Is this a good character?

Is this a good character?

I liked him when he was Herc's buddy, and he's the best of the PC crowd. Seriously, I'd have rathered Cho as Iron Man's replacement instead of Ree-Ree. Fuck her. Fuck her with a metal bar from her anus to her mouth.

Better than Supes "Superasshole" Kenan

No.
Racebending is always complete fucking cancer.

>Hulk
>race

It's modern Marvel, so abso-fucking-lutely not.

>chinkhulk
>not racebending

He's the first hulk that's smoking hot if that counts for anything

agree, even iron patriot lesbo is better.

Toni is actually entertaining and has a nice origin. But Bendis promised he'll be using her so... time for Reeee-Reeeee to fuck her over...

I like him. Not sure why others don't honestly. Yeah, I get they killed Banner for this, but it's not as though he'll stay dead.

Cho had years of palling around with super strong alpha males. Kinda nice seeing him become one. He needs a haram now

When he's just Amadeus Cho he's great, but when he's Chad Hulk he's boring.

Cho is a great addition to the Hulk family, but he works better as the ignorant/arrogant genius than Bro-Hulk.

Since he's become Hulk, his intelligence has noticeably decreased, and in comic, no attention has been given to it.

For now, I'll assume that Marvel is setting up a long Claremont-style character arc about this, but if the comics don't mention this by next year, it's just bad writing.

Well he's going to sakaar now

>Iron Hulk

I want this now.

No, and also, fuck you.
Racebending is always garbage.

he's a poor man's rick jones

only when written by good writers

I would rather Marvel stop assuming I'll passively accept that some random chink is Bruce Banner, a nigress is Tony Stark, a nigger is Spiderman, a cunt is Thor...

...christ, so I even have to keep going at this point? Fuck Marvel and anyone who financially supports them.

>sakaar haram for Cho
oh boy, now I'm excited for WWH Cho Becomes a Man

No, it's not always bad.

Yes, it is, you faggot.

>random Chink

It's not though.

Can we agree to disagree?

What do comics have against living parents?

No, he's a garbage character, just like every other single minority they pointlessly killed off decent characters to push.

Not all of them are pointless.

That Bendis that killed Bruce. Cho has been palling around with Bruce and Herc for a long ass time.

This. If anything, the "legacy" Cho inherited is Rick Jones'.

1: It's easier than writing a parent/child relationship
2: My parents are dead is a 'good' motivation
3: Less characters to develop

I like Cho. He was good as the 7th smartest and still decent as the Hulk.
I genuinely felt him taking the hulk from Banner was fairly natural, being a long time friend, and wanting to lift this burden from him was touching and 'heroic' in its own way.

It has seemed to take away the writers' ability to him use his intelligence. I don't think I've seen him use his calculations recently.

I still mostly see this as something temporary.
I would probably put more blame on CWII's story writing for the death of banner than on Cho.

No. A super genius with super strength and literally no problems is not a good character -- it's just wish-fulfilment escapism.

Now Banner, a troubled man with a complex internal life... that's good character.

Nope, fuck you.

I'm not buying any of these retarded "diversity hire" avengers, ever.

conceited as fuck
even Jake Paulers don't do this fucking shit

why? You need to give more reasons on that. Otherwise, You are just fear mongering to yourself.

Is she /ourgirl/?

this. Banner should have stuck around to help Cho manage his hulk persona.

No, I don't.

NuMarvel killed off and replaced every single straight white male character they had, and just expects that their fan base will passively accept that Tony Stark is some nigger bitch.

No.

They can have fun with their bankruptcy, and I'll be laughing at them the whole time.

just go back to Sup Forums it's clear you haven't been reading any comics and just copying what some shitty articles have said

Cho's high intelligence level does NOT help his character. It causes him not to have to face normal human problems. Plus, it's just overkill...

And, yes, it's also a racist cliche about Asian people.

Peter parker isn't getting replace
Tony isn't getting replace
Hulk is dead but he isn't getting replace. He will return back to life.
Thor isn't getting replace.
Hawkweye isn't getting replace.

Currently, they've all been replaced.

