This is scaring me

Last election in 2012 everyone on Sup Forums was certain Romney would win. He didn't. This makes me really nervous seeing as how everyone's saying Trump will win. How is everyone so certain this time again? Make no mistake, I'm full on Trump. I just don't want this to be another huge disappointment

Wow, it's fucking nothing.

The most accurate polls of last election for this election show either a narrow race or a Trump victory.

How would you be certain with these polls?

Nobody seriously thought Romney would win. Romney was a an absolute shit candidate.

Yes you did, faggot. Don't back-peddle now.

Stop with this fucking meme, CTR. We didn't support Romney. Someone can post that cherrypicked image of anons saying pro-Romney shit, but it's just not true. We were still jaded after Paul, and nobody liked that emotionless Mormon.

No we weren't. I didn't even vote for him.

Romney was running against a popular candidate that people were enthusiastic about. This year, not so much with Crooked running. It's the other way around this time with trump being the Republican Obama of 2008.

why does everyone give a fuck about romney at all? you literally had obama or romeny that election and the future would not have changed at all

It's all a show dude, the fix has been in all along.

WOW WTF I'M STAYING HOME AND NOT VOTING

If we lose, we try again.

Never give up.

There was never any enthusiasm for Romney, while there remained plenty for Obama. There is shitloads of enthusiasm for Trump, very little for Hillary

Romney tanked the last 2 debates, Trump won his last 2.

There were no meaningful 'October/November' surprises in 2012, there have been plenty this time round - with the biggest currently ongoing and very much against Hillary.

>1 post by this ID

same

I had absolutely 0 enthusiasm for this asshole

Just because I'm scared Hillary could win doesn't mean I'm CTR, faggot.

Hillary is the Romney of this year. Boring and plain.

Whereas Trump is the Obama of this year due to his obscene popularity and the huge amount of media just spawned from him alone.

i didnt vote in 2012. i think there are a fucking shitload of people that havent voted in a while that are voting for trump. comparing trump to romney is ridiculous.

Oh wow was there a metric fuck ton of evidence detailing corruption and crime and murder from wikileaks as well back in 2008 oh wow.

Because this is my first post by phone you dingus

nope. mittens was a shitbag and, still is. this is the first time in my life I'm voting republican. hell, donalds taking my vote virginity. I felt very indifferent about who won since i could vote during dubyas second term.

Pretty much

>Obama: hope and change
>Trump: hope and change

>Romney: status quo
>McCain: status quo
>Clinton: status quo on steroids

>Last election in 2012 everyone on Sup Forums was certain Romney would win

Yeah, cause Sup Forums's one person, right? I voted for Obama. Now fuck off, shill.

same. never voted republican. was planning on not voting until big don came around. i cant be the only one.

Well the Cubs just won the world series for the first time in over a century, so nothing is impossible.

>scared that Killary could win, therefore I'm a shill

Genius logic

Obama wasn't under criminal investigation by the FBI for child trafficking and prostitution, perjury, violating national security, and racketeering.

How could a literal Mormon robot win against Obama no matter how much of Obama's luster had gone after his first term?

I meant that I mostly do all of my posting at home on my own PC. I'm in class right now anyway so I can't dedicate too much time.

THIS
we thought it would be hilarious if obama lost to him, but that was it

Sup Forums was for Paul. After he got screwed over, pol was butthurt and said fuck this shit and didn't care. I didn't vote for him, nor did I care for the elections after Paul got snubbed.

But Drumpf liiterally rapes children every day, haven't you seen yesterday's conference?

Trump would have ripped Romney to shreds in the primary

Nice concern trolling faggot

Difference was that Obama was squeak clean, and as charismatic. Trump is Charismatic, but he carries way to much baggage and honestly scares too many people.

He never was going to get the latinos and blacks, his only hope was with whites, but he's losing in a lot of white areas too.

He could win but I think it will probably be Hillary.

