I haven't been keeping up with the news. What are the chances of Justice League being good...

I haven't been keeping up with the news. What are the chances of Justice League being good? And I mean good by normalfag standards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xy2dCgqRfjw
youtu.be/r9-DM9uBtVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A coin flip

normalfags won't understand:
-why cyborg is a transformer
-why flash isn't the cw flash
-why aquaman is a hobo

all those explanations could've been handled by going the marvel route of solo movies before team-up movies. shit needs to be set up to avoid confusion. tons of characters are making their debut in this movie.

By normalfag standards?

Around 30%

>You need solo movies first
No, you dont, you stupid fuck. Did the highly acclaimed Justice League cartoon need a Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter cartoon first? A good script can pull this off, the problem is WB cant do that and they built on a shit foundation. Not everything needs "The Marvel Formula"

It's going to be shit if Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman are anything to go by.

JL was practically a direct sequel to the Superman animated series that came before it, but yeah, you're not wrong.

no. it's more like rocky. an expected and assumed loss. Warner is outright denying DCEU branding, basically canceling anything non batman, early previews are mixed. it's ogre. We got a good wonder woman movie out of the shit alchemy that was this snyder verse shit so i can use that single glowing coal to keep my self warm as i live in the shitty MCU oblivion as a DC fan. fuck you warner bros and fuck you snyder. F O R E V E R

sorry about your daughter

TV shows spend the early episodes setting up the characters. A movie doesn't have that kind of time.

Low to nil.

First Synder makes a film that the studio called unwatchable. The same studio that approved Man of Steel, Batman vs Superman and Suicide Squad. So this movie must have been bad.

So Whedon rewriting. Which according to the credit he received might be as much as 40 percent of the movie rewritten.

Then the reshoot which were plagued with issues, like Cavils facial hair that has to be CGI removed.

So two conflicting directors and a movie going through massive editing and reshooting. Which as always means messing up plots and subplots. Like Boomerang in Suicide Squad unicorn plot. Or that prison guard. Or Rick Flagg sub plot with the Enchantress. The other negotiating scenes. Etc.

Also the cracks are going to show around Wonder Women. No Chris Pine to lean on acting wise.

Then Affleck is in and out of rehab.

They didn't need series but Flash and Green Lantern (and Aquaman) all got introductory episodes prior to Justice League as part of STAS.
That only left Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter to be introduced, and their introductions are literally the plot of the Justice League pilot.

THIS IS AQUAMAN, HE'S GOT MY BACK
I WOULD ADVISE NOT EATING TUNA SANDWICHES NEAR HIM, HE CAN TALK TO FISH.

>Live at the bottom of the sea
>Not eat seafood
user this meme has been killed for years now.

Wouldnt it be similar to not eating dog here in America?

>What are the chances of Justice League being good?
Very low

0%.
Let's face it, every live action thing DC has ever done has been shit.

It will probably be crap but will make piles of money anyway.

>by normalfag standards.
Let's ask the normalfags

youtu.be/xy2dCgqRfjw

>Dogs are the only land animals

This. The Wonder Woman audience will go see it.

should be quoting

What? You sound stupid

Equating dogs to every creature in the sea is stupid.

>by normalfag standards.
It wont be in that case because normies are convinced they can only like Marvel or DC and Marvel came into normiedom first. Thats a stupid standard to ask about.

or maybe it's because Marvel has consistently made better, if not much more bland and homogenized movies, Ant-Man and Guardians 1 and 2 being the only movies with any sort of unique voice or quality to them.

Man of Steel was already a laughably violent grimdark shitfest featuring a 'hero' who caused mass destruction and had very few likable qualities. Batman V Superman was the best comedy movie of the year it released with unbelievably bad dialogue and story, and Suicide Squad is straight up dogshit made to sell Hot Topic merchandise. the only quality film out of DC's recent catalog is Wonder Woman and that movie is a straight up clone of Marvel's formula, albeit with better visuals and better writing.