Yes, it's capeshit, so everything in-universe goes back to the status quo eventually, but I'm never going to forgive Marvel for this clusterfuck without a written apology.

If they want to quadruple down on SJW bullshit, by all means, never correct an enemy when they're making a mistake.

Tony is alive, Parker is alive, Hawkeye is alive, Thor is alive but yes he is replaced right now, Banner is dead and it was a shitty shock for an event comic. Steve Rogers never left either.

oh no, 2 characters have changed. You must have really hated the 90s too

Wow, do you care way too much about this.

It's a fucking phase. Marvel goes through this kind of shit all the time. Soon enough you'll be back into self inserting yourself as your favorite white superheroes, you racist cucklord.

It happens all the time in comics.

Ben reily replace peter parker
Norman osborn replace iron-man
Captain america was replace by black people two times.

I think one of the cartoons put Cho into the Iron Spider suit, which seemed to suit him.

>Green lives matter!

Too bad. You get Wolverine-Hulk instead.

i hope they all get diabeetus

Get out newfag, how is Amadeus a "random chink"? Sad!

(u)

>Cho
>random
What grade are you in?

Is it too much to ask for hulk with bullseye powers?

Tom Brevoort, please stop posting this kind of stuff here to make fans looks bad.

The bit of Cho Hulk I've read is pretty good, Hess one of the new legacy characters I like.

Yes, if you like good writing.

That's true. I never met a intelligent asian.

>if a stereotype is a positive quality then it's ok

>gets cute android waifu
>she randomly becomes gay for no raisin
Is Marvel the dumbest fucking company on gods green earf

They might as well have made his super power playing the violin or doing homework.

Can't have a Hulk be happy.

>I'm the smartest, strongest guy around.

No, you're a boring, self-centered, self-righteous twat with a bad haircut.

all these comments right here are why i can't enjoy him as a character.

He is hulk that means he is strongest there is, he is like 7th or 8th smartest guy on earth.

A chinaman being good enough at math and science to be iron man in way more believable than some teenage QUEEN

yeah niggers dont get butthurt when you talk about the BBC. Spics dont get triggered when you say they work hard in the fields

Exactly. Genius Asians might be a trope, but at least it's grounded in reality. And considering theonly woman Tony really fell in love with was Japanese, it makes sense to play with that theme, and him seeing Amadeus as a "son". The "genius Queenz" trope is just there to sate the black audience, whichis ironic,since they're the dumbest race on Earth.

>inb4 Sup Forums

I'm not even talking IQs. There's not a single black guy who has a Nobel in the Sciences. Most scientific teams that get grants and awards are mostly white (and most often jewish) & asian. To pretend that blacks are anywhere near those 3 is just hilarious.

Bingo.

>blacks aren't as smart as whites, asians or jews
>REEEE racist shitlord

>BBC
>AYO WHITEBOY U SCARED OF THE BLACK BULL

It's a fucking double standard.

read the statement again he's really saying he's the strongest smart guy in the world. Which doesn't mean shit if the reader finds him to be an unlikable twat the majority of the times.

I honestly don't understand how the same writer can have created him 15 years ago, written like 100+ issues of the character, written a lot of Hulk and Hercules stories...

...and yet suddenly because it's 2015 he instantly devolves the character into a superficial shell and the book is mediocre at best (Cho's art was good...).

How the fuck does that happen? Amadeus was a very good character. Pak has a long track record of writing good Amadeus stories and good Hulk stories. But put it all together at Current Year Marvel and it may as well be written by some airhead with no experience with the character or with writing comics at all.

WTF man why does this suck so bad and why is Amadeus reduced to a "sitcom brother" trope who's an impulsive meathead all the time lectured to and mothered by his super-smart sis who appeared out of nowhere because every Marvel book needs a stronk female charactard?

>one is about intelligence
>one is about physical features
Yeah, I wonder why they're treated differently.

there are very smart black people though. Pic very related

One'spositive, the other's negative. So OF COURSE it's the positive one which is true! One research has negative results, so it's totes fake! Blacks are shaping the future! The other is positive, so of course every one of them has a 12" dick.

