He Canadian province of Ontario is pushing forward with plans for a trial run of universal basic income...

he Canadian province of Ontario is pushing forward with plans for a trial run of universal basic income, making it the first government in North America in decades to test out a policy touted as a panacea to poverty, bloated bureaucracy and the rise of precarious work.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/28/universal-basic-income-ontario-poverty-pilot-project-canada

Other urls found in this thread:

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dis gun b gud

Yeah, they totally won't waste a shit-ton of money on useless slobs who'll just leech benefits for the rest of their unproductive lives.

and proven not to work by china russia colonial USA and everywhere

it wont end well

another jerkoff experiment by overpaid tax parasites devoid of reality

how about this? lets experiment with a 0 tax 0 regulation zone?
see what happens?

>more free money

wtf I love my province now

How can this be accepted?

so where's my gibs?

>how about this? lets experiment with a 0 tax 0 regulation zone?
>see what happens?

This

You guys know damn well this will just end with women in Ontario getting like $3500 a month and the guys will just get $1500.

>In the coming weeks, the provincial government is expected to announce consultations to hammer out the details of a C$25m pilot project
>Estimate Population (2016 Q1) 13,873,933

less than $2 a person, well i'll be damned we're living like kings

If they do away with all other kinds of welfare this might be useful

I think finland is doing this as well.

This fucking fucker is fucking fucked!

>less than $2 a person

hey big spenda!

It will only go to certain colored leafs

Canada and Sweden makes me seriously ponder the option of joining leftism full force and living on gibs and smoking weed all day.

I mean is there a reason why im working my ass off for months and then suffer without work another bunch, lone and bitter?

Shit that's like 4 samosas in Brampton. Sign me up!

FUCK YOU ONTARIO! WHY DO YOU NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ALBERTA?!?! IN ALBERTA WE HAVE UNEMPLOYMENT OF 20℅ YET YOU DO NOTHING EXCEPT TAKE WHAT LITTLE MONEY WE HAVE LEFT!!!!

Eastern Ontario here, nothing involving the liberal gov has ever worked, we already have a pretty generous welfare system (something like 700$ a month with full medical and dental care). This project is doomed to fail, and how the fuck can the gov afford it without issuing bonds and letting our infrastructure further crumble is beyond me. Have a pic of the dyke who thinks she can into economics

You people are literally too stupid to elect anything different. That and all the muds

Because Ontario is where Ottawa is.
That's literally all they care about, their own backyard.

fuck off. when we do shit we do it right. we brought in refugees and none of them have killed anyone.

yet

36% of national gdp comes from Ontario
19% from Alberta

>IN ALBERTA WE HAVE UNEMPLOYMENT OF 20℅ YET YOU DO NOTHING EXCEPT TAKE WHAT LITTLE MONEY WE HAVE LEFT!!!!
Anons, Ontario is fucked, the manufacturing base has been gutted, the software industry has been outsourced, there is nothing left but lawyers and government workers. Where all the cash for gov projects comes from is a mystery. Take a look at this info-graphic, it's 4 over years old and the spending has only increased.

it literally says the cash comes from bonded debt, how is that a mystery at all

>how is that a mystery at all
The mystery is why anyone actually buys them, in 5 years they will be worthless paper

>literally paying people to not work
How can this possibly fail?

ndp cucks get no typical NDP bucks, kek

>How can this possibly fail?
If you give out the most welfare bucks you win. I'm thinking about moving to Alaska (Texas is to hot)

It's a policy implemented in a system that's already failing. Ontario has more welfare moms than most states in the US. Go to a club there and it'll be packed full of single moms. Ontario is weird as fuck.

>36%
>13 million people
>19%
>2.1 million

Per capita, we are 6x more efficient

that wasn't the original argument

>Ontario has more welfare moms than most states in the US
I don't doubt that, but do you have a source?
>unrelated pic Cleveland fucked up bad last night

No, the original argument is that the east is a bunch of libcuck parasites, sicking the soul out of the rest of the country to inflate your already gigantic egos.

Dead weight, that's all Ontario will ever amount to.

>the original argument is that the east is a bunch of libcuck parasites
We get shit done in eastern ON, Ottawa and Kingston excluded of course
>pic, somehow this is democracy

Just meeting people there will let you know that the welfare is insane. It's not just basic welfare either. It's money, apartments and the those taxes you guys get every couple months. I met bitches that had never worked a day in their life receive taxes. Shit was insane. Now that oil prices have fallen, it looks like you guys are going to be in trouble.

We need to Balkanize Canada. Alberta can grab Sask and become an American protectorate.

Hell convince the chugs in the Yukon to join and we just land bridged Alaska

>Now that oil prices have fallen, it looks like you guys are going to be in trouble
The kikes on Bay Street (Canada's version of Wall Street) will keep the wellie bucks flowing somehow. Also yes I know at least 7 or 8 single moms who haven't worked a day in their lives, infact I was in court (improper ammo storage violation) just this morning and ran into 2 old gf's that were knock-up looking for legal aid handouts. They are fucking cancer

To be fair though, the welfare people there aren't nearly as violent as they are in the states.

