How come whites and Asians don't have the "muh brutha" complex? What I mean by this is for example...

How come whites and Asians don't have the "muh brutha" complex? What I mean by this is for example, whenever a black person sees another black person he thinks of him as "muh brutha". Almost the same for nearly every other race, except whites and Asians.

Is it because throughout history whites and Asians have had more conflict with their own race than others, and they have become hesitant around themselves?

Which is why black men have such a propensity toward killing eachother.

Talk is cheap.

Actions speak louder than words.

Want to know who your "brother" is? Who isn't trying to murder you?

>whenever a black person sees another black person he thinks of him as "muh brutha"
I think it works only for american blacks

Nig Nogs call each other Brother or Sister because they don't know who their daddy is. So since they all look alike they just assume that they are all related. This is why black men fuck white women it is the only way they know that they ain't fucking their real sister.

That's not Anzu.

Jajajajaja

Trips of truth

Asians definitely stick together. In Australia, they all hang out together in highschool, Asian business rarely employ non Asians. They even help each other to pay off their houses quicker.

I know it's not Anzu. Anzu is old and Sup Forums needs a new figure.

mojo

Whoever this is, they are fucking ugly.

They stick together in foreign territory where they're the minority. Go to China or Japan and ask them if they like each other, or North and South Korea.

Fuck you, I'm #withher

Go to Africa and see if the blacks all regard each other as brothers.

Whites are individualistic; niggers are tribal.

Whatever you say mate.

I'm Chinese. I've always felt a relationship with other east-Asians, regardless of their nationality, so I don't know what you mean.
I grew up with a close-knit community of other East-Asians. It felt good; it's easier to get along with people who look like yourself. White people in school always did the stupid eye thing, so I quickly learned to ignore them. I long for the day when we become populous enough to demand our own chunk of London to run independently.

>whenever a black person sees another black person he thinks of him as "muh brutha".
is that why they kill each other in droves?

>go to Africa

>she

>that fucking manjaw
Are you fucking gay?

Nice feminine penis

Whites and Asians conquered half the world each several times. We don't fucking trust each other instantly and have to earn trust.
The downside is that this takes time, the upside is that the people you trust aren't as likely to fuck you over.
So you get trade, you get contracts and future planning, you get structure from mistrust building into trust.

Blacks just fucking get on with each other instantly but will fuck each other over at the drop of a hat.

People with insecurities have "muh brutha" complex.

Because whites and asians are smart enough to be individuals.

Its only like that in the USA because they are a minority. There is no african brotherly love in a majority black country but if I see a few whites in a place full of blacks we will congregate naturally and say watsup.

tranny?

I'm of partial Filipino descent, literally every other Asian group holds contempt for my grandparents' home country and its people because we're not "Asian" enough or not as developed. Filipinos are either looked down upon or completed hated by even other East Asians and ASEAN country.

There's a reason why Filipinos are considered the most assimilated non-white group in America: one of their official languages is English, over 90% are Christian, and most of their names are either derived from English or Spanish, mostly both.

If you're wondering why Filipinos feel more comfortable with other White people, it's because other Asians don't see us as part of their culture. I'm far more comfortable with White people than I am with other Asians. Asians love to state how racist White people are but I have met far more racist Asians than White people.

White people in general don't care about racial identity or my background. To most Asians? Just knowing their children are friends with a Filipino, let alone dating one, is seen as "dishonorable".

post anzus nudes op

>asians are individuals
Yeah no.

if you didn't know who your dad was, you'd think anyone who vaguely looked like you was your brother too

Pastel de flango

That's a man

Because Asians aren't human and have no feelings, and they're the most over populated group so they're basically worthless.
Asian girls see white guys as a status symbol which is why they get with the ugly neckbeard ones who can't get a white girl, so their kids will be whiter.
Asians are fine, but better off staying in their own countries and not mixing with whites.

We prefer having personalities.

