Price of milk is now skyrocketing

>Price of milk is now skyrocketing
>People still drink cow wank
>2016
Why would anyone drink milk when there is a healthier longer lasting alternative? other than:
>Muh estrogen giving you manboobs myth!!!

How is the estrogen thing a myth? Estrogen is the female hormone. Content in milk may be debatable but estrogen would without a doubt contribute to feminine traits.

What's wrong with milk? Milk and cows are awesome.

drink water faggot

almond milk just isn't the same

Because Im not a Nigger

How about neither? Though, i couldn't give up raw milk for tea.

>contribute to feminine traits.
Proof? prove that soya makes men want to wear girlie clothes

>MYTH

The frogs are friggin turning gay!

Is it? Where's the source that says that the price of milk is rising?

>Milk prices skyrocketing
Still ~$2.30/gallon here I live

People need to give Animals rights. No More Rape and No More Slaughter.

Well here it cost fuck all.
And what the fuck else are you going to pit in your tea?
Cunt?

I shoplift my food mostly so I don't care.

>hurr fuck u it's degenerate

keep telling yourselves that.

The entirety of southeast Asia. Land of the feminine penises.

#lowtestproblems

It costs fuck all because the supermarkets are screwing the dairy farmers big time. Have fun drinking Chinese "milk" when ours is gone.

fuck off with that gook crap

Try rice milk, it's amazing.

Being white means being able to drink milk without shitting your intestines out. Not that you would know, Pajeet.

GOMAD or go home, fucking chinks.

If you want to stop rape and slaughter, we need to put them animals back in chains.

>Price of milk is now skyrocketing
A liter of milk is US$0,71 around here bongfag.
Also, I like my testosterone, not gonna fall for the vegan/soy jew scheme.

Guys i can actually prove this. I took soymilk for 3 years str8 and i started devoping boobs. And i was emotionional and shit. I stopped taking it and i got normal again.

I drink nothing but full cream milk.
fresh not that long life shit you eurofags call milk

Because 1 dollar a Litre.

>Not consuming only water and meal replacements that contain every vitamin/nutrient you need
And you call yourself woke.

>Female hormones don't alter you in any way shape or form

>price of milk is now skyrocketing

top kek

>t. lactose intolerant Pakistani untermenench

What? That doesn't make any damn sense. The supermarkets have no incentive to "screw the dairy farmers". Sure, they want some kind of mark up, but they clearly want to sell the damn milk or they lose the profit of the sale. Since there's an absolute metric shit ton of competition in the grocery markets, if they're not getting a fair price from one grocer, they can always sell their shit to somebody who will actually buy it at a fair price.

If prices are low and supply is low, that means there's some kind of government intervention going on, such as price fixing. I don't know specifically about the dairy market, but I do have a strong understanding of the laws of economics.

> skyrocketing
My local grocery has had a surplus so much they've had to put it on sale for half off

Milks only $1 a gallon here

>Not being white
Time to go home Abdullah.

Supermarkets here like to brag "basic milk and bread only $1!!" While charging 200% markup on other shit to make up for it

I guess sudanese and mongols are white now?

>american education

tips? when I was in high school I took food from convienent stores but nothing more than candy/shit

if you drank more milk you wouldn't have such shitty teeth

Because the content in bog standard milk is like 10 nanograms per liter

Oh to clarify, I'm talking about cow milk, not soy milk, which has a higher xenoestrogen content, but the biological relevance of that is questionable

Milk is hands down the best drink on the planet. So good for when you are on a bulk, are you inept?

>not tailoring your diet and lifestyle for maximum test to the point of inexplicable aggression and limitless energy

So you're the reason the security guards are always at the meat section. Do you guys eat all the expensive cuts of meat that you stuff down your pants? or sell it to seniors?

>he wants to go bald

I'll make up the difference in push-ups if it means I get to keep my hair.

Estrogen does give you manboobs, though.

But just keep on drinking soy, Schlomo. It's not my fault your inhuman Jewish genes can't process milk.

>Why would anyone drink milk when there is a healthier longer lasting alternative?
Because I'm white.

T. Muhammed

what the fuck am I supposed to put in my cereal then?

haha your local convenience stores sold shit? did you eat it for breakfast?

subsidized

Industry grade cows milk is fxcking revolting. Why would anyone drink this hormone infused cream meant for calves? Your excuse is cuz youre white? Kys

That doesn't make it good for you, Turkish.

So buy farm direct or raw stuff.

>So good for when you are on a bulk
Or you could try being healthy with your bulk.

>>Price of milk is now skyrocketing
Plus milk substitutes tastes like shit.

kys criminal scum

Please Abdul, there is no need to be upset. I know your worthless shitskin body can't process dairy but you shouldn't take it out on the rest of us.

Its still fairly cheap over here and its delicious

I haven't touched milk in 18 years. Bleh! *^_^*

>milk price is skyrocketing
>1 shekel/litre

Nothing Wrong with stealing from mega-corporation monopolies. Fuck the Jews. Why the fuck would I actually pay for the poison, you cannot even tell what half of the shit is laced with. Pros also eat at stores (been there done that multiple times)

>Prisma
>K-Citymarket

>jewish megacorporations

If you are white, you are able to process milk.
The other implication does not hold.

>I shoplift my food mostly so I don't care.

Flag checks out.