Next week

By this time next week we will have elected the first female president in the history of the United States. As a passionate feminist, I am so glad I lived to see this moment in herstory, and I can'5 wait to see the female candidates the future will produce.

Your sex are nation wreckers.

I didn't make it so; take it up with God.

Hillary will win

I'm a dude. So I guess you're actually kind of right.

Also, God isn't real.

True

Kill yourself.

The only way you're getting a female president is if Barry puts his dingaling in a weed whacker before Trump hauls him to the kerb.

>I'm a dude
Go cut your dick off. If you haven't already.

end female suffrage

After you.

And Trump has successfully self-destructed his own campaign. He'd have a better chance of successfully bringing a woman to orgasm than becoming president at this point, and we all know that ain't happening with the tiny equipment he's working with.

do all lefties resort jabs about sex when they run dry of wit

No thanks. It's perfect just where it is.

>we all know that ain't happening with the tiny equipment he's working with
This is precisely why a Trump victory will sneak up on your liberal ass, you are stuck in the reality bubble of approved thoughts, courtesy of the Clinton foundation. The notion of a significant number of people having thoughts you're not permitted to have is as impossible to you as a human flying to the moon by flapping their arms.

It's an easy target because conservatives are so bad at it. Don't blame us for picking low-hanging fruit.

lol, nah I'm not worried. Trump is a bad joke and the impotent death rattle of the GOP.

its the equivalent of shouting "OH YEAH WELL UR A VIRGIN HAHA NERD"

star trek sucks, btw enjoy your rape by klingons >sage

In what a faggots ass?

Nope. Just dangling comfortably between my legs.

It's seems like you're mad because you know it's true.

The world has turned and left you all here. I know that is probably frustrating to you, but no one else gives a shit about you anymore. You can either get with the times, or be crybabies about it until you die, but just realize, your opinions are garbage and the rest of the world will continue to treat them as such.

Americans are nation wreckers you imperialist pigs.

>Feminist
>Body shaming person you don't like
Typical leftist hypocrisy. Have fun being owned by women you cuck.

My girlfriend and I have amazing sex, thanks. And I only shame Trump because he should be ashamed. Not of the size of his penis, but how he uses it: on 13-year-old girls without their consent.

Nuclear war with Russia?

Are you talking about that "jane doe" that bailed on an press conference?

You realize how sexist that is, right?

When was the last time you ever saw a female with another female's interest at heart (with the possible exception of their infant child). Never, that's when, fucking never. She'll be worse for women because she hates them.

That's why real women are absolutely terrified of the prospect.

>nationalism on the rise in Europe
>the "alt-right" is on the rise
>the average joe is starting to see the left is full of shit

You might want to stop listening to NPR for a few days. The democrats are eating shit hard over the FBI investigation into the CF.

Why is it that the only ammo Clinton has left is unsubstantiated claims in civil court that Trump diddled some kids?

Why is everybody in the press sweating bullets that Comey sacked up and is starting to drag the horrid shit the left has done to light?

Present the evidence

careful everyone. Townsfolk warned me of a troll sighting under this very bridge not but a few days prior. Proceed with caution

>When was the last time you ever saw a female with another female's interest at heart

Literally every day. Women look out for each other a lot, even strangers.

>first female president
Despite their desperate attempts at trying to make Hillary being the first female pres, I completely forgot to be honest. I haven't thought about that in months. She is so embroiled in scandal I doubt we will think of that after the election is over either.

OP is a faggot

Wtf? Have you been in a 2 week coma?

Ohh, so because you're a feminist you get to decide who is deemed worthy of shaming?

You also like to spread allegations that people are rapists before they are convicted?

More leftist hypocrisy at work.

Feminist theory is flawed to the very core. Disparity does not mean oppression or inequality. That's not how a truly free, autonomous society works.
You are redundant in this age unless you're fighting for women's rights in the middle east or africa or something.
Women are equal here and my girlfriend agrees. Very thankful that she does not have a victim complex or subscribe to the idiocy that is modern feminism. She is proof that women are equal and have an equal footing to men.

>mfw she wins and is the first female president to be impeached
Really making history here.

I just realised that you probably meant she fucks you with a strapon. Lol

can't we find some nudes on hill-hill? I want some of them kankles.

You have no idea how true the 'roller derby' part of that image is. Every feminist I've fucked has participated in roller derby at some point.

It puts the noose around the neck again, or it gets the patriarchy again.

Also fuck off CTR go shill in leddit.