Remember when you used to think anarchy was cool?

Remember when you used to think anarchy was cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1rh9zii64eVMtfF5cwEKpx1QAKk9ZP4lDkGl4OSzXiSI/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=hCoEzZo0LxE
youtube.com/watch?v=pjqkzDKESsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Uhm, no

Please no it was embarrassing

I don't
but those thigts are pretty coll
shame about mongoloid face

i'm an anarchist and i can tell you it feels pretty good not being a pawn in the game of slavery by the elites.

i think it was in intermediate school. i even drew that little a with the circle around it on my trapper keeper and textbooks.
anarchists would have let me stay up playing warcraft 3 as late as i wanted.

Enjoy being an useful idiot for the kike commies

Nope. I went straight into Strat games like Rome Total War by the time I became a teenager, so I always thought Anarchy was savage and unrealistic.

That's how half your country looks.

No but I did draw those little A's when I was a kid because I thought it looked cool.

It's pretty cool, I'm not an full anarchist (and never was) but I want a libertarian small state which doesn't have the right to tell me things as long as they don't impair other people in a noticeable way.

>anarchy
you mean Libertarianism
anargay is for artist

Ancap, but yeah

Nope.

>>Anarchy

Realized it was utter shit even during my edgiest teen phase.

No.

Any idiot that ever thought Anarchy would be cool needs to watch some videos from South America and Africa.

how does the other half look like?

skinny thighs and a decent but not great face.

No. I've always associated it with chaos and nihilism.

skeleton style.

Anarchy is reality, law and order is an illusion

Looks like female wojack

Not really.

More European, like Poles and Norse.

no

As a teenager I thought I was a communist actually. This is probably most of the reason I now despise communism.

Never did

still think it is

nope, not an autist who flings between extremes because "ideas are cool"

PRONE TO DIE I JUSTIFY
i think thats how the lyrics went
or at least thats how i hear them in GTA SA

More specifically as a teenager I actually read the republic and thought a benevolent dictator with a constitution was perfect. And I spent too much time here

Anarchy is fun to dream about in the idealistic sense. No rules, man! That means we can stay up late and drink beer and do whatever we want, see?

Once you realize that the same applies to the huge guys who bully everyone that live just down the street and they also like to steal stuff at gunpoint and maul people for fun, it's like: Oh shit. That's why Dad and Grandpa are sticklers about law and order.

Still do.

docs.google.com/document/d/1rh9zii64eVMtfF5cwEKpx1QAKk9ZP4lDkGl4OSzXiSI/edit

Those who've died are justified
For wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites!

THIS

ohhh
OHHHH
that makes much more sense

I NEVER DID

i still do

All the knobs who wore those shirts or pinned them to their backpack had no idea what anarchy really meant.
If anything that symbol stood for angst not anarchy. Stupid Jeanco wearing faggots.

Cheeki Breeki

Never

I miss the anarchists who killed people. Today's anarchists are pussies.

Nope.

To some extent I still do; I just see the "anarchy" working out between Kings, rather than between plebs

Zebraman. Great movie.

Actually yes. Unfortunately, it leaves open too many back doors to things that will make things end up worse. As of now, I'm a libertarian nationalist.

I never did. I remember those faggots in the 90s and I made fun of them even when I was a teenager.

*as long as not doing what you tell me to do violates the NAP

"libertarian nationalism" is an oxymoron, retard.

anarchist economics theory is cool
youtube.com/watch?v=hCoEzZo0LxE
worth investigating and experimenting with

"Nationalism" doesn't mean authoritarian police state, dickshit.

I just liked the symbol. Same with communism.

>tfw Hillary voters think they're the anarchists

>on a board that praises a chaos god
>not an anarchist

you need to get your shit straight user. Like real, soul searching vision quest shit to straighten yourself out

Nah even in school when we were taught about Bakunkin I had more of "lmao what a faggot" reaction.

You need the state to brainwash children and bully people into believing their particular nation-state is wonderful and better than all the others.

I was never that stupid.

Nah I was a full communist babby when I was 14. Then over the next 5 years I learned all the reasons that Communism is a terrible idea. Always thought anarchy was dumb though.

No but I remember when my cousin did he would put that shitty sign on everything he owned.Made him look like an insecure pussy.

Nationalism can happen organically if there's only one ethnic group, but if a nation-state is made up of several ethnic groups (e.g., the United States), then you need the state to force a national identity onto them. It doesn't happen spontaneously.

literally never.
I only ever really pondered the idea after listening to some of Stefan's arguments, but in the end I have rejected them, just as even Stefan does today as he argues for statist policies such as border controls and state protection against child abuse.

>tfw noone understands what anarchy is all about :(

i do

I still do, desu. I hate anarchists, though. Faggots will vote for the state every time after they are reminded they can't use it to fuck with racists or whoever. Centralization is a cancer, though.

Member law and order? Lulz

The United States is a political union made of 50 nations. We will never have Nationalism because we aren't a nation.

Or you could ensure it IS better than others so they don't need brainwashing

Libertarian is not Ancap dumbass

>if a nation-state is made up of several ethnic groups
An oxymoron. America is not a nation-state, by the way (tt arguably used to be and could be one again, but we're too mixed in the present to be considered so).

I've never thought it was cool or viable, and I used to be a leftist when I was younger lmao

This idea looks like it would slow growth and production.

You are missing a third option.
A nation built on religious moral principles rather than ethnicity which also doesn't require the state.

no. I do not remember such a thing because it never happened.

good thread mr. 1 post by this ID

friendly suggestion.
if you're unsure of the lyrics & you have the time & inclination to do so, look up the lyrics online. preferably in English as that's the language that the RATM songs were written in.

added some new depth and meaning when I better understood what they were saying or referring to

When I was in HS I thought this shit was some shitty band symbol for years. I couldn't comprehend the faggotry that is Anarchism

trips wasted on a fucking faggot.

a faggot who has jEW***** as their ID

press esc.

Eat Shit Cunt
a
t

S
h
i
t

C
u
n
t

used to be an edgy kid living out of a tent in the woods reading kropotkin and proudhon, thinking I was making some sort of a revolutionary statement by not living in the "system"

in hindsight was just a naive retard

Ban assault trombones

Nope.

Was never into anarchy beyond reading the anarchists cookbook to make homebrew napalm and such for giggles.

Used to be liberal though.

And fucking furries.

Lol. when i was a teen i was all about "Anarchy, no borders and shit"

God i was retarded piece of shit.

Yes when I was like 12 then I swung right conspiracy theorist

not all growths are a good thing:
equally sharing the pain it take to produce what we need would force us to re-evaluate our choices as consumers but when it comes at innovation and progress in general i think anarchist economics theory would benefit from management theory and probably other stuff i don't know about.

I don't

No. When you grow up in poverty, it will put a lot of things into a proper perspective.

ANARCHY BURGER!

HOLD THE GOVERNMENT

ANARCHEEEEE!!1!

youtube.com/watch?v=pjqkzDKESsY

YA GOTTA DIE GOTTA DIE GOTTA DIE FOR YA GUVAMENT!!!!

UGH JOHN MCCAIN IS SUCH A FASCIST

people labeling themselves as "libertarian" in the usa have been saying for years that both democrat and rebublican are terrible choices and this election i do believe that it's as obvious as it's possible to be and yet it seems there is no POPULAR UPROAR for a different way of doing things or just have more choices. it's amazing . united-staters are so docile and broken. if rotten hillary and sociopath trump isn't enough to wake you the fuck up, what will?