Mickey Mouse (2013)

This series is awesome. I remember watching the pilot someone linked here on Sup Forums back in 2013 and thought it was ok but nothing special. Recently caught some of the other episodes and damn this series is on point. Better than Rick & Morty, better than the new Ducktales, and likely better than any other cartoon currently airing, which is a surprise since I see so little discussion about it anywhere. To be fair I've been absent on Sup Forums for about 4 years.

it's pretty good.
>better than new ducktales
might be trolling but i actually agree, I tried watching the new ducktales and, while far from terrible, I hate the voice acting and the nephews are obnoxious.

Nah not trolling. I don't think the new Ducktales has made me genuinely laugh yet. The slapstick and zany animation occasionally present in Mickey Mouse has made me laugh several times.

>mickey is not the straight man in the joke anymore so he's more flexible on who he gets paired at
>background looks lovely
>special episodes where both mickey and minnie use the nation's language for the episode
Having more care and effort for your work will do that unlike fucking mvci

where can i see this show?

youtube
some eps may be region locked outside US though but there should be a mega somewhere

as a Disney park nerd, oh my god, the latest one was so fucking good

I unironically believe that this is the best modern cartoon

Also the show is a great example of a show that kids can watch but has non-lazy gags that adults can appreciate as well. The Halloween special had genuine spooky moments as well.

Any chance someone has a mega link?

I mean, it's not great, but I still find their voices better than the original. I feel the voice change was inevitable though, you can't have Donald with the triplets, it's bad enough you can barely understand what Donald is saying most of the time.

double dubs on 7's
this is a sign. thanks for showing me the way to a fun toon

It's a good show with a great cast of characters

I'm Australian aka region locked central, and I've found them all on Youtube.

they must have taken off the lock then fellow ausfag

I agree completely

damn she THICC

>find all the character really adorable and charming
>"oh no am I a furry?"
I'm voting no, doesn't count. Would waifu Daisy though.

but Daisy's a total bitch in this cartoon

That's what makes her so cute though.
Cute smug bitchy duck.

What Disney did to Oswald after Epic Mickey.

Come on, man.

Epic Mickey flopped hard (the sequel even more so), and Disney likely regretted having gone through all the trouble to get Oswald back just to lose money on both his appearances. Yet everybody in every video kept demanding the damn rabbit to show up.

This was Disney essentially telling those people "Now shut up!"

The game may have bombed, but Oswald merchandise sells stupidly well

Then again, Disney meddling on the games didn't help, basically shooting themselves in the foot.