"hello user"

"hello user"

Other urls found in this thread:

media.tumblr.com/e01d094ac935e461678f30c58e1df62a/tumblr_ot3nvoILfj1u97r0vo1_raw.png
ber00.tumblr.com/post/162991912787/jds-commission
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi.

>posting unsourced crops
I wish I could hate you to death.

This better not be one of those awful pics where Pacfica has huge knockers. Pacifica needs to be nice and flat.

>mouth-tear instead of saliva
That's in the top 10 worst anime "style" elements

Fuck off chillguy. Oppaificica is the only true Pacifica.

but user you cool

latest fashion trend is to have a round chunk surgically incised from one's lower lip

I disagree with your opinion in the strongest possible terms.

Oppaicifica is meh and Huge Cowtits are dumb and silly.

Poor Mabel lost her poor mind.

Sure.
media.tumblr.com/e01d094ac935e461678f30c58e1df62a/tumblr_ot3nvoILfj1u97r0vo1_raw.png
Source:
ber00.tumblr.com/post/162991912787/jds-commission

does this do it for ya?

I'm always too late for the party.

What does pacifica see in dipper? Why would she go from bitchy dominating girl to sub just for dipper?

I like pacifica but her tits are just too busty for my liking

Pacifica just wants his Dic and produce a lot of children. Imagine PacificaxDipper it would be nice.

Yeah, but it was implied in a few episode she genuinely kinda likes him. I don't get what she sees in him.

Okay Alex, go back to Twitter for another ebin tentalt harumpf post

Fuck Mabel. Dipper should have just left her for a qt blonde girl. Mabel is just a liability for him

Hirsch is a faggot, but not as much as Cowtits-fags. Get some sense of taste you plebs.

he has a sense of moral responsibility most people, especially her parents, don't. and she wishes she was more like him. most people are attracted to the kinds of people they wish they resembled more.

Maybe because Dipper helped her to regain her own identity, not as a rich spoiled brat but a humble girl. Also dipper is a handsome shota so Pacifica probably has some feelings for him, its just the status quo separates them. Dipper undones the status quo when he helped her regain the Northwest Mansion from the lumberjack ghost by sacrifising himself and waking up Pacifica and redeeming herself from her arrogance. She is thankful to Dipper for that and thus grew a liking to him

Agreed. Cowtits are just too much. At least get her some nice balance of tits, not too busty but not too flat just some nice bulge that shows she has a puberty and its realistic.

Maybe busty like jackie lynn thomas of type

is the artist hosime?