Capekino is back on the menu bois

youtube.com/watch?v=r9-DM9uBtVI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis
instagram.com/p/BZ_Okn8giHK/?taken-by=justiceleague
instagram.fmnl5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/22359796_1925116397748664_2034740271148695552_o.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=K0lQxUqmnfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so if the movie is entirely CG why even have live actors? Just make a cartoon

I'm not watching this movie until they fire everyone who worked on the DCEU and reboot the series.

>JL movie
>Too much CGI
what the fuck do you expect them to do? Hire hundreds of actors to dress up like identical parademons?

>That beginning
Now I'm sad.

Implying it ever left.

Opening Scene with Lois and Clark was pure Kino! Rest was just generic action and quip garbage we've already seen.

Kinda weird that we never got an actual story-trailer. I guess BvS was too intelligent for moviegoers, so WB backpedaled there this time.

It's because they spoiled everything for BvS and SS and they dont want to be ass blasted again for it

Based whedon

>10 mins of a JL trailer on Sup Forums and only 10 comments

DC is finished

kek, Snyder on suicide watch

Fuck, I'd suck Cavills dick.

dc color grading vs. marvel color grading

All of us would, user... all of us...

>why is everything blue and yellow? we want some color
>say no more *spills red filter over everything*

That Superman opening scene is pure kino.

even pacific rim uprising cgi looks better than this

now let's get that god awful justshit league trailer taste out of our mouths with one MUCH BETTER while we wait for tomorrow's Last Jedi trailer which will also be MUCH BETTER

youtube.com/watch?v=_EhiLLOhVis

Fuck, they should not have shown Superman even if everyone already knows he's coming back

Fuuuuuck

Ben looks repulsive on the left. Like I'm actually uncomfortable looking at him.

Still pretending Superman was at all inspirational.

I just want a Flash, Wonder Woman and Aquaman cinematic universe. Fuck Batman and Fuck Superman.

That wasn't Superman, you fucktard. It was Clark Kent, the reporter from Daily Planet.

Fucking christ this trailer was weak

>my man
>yeeah
Why does everything aquaman says sound so half assed?

>new star wars
that's even worse TFA was even worse than the prequels. Star wars is dead, bury it

Well, he usually only talks to fish.

> that man of steel soundtrack.
> that clark kent and louis

legit got filled with hope just watching that scene.

they're not going to reboot

they're not doing a cinematic universe at all once this bombs

>dead
>makes over a billion with every movie

It was a dream. Are you dense?

it makes me think of the flying truck in Avengers

This trailer was okay, I'm still hyped but it wasnt amazing. I wish they would've used the song from the first one, but i know it was Junkiexl's work so I reallly hope they didnt scrap it entirely. much better hype music.

it would have been cool to see some actual lines from him in this trailer.

it was only supposed to be a dream.

Snyder's daughter died for this

>Didn't read the article.

Cavill's face looks kinda' weird. Wonder if that's one of the reshoot scenes where they had to CGI his beard out.

This was an obvious Snyder scene, not part of Whedons quipshoots.

So are people gonna chimp out that GL will be Hal and not Stewart?

>it would have been cool to see some actual lines from him in this trailer.

>Implying he'll have dialogue aside from generic surferspeak.

>it would have been cool to see some actual lines from him in this trailer.
but that would take time away from him brooding

Keep telling yourself that.

>yfw Affleck literally wears a wig
top kek

You know what ELSE was a Snyder scene? The bat signal at the end

Snyder on sudoku watch.

>Pacific rim
>no del toro
No thanks

After seeing that trailer I envy her

2:00
>red boots
>bare legs I think ?
Is that Supergirl ?

What's wrong with Barry being playful tho? That's his personality anyway.

This is some next level stupid

Probably?

Flash and Aquaman look so tryhard.

But the visuals are neat.

You're blind and deaf aren't you

>with one MUCH BETTER
>none of the people who worked on the first film returning. A whole new crew and it shows
>no weight or scale with the giant robots
>shots look like ass
>that terrible cgi
>kiddies and teenagers
>those jaegers

Ah yes, DC should have gotten a real Cyborg and actually terraformed earth instead of using CGI, maybe even use a real motherbox to boomtube parademons amirite?

this was a pretty shit trailer decus

Is that the guy from Killzone

slightly different trailer

instagram.com/p/BZ_Okn8giHK/?taken-by=justiceleague

It just shows that DC doesn't care about the movies when they won't budget for hiring aliens and destroying the Earth.

