So are we not talking about this or what?

So are we not talking about this or what?

>those singing V.A.s
>those warm fleshy arms wrapped around her cold artificial exterior

General K.O. thread. Did they have guest directors come in or something? In "KO's Video Channel," I swore for a second Enid's face looked like something Pat McHale would storyboard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=an3V1P1EuVA
soundcloud.com/mintpotion/sets/ok-ko-season-one-original-sound-track
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And now I just saw this and I wish I didn't. Why would they sabotage themselves this early on? There hasn't been a single bad episode before this.

bad?

>bad

nani desu ka

wat face?

Carol backstory time.

who wins?

>can't enjoy the low poly art of the characters
>they did a zombie glitching through a door
Not every episode has to be a gay shipping episode you twit

>Rad will never shoot his hot alien cummies into your cold, robotic tummy

Why even bother living?

TKO

Look. Shannon's getting screwed.

Not bad, I liked it. I think it was the best of the four just released.

This face, desu.

Take your pills, dear.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH TKO? Let alone defeat him.

Is this actually canon?

I wonder if Ian Jones-Quartey had less say in these episodes.

Are we watching the same show? There have been a couple bad episodes before that one.
>We've Got Pests
>Everybody Likes Rad?
>We've Got Fleas
All bad episodes. A Hero's Fate is also bad, but only if you didn't read this preposterously obscure webcomic that was abandoned in 2007 the episode was apparently a crossover with.

I've been wondering if the episode where K.O. had a level of 100 pow card is actually T.K.O.'s power level.

That is my official headcanon now.

But wouldn't it be
>NEGATIVE 100?

yes very. I although I gotta wonder is her dad a full werewolf or a werewolf only when the moon is out or whatever cause that would explain her not being as furry. then again their other 2 kids are more or less trick or treat baskets so theres that

what are you referring to here

The pests were annoying, but we got to see Enid's multi-dimensionality. We got to see Rad and KO try and fail at being cool. The telling off at the end was great.

Everybody likes Rad was gimmicky and repetitive, but again we got some depth into Rad's character and learned a little about his background. Those were very character driven episodes.

Fleas is frustrating because they're in/out of the status quo, like they haven't decided if the were-animal thing is going to stick.

Glitch was just bad. Lazy writing. Relying on laugh track gimmicks. Everyone felt out of character.
>Mr. Gar just shouting shit

Not to mention adventure time did an episode with pretty much the exact same premise. It was just lazy and uncomfortable.

She's a vampire, he's a werewolf, Enid's a werebunny/witch/ninja.

I bet we'll never see her dad in human form. I actually bet we'll never see either again.

I was sweating, user.

I just got done watching the entirety of the series and I flipped my shift when pic related appeared. Will there ever be a better moment?
Also, the music in this series is so good. The funky intro, the occasional bass lines, the cartoony music that plays whenever Rad uses his levetation beam.

The intro honestly is HYPE every time.

I thought it was a little corny throwing the metal into the Succulentus scenes, but I mean, what good villain doesn't have a theme song?

This show knows how to use sound to enhance a joke.

I literally didn't even care how cringey the references were or how obviously they were making fun of edgy music, I loved every second of that scene.
Also I'm probably just biased but I thought Jonathan Davis was a pretty good VA.

A Hero;s Fate is literally understandable to anyone who's played any JRPG, you do not at ALL need to read that comic to get it, I certainly didnt and I laughed at the joke about gridning multple versions of the same monster the exact same way tediously.

You act like it literally it wasnt also a parody of the tropes and cliches of JRPGs....faggot.

fuck you, and fuck your family. I hope all of you burn in a car fire.
and the fact the final boss is always just..there at a single destination..

you fucking idiot it was parody of jprgs not JUST referencing Ian's old work.

favorite milf?

Definitely Carol so far.

was shannons singing voice her regular va?

oooh i see what you mean. i've seen them do the tthe triangle nose thing now and again, this is just the boarders doing- no special directors, they don't even have those on this show

Yeah, she has great range

Rad's was Sterling Jarvis, better known as "the guy who was Donkey Kong's singing voice"

oops meant to reply to

Something I never noticed until now is the little servo noises whenever Shannon moves sometimes

Idk if they just have been absent and only started showing up in Rad Likes Robots though

>filthy alien scum
>touching my pure robot waifu

Don't worry, robots are washable.
And these ones are even disposable.

>... Is that Korn's frontman? What the fuck?

Blew my mind.

>the only reference I got was toxicity
>fucktons of linkin park/korn references in it
Fuck

Boxman went near the beach house to peek at these 14 years old girls bathing.Once they found out that the creepy old man wants to rape them ,they began crying .

Weird how this robot has the least stylized anatomy compared to all the humans (except Carol I guess) while also being the hottest. Enid's tube-torso and trunk-legs just don't look right.

>robo-prolapse.jpg

>>We've Got Pests
>>We've Got Fleas

Two good episodes, user.

>like they haven't decided if the were-animal thing is going to stick

Based on K.O.'s video channel, they got more natural-looking human suits afterwards.

