That's assuming the SC even upholds it.

We'll end up with more genuinely right wing Tories and a bunch of commies in Labour.

>yktd is back from his exile

Literally why

you can't cancel brexit guys
the rest of europe was just beginning to find the courage to tell the EU to fuck off

>we're losing
>don't worry it means we're winning

You sound like a drumpfkin lol

how the fuck are you supposed to take your country back from the jews if lazy cunts like this guy sleep until 1?

You got severely btfo in the previous thread austard, don't embarrass yourself again

Can you stop shilling your shit emo music here? Brexit ain't gonna be blocked.

Hopefully all tory MPs block vote it

His entire persona is based on doom and gloom

How?

Fight on britfags! Don't let the jews win

Your ignorance on British affairs is not my failing.

Yeah. If (when) it gets through Parliament it's going to mean there's no going back.

>We'll end up with more genuinely right wing Tories and a bunch of commies in Labour.

God that would be GOAT

Nowhere, on the advice of several anons in Brit/pol/ I took a break from politics in general because I started to suspect that maybe I had become out of touch. Brit/pol/ reached a fever pitch with Theresa May throwing some grammar school breadcrumbs to conservatives; there was no way of convincing them that she was the same old rubbish then.

But it turns out I wasn't out of touch, as today's Supreme Court ruling shows. Same old Blairites in government, same old Jews pulling the strings, we aren't leaving the EU and that's that. The comments being made ITT are almost identical to the ones being made by Remainers after the EU Referendum, all of which are along the lines of "T-This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!!"

Half the Tory MPs are pro-Remain, as are our Prime Minister, Chancellor and Home Secretary

Just when you think the day couldn't get any worse, YKTD appears in Brit/pol/.

Because he models himself on Hitchens

Traitor classes. Well on the bright side MASSIVE tory majority in parliament for the next 5 years.

most Jews voted for Leave

Prole uprising when?

Go prep your wife's bull, Tim Farron.

>this delusional
Top kek

>Half the Tory MPs are pro-Remain, as are our Prime Minister, Chancellor and Home Secretary
So the same as when the referendum passed?

>MASSIVE tory majority in parliament for the next 5 years
>bright side

My sides

It's like watching someone kick a dog only for the dog to keep snuggling into them

I dont care what you have to say, you do nothing but talk shit and put everyone down, nobody wants you here

That legit sucks man, I don't even want to meme.

Remainers REEEEEEE

It means fucking nothing.