Why can't these movies look more like the Avengers movies?

I really want to like it but i can't.
I feel bad for ben : He should have had his Batman movie before all this mess.

...Eh, I don't know. I expected a bit more.

Maybe they're not trying to overhype it yet, and there's another trailer on the way. The previous trailers seemed a bit more excited.

I like that they at least raised the brightness a little.

I'm getting flashbacks of azog

>actual lines
>a strong man is strongest alone, ever heard of that?

there you go

m8 just cause they need to use cgi doesn't mean they have to make it look like complete ass

Nice, a lot better than the post-Clark scenes from the official trailer

Jesus. Hey DCucks you guys can't complain about the CGI in the MCU again. When you have that in comparison.

>wold has lost hope after Superman has died
Really?
REALLY?

I mean, I guess you can blame Snyder for having his origin story followed by his grimdark death.
Even when he's rescuing people in BvS he looks like he's doing a chore.

Why didn't anyone tell them preproduction that this design was terrible?

I mean if a super being that was protecting the world then died wouldn't the world seem grim? also >implying newspapers don't exaggerate headlines

People would still complain about the cgi regardless.

>and there's another trailer on the way.
There isn't the movies out in like 5 weeks

and out of theaters in 6

>Cyborg
>Flying
what

>yfw DC finally won for once

After watching both Thor and JL trailers, I admit that I surprisingly liked Thor better.

It's Superman dumbasses. You would've heard something by now if they castes Supergirl.

Just like everyone else

>LOST HOPE

Why? Superman was active in the public eye for like...what? A year?

I get that he saved the world and stopped a Krypto-Troll, but it feels his death wouldn't cause that big a deal, being so newly established. He was impressive, but I don't recall him doing anything super-inspiring.

I really really hope Whedon didn't ruin this with constant quips during the fights as they always take away any tension an action scene could have. I mean, it makes sense wie Barry and Cyborg and maybe Aquaman who just seem to be enjoying himself but please please stay away from Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman who should know how serious the whole situation is given that the whole world is in danger again. Of course Superman should be optimistic but that means he has to inspirational and not quip like every two minutes for no reason.

Also any action scene done by Whedon is money thrown away at the garbage. Too bad he got to re-write the last fight which is probably gonna be as cringey as the last fight from WW.

Tbh it's because most casuals love Hulk, I mean people still think that Hulk is the "strongest there is".

>Opening Scene with Lois and Clark was pure Kino

lets hope more of it is left from his vision.

Anyone else would have made the Avengers fight a chaotic mess, what are you talking about?

The same people also enjoy Rick & Morty...

I really hope it's worth it because I decided to watch it over JL after watching the trailers.

>Even when he's rescuing people in BvS he looks like he's doing a chore
NO HE FUCKING DIDN'T.
He was flat out smiling when rescuing the Mexican girl until they started worshiping him and there is no reason on earth for him to smile while tugging the ship with no one in front of him.

>Aquaman
>Uber Chad-bro
pick two

>t. Sup Forumsntrarian

I'll admit, I knew it was coming once the show got popular, but even I was surprised by how hard and fast Sup Forums leaned into their hatred flip.

So intelligent people then

Direct link

instagram.fmnl5-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/22359796_1925116397748664_2034740271148695552_o.mp4

But season 3 did dip in quality.

>Sup Forums
He's from Sup Forums you fucking retard

Don't man. They confirmed Superman is still the same. Plus it's just a dream

Again just like everyone else

Compared to this Blade Runner and King Arthur are going to look like MASSIVE successes

youtube.com/watch?v=K0lQxUqmnfU

Let's look at the movie, shall we?
He smiles like he's been working at customer service for a 10 hour shift

This so much. Are we supposed to care when this Supes died? Especially after MoS and BvS?

Literally nothing wrong with that smile user, if he smiled too hard he'd look liked a pedophile.

Maybe you're projecting a bit, mate

Like Sup Forums then

What smile would you want him to make lad? You'd complain about it anyway.

i like how they gave gal one line in this trailer and she still managed to mumble the fuck out of it

Smiles don't matter. It's just not in character for this Superman to be saving people. Is he even a character? He's just there for Batman to beat up in BvS.