Yeah...the video channel thing made me wonder if they're actually still canonically animals or not. Cause at the ending of the episode, they were obviously wearing bulky costumes. But in that video, K.O. looks completely normal.

I felt it was a sorta tongue-in-cheek joke at the expense of most episodic comedy cartoons where literally nothing persists from episode to episode. Wouldn't be surprised if they reference it again.

It was probably just a joke, yeah, but it's just kinda confusing cause the show does have some level of continuity.

>ending of that episode

I mean, it absolutely does, but it's also a setting that is both high sci-fi and high fantasy, so it's not out of the questions that they have completely realistic human bodysuits that make their transformation irrelevant.

TKO isn't explicitly heroic or villainous. He's just sensitive and destructive.

Daddy, may I have a mega link?

Reminds me of an underground scandinavian comic where the MC was a Donald Duck expy. When Disney threatened to sue, the artist changed the beak design, but then later added a fake DD beak over that again with string visible to each side. The character remained that way for the rest of the series.

>Glory Days

Holy shit you guys, Bruce Springsteen is K.O.'s father!

*DENDY* *children laughing*

Between this and breaking into Rad's car, Dendy's becoming quite the creeper.

>>We've Got Fleas
>he doesn't like episodes that break the status quo without actually breaking it at all, and are left as joke reference for future episodes

reminder that our beloved main characters are all literally closet furries

>metal
we have Sup Forums shitposter with that meme

*mega milk

This girl needs more love.

calm down Ian

That's Jake Kaufman for you. His videogame OSTs are great too.

>That feel when the VA's of my childhood cartoon crushes (Digimon's Kari and Rika) both voice characters on this show.

What a time to be alive.

That was actually the 19th ep produced
Also it was good

I like references but sometimes they just feel lazy when they do them.

>bad
are you kidding me? This was great.
Also theres allready the wizard and pests episode so theres allready bad eps

weve got pests was terrible but weve got fleas is the best episode so far.
how can Sup Forums have such bad taste?!

Is it just me or does K.O. look really different in the 13th episode (where he turns into a giant)? I usually don't care about the animation all that much, but you can really tell a difference there.

look at the production code. that was the first one they ever animated

This. Mega link plz.

the mega that has the highest quality is dead

no clue about the others

That looks disturbing, is that the Halloween episode? Also, why is it bad? I haven't hated a single episode yet.

It was fucking nightmare fuel.

Only watched the first few episodes, is this show still good? Has the animation homogenized yet?

It's still good and the animation looks amazing

>have fun wallowing in your own misery!
>SEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wilhamena, easily.

carol for sure, how can you resist this?

if you mean consistent models, no. Though I actually can't tell because I've just gotten used to it.

It's actually "nan"

Any big announcements at NYCC?

>the mega that has the highest quality is dead

no wonder I can't refresh it

for a second i thought Dendy and KO were doing something lewd in this pic

It's amazing there's a faggot reporting that shit.

>A Hero's Fate is also bad, but only if you didn't read this preposterously obscure webcomic that was abandoned in 2007 the episode was apparently a crossover with.

I don't know what comic you are talking about but the dude was clearly a parody of Cloud and JRPGs in general.

It's probably..
A. A triggered fan
Or B. CN Executive

I hope they do this again with other singers.

this show keeps shoving its weird twitter furry agenda down my throat

is Ian J really into this shit?

I've only seen the pilot of this show.

How much changed from the pilot to the full production?

a lot

The art style, for one.

Until we see it in present time I still have doubt

Cheating with this one: In the OK K.O.! mobile game, Dendy, in her first appearance, has a raspy, kinda upbeat pitch to her voice that contrasts with the somewhat "robotic" tone she has in the series proper.

youtube.com/watch?v=an3V1P1EuVA

I think you'll enjoy this. soundcloud.com/mintpotion/sets/ok-ko-season-one-original-sound-track
I'm still trying to figure out the possible character themes. I'm hearing occasional bits of the theme song but not much else, although one user said that he was able to hear bits of a possible Rad theme.

they are not going to do an episode about it again if that's what you are thinking about

but pic related is canon in the Video channel episode

The designs dropped the tumblr nose, so that's a ++
KO is now a cute hyperactive child instead of an hyperactive hyped teenager, and it fits a lot better without making it too retarded (although clearly more childish) and fits the whole learning to be a hero
The designs are generally more balanced and harmonious, can't explain why I feel that way

There wasn't much to the pilot, but the plot is better carried, the pilot was some shitty non-happening about a graffitti.

THICC is abundant
I don't think it's all it could be, some few fillers already.

Thankfully, the obligatory obscure background and archs of the series are approached lightheartedly and very lampshaded. Basically saying, there's something there but we are not going to be so dramatic like AT or SU

did I mention the THICC?

last but definitely not least, it's pissing tumblr off because there's EXPLICIT HETEROSEXUALITY

>filthy mechanoid scum
>touching my pure alien husbando

>husbanding alien Moe

it was a comic

why do I never see any comparissons between pic and shannon mentioned?

Am i that much of a casual, or do people never talk about this?

i actually think it's the boarders and not ian

That's just Fink's VA