>He didn't
He did though
Nigger cheated just like he did in 2008

We all knew Ron Paul was the best to win against the Obama/Romneycare election cycle.

Sending a socialized medicine man like Romney against a socialized medicine man was the pinnacle of establishment hubris.

I want newfags off my board

Yes, due to his pedophile scandals Drumpf is literally loosing figuratively Missouri now.

Get outta here with your newfag bullshit.

>muh board

Trump isn't going to win you retard. Where did you get the impression that he has a more-than-likely chance of winning the election?

Inb4 muh CTR, I already voted and went for Stein

>Last election in 2012 everyone on Sup Forums was certain Romney would win
this isn't true and you should stop making shit up

Hillary is Romney tier this time.

Military vet, married and never voted in my life.

I already voted for Trump.

>Wife voted for Johnson
Fuck. At least I'm in Texas.

Everyone said brexit would be a failure. It wasn't.

Your wife did a good job throwing away her vote

then go out to the fucking streets

post on facebook and twitter

record scrotumtightening youtube videos that propel viewers to the both, for trump

donate, shill, sing in the shower, for trump

shill america greatly again, make victory happen

FUCKING GO, TIME IS RUNNING OUT

really makes you think.

Rmoney had no chance against King Nigger

>Wife voted for Johnson
Whatever keeps her from voting for Clinton is a victory in my book.

>obama
>squeaky clean
>known ties to radicals and domestic terrorists like Bill Ayers
>proven to regularly attend a church which condemns America and is thankful for 9/11
>dubious,shady upbringing in several foreign countries with a clear tie to Islam

Yeah Obama was squeaky clean alright. Clean because the media wanted him to be.

I wasn't even on Sup Forums in 2012. I guess in part because I was 16 and my main board was Sup Forums, but the thing is I never gave half a shit about politics until this year with Brexit and Trump.

As far as I know, there's never been so much actual change hanging in the balance of a single year's worth of democratic decisions. Even if Romney won I doubt it'd make even 1% of the difference Trump will, so it's not even comparable.

All those were shoestring links at best compared to the current candidates.

Of course both sides cover it up well, but come on, you know at least both Trump and Hillary probably committed at least one felony in their careers.

Nice concern trolling, CTR

I was on pol in 2012 and it was pretty much just like this. Trump has more enthusiasm mostly because Sup Forums thinks he's something he's not (No, even if elected he's not going to ship niggers back to Africa or kill all the muslims) But Trump resonates with a lot of Sup Forums so he gets more attention.

No one thinks he'll ship niggers back to Africa you fucking shill. At least try to fit in faggot.

Trump probably wont win, Sup Forums is an echo-chamber, the majority of posters have deluded themselves into thinking Trump will win. Any opposition to Trump is met with accusations of being a CRT shill or some other type of shill.

Either way though, we will soon find out, my bet is on Hillary, she is far too powerful, i think it's already been decided that she will win regardless.

Havent you realized pol is totally retarded and out of touch with reality? This place is literally wrong about everything. You could make good money just betting against pol

Romney was a shit tier goldman sachs puppet who had no meme magic or time travelling

No comparison

>openly admits to regularly attending church for years before the videos came out and admits in his biographies to having close relations with bill ayers
>shoestring link

Nah m8. Obama is a cunt

go back to your balls gargling fag

WRONG
a collage of freeper retards from the day before the election isn't reflective of anything

nobody cared

also
>back-peddle
complete fucking retard

That's why /sg/ was able to find a fucking ISIS base and the fucker got bombed. Because Sup Forums is always wrong right? Kys.

>pedophile scandals Drumpf
>Drumpf

Okay "Vlad"

Just like Brexit

Of course you did, and anyone not voting for Trump is a CTR shill or brainwashed, and probably both. Enjoy being replaced by a shitskin and out on the street you faggot. Can't wait till the shitskins revolt and people like you are dragged out of your house and beaten to death while niggers rape your family. Enjoy faggot.