Koreans use the word "elder brother", "little brother", "elder sister" and "little sister" to people outside of their family. It's their legit term calling a person around your age, but older/younger.

asians are human.

Is that why blacks kill each other in record numbers?

that's actually not, which is the weird thing. she added a bulge.

Does that happen? Because, if it does, blacks are murdering their brothers in record numbers.

she's a good cosplayer

Genetic variation, there's a reason your actual brother feels different to be around than someone of even your own ethnicity.

She would be hotter if she had a penis like anzu.

japs are, thanks to US
there's no god emperor

She's a FtM, probably grew a cock.

Knew when I posted that I couldn't be the only person thinking this. OP BTFO forever, Kek has spoken

No one hates their group as much as themselves. How many times have whites genocided themselves? How many times does a brutha shoot a brutha for bix nood? How do Asians have such an irrational hate of other Asians and even those of their group better off with women and riches? How is it that the Jews got sold out by other Jews?
Also remember that the only one capable of ruining Sup Forums is Sup Forums itself. Perhaps these self-destructive impulses are but a part of humanity.

>there's no god emperor
Implying implications.

There niggers don't get my point. See even AFTER the fact that blacks kill each other in record number they still shout "muh brutha" when they're killed by another race.

When it's a white or an Asian killed by someone from an outside race, they sure as hell don't go protesting over "muh bruthas n shit".

Unlike blacks, white and asians know who their family members are.

Because they learned that pretending to care makes civilized people stop treating them as animals. Like how dogs use eye contact, or parrots imitate words.

Asians and whites bond together immediately too. It's just that blacks like to advertise everything out loud so it's more obvious.

Whites don't advertise cause it would be considered racist.

The last black conversation i overheard was

"Motherfucka, i told you that this morning you hard headed son of a bitch."

It probably has one...

Hit the nail right on head

>being this clueless

Asians call complete strangers by family-related terms on a fucking daily basis. Any old person is 爷爷 or 大妈, anyone from your parents' generation is 叔叔 or 阿姨 and you call your bros 哥们儿, 大哥 etc etc

If anything they do it more than niggers.

>he thinks of him as "muh brutha".

actually get to know black people and you will learn that that is a bunch of shit. they don't trust strangers on sight any more than anyone else does.

they have a ritual where they act like the best of buddies when they meet a new black guy, but within days they are talking shit behind each other's back.

it's a lot like how women are all sisters, gays are all buddies, etc. it's fun to play the "us against the evil white men" game, but that's all it is.

His hands are gigantic.

weaned out tribalism

Majority groups are apathetic to each other because seeing others of their kind is extremely common.

S-source? :3

Criedwolves

Actually, that is not even close to true. Whites throughout history have been mostly slaves, just like everyone else.

Slav is a bastardization of the Latin for slave, and the greeting Ciao is essentially calling each other "slave" as a greeting.

Humans have always identified as class and have a myriad of verbal and non-verbal acknowledgments of class participation with total strangers..

civiliced people dont really fall for that tribalism bullshit

>It's a man

Am I gay now?

whites are inherently pragmatic sociopathic killers which is why we conquered the world

How come whites and blacks don't have the "muh sempai" complex? What I mean by this is for example, whenever an Asian person sees another Asian person he thinks of him as "muh sempai". Almost the same for nearly every other race, except whites and Asians.

Is it because throughout history whites and blacks have had more conflict with their own race than others, and they have become hesitant around themselves?

Topjej

why are spurdos so funny
am i autistic?

I'm black and tits basically true unless you're talking about hostile ghetto niggers.

Walking down the street if I see a homeless guy I nod at him or say how's it going and he usually returns the gesture and it's all kind of natural. I'm not even super "black" but it's kind of just a cultural thing blacks do whereas whites walk down the street and try to avoid eye contact with everyone.

Also at work I feel like I connect with the old black dude and maintenence dudes more and always ask how their days are going when I see them around.