You realize it's not going to go to everyone, right? Only the people without privilege.

It's going to go to women.

>the welfare people there aren't nearly as violent as they are in the states.
oh really? This is the last time any media outlet had got stats, the nieghbourhoods are fucking hellholes (basically Chicago tier) , all somalians & sheeeit, the National Post deleted the pic within a day, cause dat be rassist

Nah, Chicago blows Toronto away. The real problem in the US is smaller cities like Trenton NJ, Gary IN, Saginaw MI, Flint MI, Benton Harbor MI, Muskegon Heights MI and many others. These small cities can be much worse than Chicago per capita. Americas debt problem goes toward military, yours goes toward welfare.

Sorry, forgot the infographic

Here's the year to date murder rate

>and none of them have killed anyone
Yes aside from assaulting students, harassing whites and sexually assaulting a girl at a public pool in fucking Saskatchewan they dindu nuttin yet.

>The real problem in the US is smaller cities like Trenton NJ
Most Cancuk cities are small compared to the US counterparts, I used to live in Thunder Bay, the murder rate is fucking retarded, but it's all due to drunken injuns going on a domestic violence kill spree, they really skew the numbers. Living in a city with 25k injuns was bad, I can't even fathom a million or so niggers

>they do this in the cosmopolitan shitskin immigrant filled ontario rather than the maritimes where people are actually struggling financially
wow that makes no sense oh wait I forgot it's literally the current year and the maritimes are mostly white people consider my privilege checked

So Ontario is going bankrupt

The natives I knew had one stabbing where they lived but never any murders that I knew of in 06-07. That same time there were 2 murders in the town I live in and it's only 3,000 people. The US is going to be a disaster soon. I think the fact they at least give single guys like$500 a month in welfare over there is enough to stop things from going in to chaos. Over here a single guy could get maybe $100 in food assistance but that's it unless he's disabled. The other thing against you guys is that your country prints money at 3 times the rate the US does.

>the cubs actually won
how will nate silver ever recover?

Looks like it. They are trying to create that economic "soft landing" we used to always hear about.

Already has the world's largest subsovereign debt

>tfw all my jobs are underground so I pay no taxes
>tfw they classify me as jobless
>tfw I'll be getting this universal income and my actual income
feels fucking good

a pioneer tranny

I don't think we are in for a 'soft landing' our highways and bridges are shit, and the only blue collar work is in new housing construction, which is ready to go off the rails anytime soon, I'll bet on February

I didn't mean it would actually work as a soft landing but just that it's there attempt. Their desperation grows by the day. Canada will have a currency crisis along with the good ole USofA.

Find an ETF for housing there and buy yourself some nice put options on that shit!

Hahahahaha at that pic!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't they call this what it is?

>Permanent Degeneracy Bailout

or is it the "Liquor Store Stimulus Package"?

maritimers are canada's niggers

the west only likes them because men have to leave the maritimes to make money and will work absolutely shit jobs for less than almost everyone

meanwhile the provincial governments and universities are importing dindus en mass to fuck the women left behind

the politicians and business owners love it because it gets them votes from women and dindus, meanwhile white men are breaking their backs in oil fields for $13 an hour, working 14 hour days 6 on 1 off, and maybe get to visit home once a year

seriously, anyone who thinks that white men aren't oppressed should take a look at an eastern university. all "male-oriented" STEM degree courses are full of dindus and indians. everything else is full of women. there are maybe 20% white men on any given campus, despite the populations being overwhelmingly white. it's a real fucking mess.

>Liquor Store Stimulus Package
The LC (liquor control board) is the only thing that makes a profit for the government these days,something like 5 billion a year, and that is with paying a cashier 20-25$ an hour, fuck it I guess they could use some more, my home brew set-up is a pain

It's a start.

Unfortunately without closed borders it will be much harder for any country.

But in the end it's inevitable.

>You guys know damn well this will just end with women in Ontario getting like $3500 a month and the guys will just get $1500.
Yep. And if you read the article, they are still in the "Trial period stage", it's only going to be a small group that gets the free money to start as well lmao

Comme tout ce qui vient de l'Ontario ca va etre un méga trou financier...le Québec se fait chier dessus a cause de l'écomomie...quel blague...les Ontariens bobos gauchistes trainent le Canada dans la boue avec leur déficite croissant...

Do you think they're just setting it up so they can give it to refugees?

K

Rappel quotidien, gros Bubba...

aneki.com/smartest_canadians.html

>they're just setting it up so they can give it to refugees?
That would be my guess, Trudeau just levied a new carbon tax, so we will basically will have to pay rapefugees to exhale soon

>Yes aside from assaulting students
>harassing whites
>sexually assaulting a girl at a public pool in fucking Saskatchewan
Source? Need good redpilling material.