There's literally no trade-off for having super powers. It's just "everything is great and I'm amazing." So tedious and boring.

Sure, there are smart people in every race. Ben Carson is also a medical genius. But those are the exceptions to the rule. Fact of the matter is, Asians lead in pure IQ, and Blacks are at the very end. They do not have any significant Academic achievements, and this trope of making the black guy the genius is hilarious, since it's purely a work of fiction.

>Bendis promised he'll be using her
No, no, no, no! NOOOOO. He'll fuck it up! God fucking dammit!

>Supes "Superasshole" Kenan
you have to leave now

Wow Sup Forums what an insightful comment on those comics that you totally read and know anything about!

Do you read his comics? His hulk powers put him as a target and he had to control his hulk powers without damaging anybody.

Mormons also lead in practically all fields. Is that a genetic difference, you dunce?

That's nothing. It's like saying, "My biggest problem is that I'm too awesome!" Boo hoo.

People taking your blood and making clones of you is bad user.

Look at spider-man.

What's stopping them from creating new characters though? I can't believe comic readers have a reason to buy comics staring the same icons over and over other that autism.

Seriously, just read more. You're not talking about characterization. You're just describing situations he's found himself in. OP asked if Cho is a good character. And the answer is no, he's not His internal world is two dimensional and boring. Cho CAN NOT actually suffer. His biggest problem is he's too awesome. Now compare this to Banner.

Cho was on the run for years! And why? Cause he kept fucking up and pissing off authorities. Herc had to constantly show him how stupid he was being

Only genuine reason to dislike any of the legacy characters is that not one of them has had a well written or compelling storyline while they've been acting solo. Viv had King's Vision run and only the first few issues of Kamala's book had been good.

Except Sam, I could never criticize Sam.

I liked him better when he was just Cho, not Chulk, but he's one of the only minority legacies that isn't a complete shit show and genuinely makes sense in universe. This is actually his second legacy title, even, because he was the Prince of Power before becoming Hulk.

Thing is that they didn't kill Banner for this. Cho became Hulk when Banner was still around, and the issues with Banner in them were pretty good.

Bendis was the one that killed Banner off in CW2 for shock value. If it wasn't for that, I get the feeling that Banner would have been a recurring mentor-style character, which would have been way better than what we did get.

>Except Sam, I could never criticize Sam.
cause he's a straight white male?

No, he relies entirely on "awesome" and "cool" to sound hip, and just... ugh. It's a watered-down character that's the result of incredibly low-talent writing.

Frankly, You are wrong. His cockiness made his friend not work for him. He is very caring for bruce banner. He even regretted that he didn't save him and ready to kill hawkeye for killing his friend.

He's half-hispanic. One-drop rule applies

I wish outragefags that don't even read comics would go back to youtube and leave Sup Forums forever.

All I see him doing nowadays is bringing up that he's asian.

He is more light-heart version of the hulk. But, he does suffer the same illness.

How can one human being successfully survive with such a shit brain for so long?

>Not sure why others don't honestly.
“Totally Awesome Hulk” is not a selling point to me. It screams “How do you do, fellow kids” as much as any current legacy character has done so far. It feels like I’m being talked down to. It’s insulting. And developing Cho’s Hulk to be less in control like the true Hulk doesn’t help things either, because it’s just telling the same stories they told with Bruce Banner, only with an Asian coat of paint for extra diversity points. Which brings me to my next point.

I fundamentally never liked the idea of other characters getting Hulk’s powers. It cheapens the appeal of the character. It devalues ANY hero when you make copies of them, because you’re removing what makes that hero unique/special. She-Hulk was the sole exception because she harnessed Hulk’s powers differently. That is of course, until Marvel felt the need to make her yet another direct clone of Hulk with all the angst and pathos of Bruce Banner, but none of the explanation for it.

Grass Mud Horse

>What's stopping them from creating new characters though?
They tried that with Mosaic but it flopped hard. The problem is that Marvel doesn’t have what it takes to make good new characters anymore. Kamala was a fluke and Gwenpool isn’t a new character, she’s a cheap gimmick based on cosplay.

Yes because he triggers Sup Forums