She wasn't chosen

>She wasn't chosen

fucking bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/The-Zombie-Maria/Ch-000--Zombie-maria?id=276251
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course not. Look at that nose.

That made me so sad as a kid. The fact that someone you love doesn’t be love you back and is happier with someone else. Knowing that you aren’t good fit for them no matter how hard you want it to be and the only way to make the other person who you love happy is to disappear from their life.

... or some other bs idunno, it was a 7/10 movie

Good lesson to teach people desu

A lesson people from Sup Forums could definitely use. I’m looking at you Pan.

movie was a big let down for me, though it does have a good message.

Fuck...

She didn't really love him she loved the idea of getting married to someone. She hardly knew him.

I didn't come into this thread to feel depressed.

It's too early for this depression

she's a corpse, you moron.

Oh fuck, I've never seen this movie, but I was talking to a pretty cute cosplayer at nycc with blue skin, a bridal dress, and a skeleton arm, and just realized it must be from this movie

She saw that they loved each other and didn't want him denied the love she was denied. She was going to make him die for her because of her baggage.

By letting him go and the underworld getting revenge on whatshisface it's implied Emily found peace and was finally free where I assume she now can get her freak on in the afterlife.

Its been too long since I've seen it but I don't know if she ended up actually loving Victor. At least in the beginning she was just projecting and was obsessed with the idea of GETTING married.

Fucking these. He was her husbando, not husband material.

Do you think she did stuff with whatshisface before he stabbed her to death?

Execs wouldn't let Burton basically have an adulterous protagonist in what is technically a children's movie.

Nah. She is totally a virgin. She wouldn't do anything until her wedding night but you know she was looking forward to it.

Seriously
Emily > Who fucking cares?

what nose?

>Saw this yesterday
>Forgot about the ending
>End up fucking mad because best girl who had skills and personality lost to a boring character
Fuck

It's because of that darn necrophilia taboo, even if undead and totally consenting.

Pic related. She's my Sup Forums waifu.

She got cucked, and that's a better outcome. Girls gotta learn that getting cucked by the man you love is a blessing. That way, you can love him forever

>she's a corpse
Zombos are great, just not that one.

sauce

Well he didn't really know his endgame, he know her for... how much? A day? And she got married with another man it's not that romantic when you kill her husband to marry a person.

And yeah, the corpse fell in love with him.

All Tim Burton movies suck. It's a fsct of life.

>this faggot doesn't like Mars Attacks
I hope one day you die as a result of your sodomite activities.

What is the message? That you can marry a married woman if you kill her husband first?

I like the movie, it's a good movie but I don't see any message in it.

kissmanga.com/Manga/The-Zombie-Maria/Ch-000--Zombie-maria?id=276251

Here you go, child.

He's made some good stuff but I'm not at all convinced that wasn't him leeching off the talent of someone less worthless then himself, every single time. I know that was the case for at least TNBC. The corpse bride was pure Burton though, which is why it's ass.

I didn't need a movie to teach me that. High School taught me that.

>Ed wood,Bettlejuice, Big Fish, Pee-wee and Mars Attack are bad
Fuck off

Hey Arnold just hits those notes right on the head sometimes, doesn't it?

It was right around Corpse Bride that he did kind of become a parody of himself though.
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and Alice in Wonderland were SO BAD, I don't think I'll trust any movie he makes ever again.

Okay, I personally can't argue with that. At least we still have his older movies, I guess.