Ooo! Can I illegally immigrate to Ontario so I can sit on my ass all day collecting gibsmedats?

Highest IQ in Canada...mon Dieu c'est bon d'etre Québécois...

I would totally pound these french sluts poossies!

Just get a nice tan and pretend to be syrian

>these french sluts

Preimierement c'est une princesse, pas une pute, deuxiement elle est seul...donc je n'ai aucune idée de quoi tu parles avec, these?

>Do you think they're just setting it up so they can give it to refugees
No, we're being set up to eventually be amalgamated into a North American Union commerce / trade zone

>Dieu c'est bon d'etre Québécois...
Could be true, but the injuns will flip out and demand more gibs if they hear that

>this
>importing layabouts
>all our industries gutted
>'free trade' with fucking China

We're not gonna survive, are we lads? I mean seriously.

>We're not gonna survive, are we lads?
That was the plan all along

that's because they want foreign men to come fuck canadian women, that is the Liberal dream, they want to create lifelong families that will vote Liberal. they know white guys are catching on to their strategies and want to get rid of them

they're talking about bringing in hundreds of thousands of immigrants. there's only one explanation for that level of cuckery

>We're not gonna survive, are we lads?
Meh, I have a piece of properly near lake Nipissing that needs a hunting lodge, when nukes start flying or niggers start nigging, I'll just head north. The injuns are to fucking retarded to even work a snow-machine, so I won't worry about them

And by the way.

The "25 Million new jobs" that Donald Trump says that his administration will create is bascially the implementation of universal basic income after 6-8 years from now when the concept of labour & work has forcefully been shifted as everyone will realize that in 5-10 years from now many "jobs" will simply be no more. (ie automation, ai, saturation)

I doubt housing will ever go down at this point. They'll just keep importing more and more foreigners to prop it up.

Whatever. It's machete season on the prairies.

These women are sluts

I'm not worried either m8. Anyone with old stock Canadian heritage will just head innawoods north and keep doing their thing.

French women as complete freaks in the sack, total sluts under the sheets, good times m8

I hope you all realize that this program will be funded by getting rid of many other existing benefits programs in the province. By giving everyone a flat rate instead of offering a bunch that welfare queens can gather up and live a luxurious life off of, they'll be forced to get their money elsewhere. I don't see how that's bad at all.

If it was implemented perfectly, it would be like this, and I'd be quite fine with it.

But knowing the types who are being running, managing, coordinating, and hiring for it, I know it will end up being a complete shitshow billion dollar sinkhole.

You know what. You're completely right.
I'm way too optimistic about it. What the fuck was I thinking.

>They'll just keep importing more and more foreigners to prop it up
That maybe true, but even china has a limited number of millionaires willing to shell out their hard earned cash for a single story piece of shit with an hour or more commute to work.
> innawoods
yup, that's pretty much all that is left here, and I actually have a decent job right now, but shit is getting ridiculously expensive these days, even the price of a deer tag has shot through the roof

If it was implemented in its' pure unadulterated form, a "mincome" / B.I.G (Basic Income Guarantee) scheme would work in replacing the inefficiencies of the current social-welfare programs that are in place.

However, this will not be the case, as kick-starting this program 100% would cause massive disruptions in the currently established protocols for doing things between the public and the civil servants that are currently trained in their roles.

If you read the article, they're starting a "Trial run", likely in a small city - So just one place will get free money, while everyone else gets to watch the experiment take place. Because it will be filled with so much bureaucratic-oversight and mismanagement as per the course for all government run initiatives in Canada, it will prove once more to be a failure project and still cost the tax payers literally tens of billions of dollars for pretty much nothing. See: Ontario Hydro-Electricity Multi-Tens-Of-Billions-of-Dollars Mismanagement via McGuinty/Wynne/Butts

>That maybe true, but even china has a limited number of millionaires willing to shell out their hard earned cash for a single story piece of shit with an hour or more commute to work.
China is very wealthy and very overpopulated.

>be neet on autism bux replaced by universal income
>negress with 17 niggers and more on route will have to live with the same money

No.

If no one pays for the gibs there will be no gibs to gib. Just be glad that you're helping your fellow muslim.

The Canadian Dollar will collapse thanks to these communist shit faces.

I can see this working. It would abolish the insanely expensive and inefficiently run welfare system, and instead everyone gets money to pay their rent and such.

I don't see why people disagree so much, since we'd be getting rid of a HUGE government expense.

WOOO FREE SHIT

See
Be realistic, you know they won't be able to implement this with 100% efficiency.

mfw

If I were you I would stick around a bit longer and wait for the Second American Civil War to take off then go down and fight for the south again.

Earn your citizenship with commie blood and retire in good ol' Alaska