How to make this happen?

How to make this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

cc.com/video-clips/7z6hil/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-california-s-direct-democracy-troubles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>give California more senators
>Sweden
Its an older meme, but it checks out.

>Give republicans more votes from white rural voters in presidental elections.

>live in the only 2012 red county in socal

Literally Reagan's amnesty

The main problem with that scenario is that only Southern California would retain the right to use the water from the Colorado River.

I have thought this should be done for many years. However I would group Jefferson, North California, and Central California into one group. What most people don't know that have never been to those areas is that some of those counties have proportionately huge Latino populations who vote Red every election. MSM will never reveal that there are conservative Mexicans in California.

>A FUCKING SOCK STATE

That's OK, Northern/Central California still has rights to the Bay Delta water.

>orange county
kill me so i can escape this traffic

Imported Mexicans and liberals.

San Diego is going to go back to being red. Much less traffic down here too.

>giving California more senators

8 more senators from CA
Senate must approve

Hey, Sven are you Ethiopian or Somali?

It was proposed by a silicon valley investor that is probably a libtard. Silicon valley people want more power

Some of them red, instead of blue.

Republicans still win.

Yeah San Diego is great, but OC is where work and my condo are.
I just want to kick out the last 50,000 people to move to this area

This would lead to more electoral votes to Trump, so who cares?

It'd be 6 D senators (North, SV, West) and 6 R senators (Jefferson, Central, South).

As opposed to there only being 2 and those always being Ds.

yeah, until Northern California gets flooded with liberal transplants. Just like Colorado.

I presume splitting up CA would require not only CA's input, but congressional action?

In this hyper-polarized environment, how likely do you think getting *any* legislation passed is?

CA dems would never allow the state to be split up in such a way as to lose EVs. And the only way congressional repubs would approve if is it if *did* cause a dem loss of EVs.

Just not gonna happen. If repubs want more EVs maybe they should, you know, present a convincing case for people to vote for them.

German anons told me it was pretty buch pronounces the same, and people saying D-rum-p-f sounded like retards

Let's come up with clever ways to ensure stronger white majority during presidental and senate elections by setup of electoral colleges. Demographics are changing to too much minority power because of bad EC setup.

It won't happen, but it's fun to think about.

Also, don't underestimate the stupidity of the Ds. There has been some (small) movement by otherwise liberal groups to have CA distribute its electoral college votes proportionally, which would clearly hurt the Ds, but nevertheless it's still being advocated.

Isn't there a way to pass legalislation in Cali based on a couple of million signatures?

Couldn't you use that loophole to do the split, then through transferring of legislative powers to regional actors making it impossible for liberals to turn back the initiative through another signature initiative.

cc.com/video-clips/7z6hil/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-california-s-direct-democracy-troubles

Congress needs to act to admit new states to the union. It's not likely it would accept a plan to split up CA into multiple states, even if CA wanted to split up itself (which it doesn't).