Well, what now?

Well, what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/
express.co.uk/news/uk/728376/Brexit-MP-High-Court-Parliament-Article-50-triggered-IMMEDIATELY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We revolt and cut off the EU's head.

Race war.

If only it was that easy...

who is this Poo?

back to guyana

Don't lose hope, Hans. The true men of the world will revolt, and it will be glorious.

That could be a woman but it's not local.

So some shit skin postponed Brexit?
What is the big deal?

We'll see about that. Last time I checked only your foreign mircale children revolted. Or tried.

She's an imbecile who thinks she can dictate what a majority of the country voted for.

> local

Goes to show that immigrants are never "british" they cling even harder to wherever they came from. Hell my family is all irish, but i was born and raised here and often i feel more at home visiting relatives in ireland.

The only reason they shill so hard that there is no such thing as being "british" is because the replacement population aren't. In any war or vote they will fight against us.

youtu.be/mMjCOr0gK_o

>In any war or vote they will fight against us.

She wears one of those poppy signs. She must be a patriot like Trudeau. Those brave men died for her right to give up sovereignty to the EU, and she appreciates it. Never forget their sacrifice.

> £ is on the way up already throughout this morning and afternoon

Wow good job guys way to ruin everything

Not even her own ancestors who died to be remembered, not that i begrudge others from paying respect but its a shallow and dishonest display when she clearly loathes Britain and the british.

God europe has just been totally co-opted, its so sad.

The economy was doing well since the vote, but regardless any change before we had actually left is just due to reaction, not a fundamental result of leaving. So any arguments saying "well done brexiteers" are just retarded.

Finally, not a single person who voted for leave actually thought the economy would be glorious straight away, we all knew we would pay a price but we were more than happy to do so.

But how could the economy do well without limitless migration from third world shitholes? All those doctors in Calais wanted to reduce the time it takes to get an appointment for your brainscans.

Ive written a letter detailing the case and necessity of voting to leave addresses to my MP, im going to spend a few evenings getting signatures from people in the area on it and then send it off.

It's a small thing but currently might be the most appropriate response.

Here's the link to find your mp. parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/

Hang this fucking whore what the fuck is she doing

Writing letters works. Pressure your representatives.

>british national sovereignity cucked by a guyanese woman
When you think whites starts uncucking themselves it's actually just an ingenious ploy to keep the tension up until they bring the cuckoldry to the next level.

UK now won't have a Brexit, their currency is down the shitter and they are still filled to the brink with niggers and snackbars, top fucking lmao

The government even finally announced that for the current economic system to be untouched we would only need 33,000 a year, compared to the hundreds of thousands we get - and that's the (((government))) announcing that so you can divide that number by 100.

Also it all pisses me off that economics come first, im fine with a slightly dampened economy as we sort out our own birth rates. The only reason the nhs is so dependent on minorities is because they select for them obscenely.

Im a med student and about 2/3 of the year are female and about 50% are other than white. The lecturers go on and on about being "global doctors" and how they love applicants from other countries. Half our lecturers are unintelligible due to foreign accents and spend their time attacking brexit and the conservatives. We even just had a bizarre lecture where the guy spent an hour trying to reason that all medicine was due to islam.

I genuinely believe we'd have a better health service if we stopped all immigration.

why does she look like a bogan? this is all straya's fault

At least we're trying, you've been so racemixed you dont even care anymore.

>wearing her poppy upside down.
A traitor, hang her.

>We even just had a bizarre lecture where the guy spent an hour trying to reason that all medicine was due to islam

Do you pay money to study or is it free? Because if you pay money I wouldn't put up with this. You're not paying to be lectured about islam.

Because a country is just its economy. Fuck you, I would rather live in poverty surrounded by people who believe in something greater than themselves than a "multicultural" hell hole.

Bow to your masters,anglo dog.
Soon you anglos will be destroyed in your homes by negroes and islam, while we stay uncucked and proud with our homies Spain, Portugal and Greece.

Paying through the teeth. It's a hard situation because if i complain they would immediately kick me out for not having the "qualities" they expect of a doctor.

I'm 3 years in and just want to see it through, leave the cucked nhs and go private.

If you're going to be racist you'll want to turn that in on yourself, being a racist half-arab is like being a blind driving instructor.

She looks like an Abo.
Ship her off to Straya cunts.

>When you think whites starts uncucking themselves
You have to have been crazy to think they were going to actually get away with it
Ffs they had to trick half the people voting leave to do so
Was always going to fail

>Im a med student and about 2/3 of the year are female and about 50% are other than white. The lecturers go on and on about being "global doctors" and how they love applicants from other countries. Half our lecturers are unintelligible due to foreign accents and spend their time attacking brexit and the conservatives. We even just had a bizarre lecture where the guy spent an hour trying to reason that all medicine was due to islam.

It is exactly the same here at my university, except I'm pre-med. I'm in my third year, most of my teachers have been shipped from either Korea or India, I can barely understand most of them (one semester a guy literally had a student interpreter translate his lectures), and all the TAs are literally selected by skin color, so it's bizarre as fuck when you have one spic, one gook, one nigger and one Indian for every fucking chemistry and biology class. It goes without saying they're all helping their respective racial friends cheat, as well

And don't get me started on random political lectures. Two weeks ago our microbiologist (a Paki) spent the entire class talking about the evils of voting for Donald Trump. People were walking out left and right. We were supposed to review for an exam the next day.

>using the term racist unironically
Why hello Mbotumbe, did they teach you already in med school that raping monkeys doesn't cure aids?

She isn’t "local" at all, she was born in South America and is an immigrant to the UK. Now she is blatantly subverting the will of the British people for her own personal gain (she owns a financial services company that will lose out big time if the UK leaves the EU) but making out it is nothing to do with politics and she is only thinking of everyone’s rights….

Would love to see that nigger swinging from a tree.

i want her head on a fucking pike

Why??

Kill this subhuman and the judges who ruled for it.

Death to tyrants.

She's just acting out of love of her fellow man and for common human dignity. The huge payout is just a bonus and doesn't factor into the decision at all. Nothing to see here goyim, you're not a racist are you?

It's weird. Every single advocate of globalism seems to come from a minority background. Even if it's white guy it soon turns out he adopted black children or something like that. Nothing against black children but it's a weird coincidence.

Well... now.
I think i will start respecting Sweden

>some mullatto tries to destroy Britain because she's waging an ethnic war against native british people

Niggers ruin everything

Moggy says it like it is

> “What surprises me is every court case brought against a European treaty the powers were flowing to the European Union the courts upheld, they upheld the royal prerogative.

>“And now when it’s about taking powers away from the European Union suddenly they are ruling against the royal prerogative. So I think it is a very surprising judgment and we will need to look at the politics of it very carefully.”

>express.co.uk/news/uk/728376/Brexit-MP-High-Court-Parliament-Article-50-triggered-IMMEDIATELY

That's sick. Wouldn't pay for that.

As a intern surgeon myself I can assure you though, the Arabs indeed are responsible for a lot of modern medicine. And I do mean a lot of it. But hey cannot be compared to today's Muslims, not by a long shot.

All those memes about Brexit and Faraj useless now

If you have to go more than 300 years back in order to find something positive to say about your people you should ask yourself what went wrong. Even if they did good stuff back in the day, it wasn't them who created modern medicine.

But knives are illegal

>Local woman

>local

Uhm, no.