Thinking Romney would win was fucking retarded. Obama had much more appeal and he WUZ FURST BLACK PREZIDUHNT, built his campaign around 'change' and appeared very clever and articulate. From the moment I saw him I knew he would become president that year. Hillary doesnt have the same appeal

>No charisma
>Mormon
What did you expect?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums hated Romney loved Ryan and disliked Obama

Everyone knew Romney was going to lose after the 47% video

The enthusiasm for Romney was nowhere near as close as that for Trump now. Romney was a "meh" candidate like Hillary is.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE ROMNEY COLLAGE?

You know the one

StatusQuoIntensifies.jpeg

To be fair, Sup Forums had reason to hope with the polls the way they were.

Guessing polling errors like this were due to wetbacks not knowing enough English to answer pollsters. Might be even worse this time around because >muh wall

Everyone hated that faggot

He was just "not Obama"

Trump has won the hearts and minds of the people. Millions are literally in love with Trump.

Nobody has been or ever will be in love with mitt Romney

I honestly can't call it either way. I want Hilary to end her run in chains in the worst way, but in the back of my mind I still think that the (((establishment))) will still get its way. I just watched a thing on how the voting machines are rigged and it was not encouraging to say the least. Hilary will have to be disqualified somehow otherwise she'll steal it just like she stole the primary. The corruption in the current administration and the Democratic Party just runs too deep.

Lmao one of my own posts is on that infamous collage.

And yeah this board was rooting for Romney. Are you a newfag or something? You probably don't even know about the Zimmerman trial.

But Utah's in love with Mitt Romney.

How would you be certain with these polls?

It had to do with record black voter turnout, now we see the opposite bias with expecting high black voter turnout when it will go down massively.

>No one thinks...

But niggers do.

Utah is bizarro America.

stop watching fox news dumbass

Romney was a textbook case of a boring low energy candidate. Basically republican mondale. Jist because he was handsome doesnt mean people would turn out for him

It's like you had a stroke while typing and ended up jamming every Sup Forums buzzword into a nonsensical run-on sentence. Good job man.

The concern shilling is getting really basic. Try harder shills.

>there's never been so much actual change hanging in the balance

I've heard this every election for my entire life...6 of them now. Every year it's bullshit. Our election process is just a spectator sport that comes around every 4 years. People get riled up and gnash teeth for THEIR GUY. In the end, nothing really changes no matter who holds the office.

If voting truly mattered and made a difference...they wouldn't let us common folk do it.

kudos sir, i tip my fedora to you and provide you
an upvote xD

>Niggers
>Thinking
Wew lad.

Trump is going to win because a large number of American people have been red pilled by him.

Romney was the status quo candidate and nowhere near as charismatic as Trump. Hillary is exactly that, the status quo candidate and nowhere near as charismatic as Trump.

Yeah, the one time pol has been right. Batting average at 0.025. Great job guys

For the most part this is true, except Obamacare did impact people a decent amount, and under a Trump presidency I'd be keeping another $10k a year or so in taxes I won't be paying. That's a real impact.

This is the new game guys: concern troll. Nothing else works. Ignore them.

You seem to think Trump has a fucking chance of getting those enormous tax cuts thru congress. Not in a thousand years, moron.

Honestly? I have no idea who's going to win.

But either way this board is going to be bananas come election day.

And frankly it's because the people who post here, myself included, wear masks.

Every time something gains momentum or succeeds, the population crows in triumph. Every time something fails or takes a hit, there's gleeful mockery and shitpost bragging.

They're all the same people. They just switch roles to stir the pot using whatever the common wave is at the time. I'm sure there's plenty shills and so on but they're just along for the ride. They can't control this place any more than they can control the way the election will go.

Sup Forums is the snake eating its own tail.

Nice CTRing. House is and will remain R. Tax cuts would happen.

Didn't Romney basically think he was going to win and totally disappeared for the last week?

Speaking of I haven't seen Trump himself on the news lately....