What? I think you're underestimating people

Not sure about the movie but I really like that image. Reminds me of some Alex Ross art.

pretty high

This is embarrassing

based Whedon imo

70% - good
25% - mediocre
5% - mess

I just want to take this opportunity to say, in this video, that fat, chubby guy, i HATE him. I have seen him in a few more of their videos. I KNOW, i hate myself for it, but sometimes, work lets us put on youtube shit and everyone likes these. and that fat, chubby fag, i cannot stand him. He has no criticisms, no insight, he just smiles and likes fucking everything. Even when they show him shit that most people have agreed is terrible or outright weird his beta nu male reaction is the fucking same "YAY! YAY! I LOVE NEW COKE! YOU DO YOU! SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE! FORGET YOU I LOVE THE HARLEM SHAKE I DIG IT!" I hate him so goddamn much, and what makes it worse is all the people in the video comment section fucking blowing him and all the girls loving him "Aww i love that guy, hes the best! the world needs more chubby guy! chubby guy for president lol! he's the sweetest!"

>Warner is outright denying DCEU branding
Literally things that did not happen

>What are the chances of Justice League being good?
less than 0%

it's so bad WB and DC are just giving up and actors who have some talent are already jumping over to Marvel

youtu.be/r9-DM9uBtVI
DCCU is Marvel Comics of cinematic universes.

Wow, they actually didn't spoil anything. I'm impressed.

A cartoon is mostly watched by children or preteens, who get along with stuff like that more easily. If they like what they're seeing, they'll obsess over it until they understand it. I know because I was a 10 year old in the late 90s, didn't have any Internet and still got into the energy Superman storyline just fine, without knowing ANYTHING about what had happened before. Just some background tidbits in the letters pages were enough.

Adults do not have the time or energy anymore to obsess like this. They have to manage lives and do not want to waste any time (I know, everyone still does), so they want popcorn movies that are purely there for fun or excitement and absolutely not brain wrangling to explain everything.

>actually made a trailer WORSE than Pacific Rim 2
and people say DC aren't talented

Whedon can't shoot shots for shit.
Snyder can only shoot shots

together we are going to have a shit movie with shit shoots.

The shills are all out today. Good morning mouseketeers! Hope your breakfast shitposting is going well.

I, for one, can't wait for this movie.

Go home Snyder

Joss Whedon is fixing it, the new trailer is already ten times brighter and quippier than what Snyder ever did

So, high but don't excpect Nolan levels

Good? None.
Good by normal fag standards? What isn't?

>Good by normal fag standards? What isn't?
Most DC movies

JL cartoon had many more hours to explore and develop the characters, the movie has 2

They even liked suicide squad and that thing was AIDS. Never underestimate the normies capacity for shit taste.

They don't NEED it but the will if they want the audience to care about these characters.

I expect it to be ok but boring. Imagine Suicide Squad without the potholes

The problem, for me at least, is that i don't care about any of the characters, maybe Superman but even that's unsure for me because he's more of a symbol than a character

Look at the youtube comments. Normalcunts are saying Wonder Kike is going to save this movie. By your standards, its going to be good. From the perspective of people with actual standards, it'll be shit. Nowhere as good as BvS or even MoS

You do realize that we had ensemble films for DECADES before Marvel made the Avengers, right?

Ocean's 11 didn't need solo films first. Ghostbusters didn't need solo films first. X-Men didn't need solo films first.

Oceans 11 spend most of the movie on Brad Pitt and George Cloony, no one else got character development

Ghostbusters was a smaller team

X-men only cared about 3 characters, Logan, Xavier and Magneto

>who is rogue
>who is storm
>who is jean grey
>who is cyclops
It's almost like you never actually saw the movie

>>who is storm
>>who is jean grey
>>who is cyclops
they did nothing
>you want to know what happens when a toad get struck by lightning