Http://Lenadunham.ca

Other urls found in this thread:

inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/imports/policies/live-animals/2007-4/eng/1321034031770/1321034232389
archive.is/0IlKz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not clicking that
what is it

Is it a human?

I want to shove my dick up her nose

>Http://Lenadunham.ca
hahahahahaha

Ok, I went to the link. Just trust OP lads, its a good laugh.

Her? She seems more a him, at least now I know she is a "woman"

Proper cheeky m8

kek

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Thats the beast that molested her little sister isn't it?

>cow breeding
Checks out

ooh that is cheeky

WTF I love Canada now

This is pure gold

Nobody click this until someone puts up a mirror. All these fags and shills highlighting the site and posting a laughing.jpeg is a little too subtle.

It's too late leaf. Your shitposting has damned you. All the libshits fleeing Trump are on their way.

Leads to inspection.gc.ca/animals/terrestrial-animals/imports/policies/live-animals/2007-4/eng/1321034031770/1321034232389

shut the fuck up and click you little nigger

it's a Canadian website describing the regulations for breeding US imported cattle

>muh archive literally everything for no reason

Just fucking put it in your address bar and hit Enter

:(

archive.is/0IlKz

>Requirements for Breeding Cattle Imported from the United States to Canada

WHO DID THIS.

Do you know how fucking disgusting and misogynistic it is to compare a woman to a cow??

this

>Feeling sick
>Look at this
>My stomach hurts more after laughing at this
Thanks, OP.

don't even have courtesy to screencap the website?

Look, I know we've been shilled a lot, but literally all it contains is livestock information. It's not even nsfw, unless laughing gets you fired.

>Do you know how fucking disgusting and misogynistic it is to compare a woman to a cow??

Do you know where you are, leaf faggot?

Come on, leaf. Be a bit more subtle.

I was linked to this internet forum from a a cbc article and I'm shocked at the misogynistsic and racist rhetoric of commenters.

>Breeding cattle imported into Canada must be born after January 1, 1999, and the animals must be identified with permanent identification that is recognized by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and are not under restriction for movement, slaughter or destruction control.

based weedman

You're just mad that this whalederbeest is going north to shit up your country in a few months

>(You)

no fuck off and suck my anus you stupid fucking cia nigger

no ones breeding with that

>Suck my anus
>lewD in ID

We only accept educated immigrants, she will have to apply as a refugee and as far as I know she is not muslim so no luck there I'm afraid.

This ugly fucking disgusting cunt....who cares about her

FUKKEN
FKEK