I think Dave Chapelle did a skit on it about when two black guys make eye contact there's an agreement made.

People only do that if they have a victim complex and are a minority in their own country.
You'd probably see more of it in countries that have small white communities. They're not going to fist bump and call each other "brother", but they're likely to spark up a conversation if they meet each other in a place where you rarely see other whites.

There's also the fact that white people have identities and hobbies that go beyond skin color. While black people will only be black people, and never develop a passion for anything else, white people have a much more multi-faceted sense of self, and identify by region, culture, political views, musical taste, sports teams, hobbies, work and so on. In one sense, this is normal and healthy, but in the dire situation we're facing now, with widespread immigration and the decline of western civilization, it can be harmful, because it comes at the cost of nationalism.

this

just a racially aware due to being a minority

asians are like that with each other in the west too, because theyre a minority, but not so much in their home countries

>why are spurdos so funny
>am i autistic?

the well-written ones, like that one, are funny. Not everyone can write spurdo nonsense and have it come out funny.

Whites spent about 200 years competing with each other to build the country. It's accepted 99% of any other white you meet is a rival somehow.

Asians started a little bit later (if you don't count making railroads) but basically have the same attitude. Mr. Yamaguchi and Mr. Wuyang see each other as rivals.

Blacks spent 200 years as slaves, where the only solace you had was the pittance money master gave you (which you then spent on whiskey rather than a book) and your fellow slave. There's no rivalry in slavery because you're fucking slaves.

They are an over-represented minority in most of the West?

Anzu best girl.

It doesn't have anything to do with history. I was in the same engineering class as a Somali muslim a few years ago, and one time I walked through town with him. He greeted more or less every other Somali he saw.

her legs are like twigs.

That's for people who you are close to though, not just randoms you just met like black people do. Also this seems to be an American thing, pretty sure no black person here would call each other brother or sister.

Prolly cause they think of each other like brothers (cain and able) if their murder rates are any clue.

>Walking down the street if I see a homeless guy I nod at him or say how's it going and he usually returns the gesture and it's all kind of natural.

I think that is just simply respect for fellow members of society. Regardless of ethnicity. It is a very polite thing to do in my opinion.

> I'm not even super "black" but it's kind of just a cultural thing blacks do whereas whites walk down the street and try to avoid eye contact with everyone.

I try to avoid eye contact with everyone because I don't like social interaction. Also, I am white. Also, I am probably an autist, lol.

>Also at work I feel like I connect with the old black dude and maintenence dudes more and always ask how their days are going when I see them around.

Again, as far as I am concerned that is just simply respect. To earn respect you must give respect. It sounds like you just respect others.

Although I do try to avoid social interaction when I am in a crowded place, one-on-one/in small environments/ when walking down the street I also respect others and greet them kindly, especially my elders.

Because we can think for yourselves and don't feel like we are a part of a "group" called "white people"

You won't hear anyone say something like "WHY WOULD YOU VOTE HILLARY? YOU ARE WHITE!"
On the other hand you often hear one negro telling another "WHY ARE YOU VOTING TRUMP MAN? YOU ARE BLACK YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO VOTE FOR HILLARY!"
When they are together they just think "yo yo we are niggas we gotta stick together" because they know they are weak by themselves.

underrated

'brothers/sisters' is common in commie speak and unions

I'm a quarter nigger, and the same shit happens to me, also get "wassup homie" at college from groups of blacks I don't even know. I'm not even an obvious nigger either.

>wanting a brutha complex with overweight MLP liberal numale cucks

When woman meet each other for the first time.. there is a problem first and then later maybe they become friends.

When men meet each other for the first time.. they are friends first, until their is a problem.

Good point HOWEVER there are some attractive liberals/SJW's out there. I would like to have the "muh brutha" complex with them but that'll never happen.

I do notice that right-wing whites do somewhat have that complex.