What exactly caused Australians to become such virile shitposters?

What exactly caused Australians to become such virile shitposters?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895386/Brisbane-men-fool-North-Korean-authorities-believing-golfers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dump all your convicts on an island full of things that want to kill you
dunno mate

dunno you tell me cunt

Threads that I make that aren't shitposts get shit all replies. Shitposts guarantee 50+

What caused you to be such a gay cunt?

Yea it's very depressing not being able to have a serious discussion. Try to have a serious discussion about the current housing bubble and get 4 replies. Make a shitpost about Drumpf being completely and utterly btfo with a fake screenshot and 60 replies and a ban.

fite me cunt ill get me pet spider to eat ya dick off

This. Mods ban me for shit other countries almost always get away with.

I'm not even a shitposter yet i feel shitposter privileged

EMU
GROVELLING
ABBO
DOGS

Harsh climate and cunt ancestors

Shitposting is an ancient anglo tradition that goes back close to 1000 years.

It's partly our fault to be honest, way too many people take the bait
>post Barrett .50 cal and "what stops you from killing babbies"
>250 replies

The temptation must be overwhelming at times

To be honest the only posters worst are Canadians

Atleast ozzies know they are shit posting

As long as we've had flags Ozzie land has been shit

>pic
Is that real?

Leafs, Abos, Toothpastes and Lit-trash are the biggest shills on this board. Why?

>EMU
*export
>ABBO
*dogs
>DOGS
*abbo

Will someone post the Australian, Paul Hogan looking meme where it is the more standard version of the picture op posted? I can't find it anywhere

everyone is australia just spends their entire life dodging responsibilities and refusing to get jobs.

So they are free to post on Sup Forums all day but they want to get (you)'s and shitposting gets you the most.

probz because our culture is built on bringing down those higher than us and that aus has such a high Sup Forums usage rate per capita in comparison to the rest of the world

Slow internet.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3895386/Brisbane-men-fool-North-Korean-authorities-believing-golfers.html

STRAYA CUNT

We are the best and brightest humanity has to offer. Forged in the pits of hell on earth to withstand anything that is thrown our way.

An Australian must always have his wits about him or else he is dead. Other countries can not compete.

It sounds so good on paper. I guess we'll never know.

Honest Answer?
Because Australian internet culture is a haven for liberal, and US internet culture is conservative.
US has lately been run by "liberals", whereas our government and media is run by conservatives.

>our government and media is run by conservatives
>media is run by conservatives
you fuckin what?

that isnt the case at all.

Murdoch owns 80% of it mate

Why does the quantity of replies dictate the merit of the conversation? Often, low quantity and high quality communities are more rewarding. This thread, for example has quite a few replies already, and all that's going to happen is that I'm going to tell you about that time my buddy had sex with Laura Southern.

>the murdoch press is totally conservative meme
You need to stop seeing the world in black and white. Murdoch is a globalist shill like the rest of them. The murdoch press in the last few years has peddled some of the worst left wing nonsense out there. You think he gives daily orders on what to write? No.
95% of our media is leftist as fuck and getting worse since they are beginning to realise there is no conflicting narrative in aus.

You are leftover prison trash on a useless rock.

auscunts arent as bad as leafs, turkroaches, and pooinloos. pls direct your hate to those select groups.

He clearly falls behind the LNP though. Yeah hes not nationalist level right wing but no major news outlet has or ever will be.

post screenshot you liar or natalia will kill your dingo tonight.

>LNP
>Conservative

Well all medias going to be to the left of you if you think both major parties are left wing

this murdoch is a globalist cunt who shills for hillary

This is 100% real, if you didn't know.

>virile
you mean virulent

It's a culture of always puffing out your chest to become the tallest poppy. Men are always trying to impress and the women eat it up. This creates a manifestation of internal thoughts that you can never usually talk about with one another because men are 'too strong' to discuss feelings, at least aussie men. This combined with the fact Australians are highly urbanised and thus highly digitalised means they are more likely to be on Sup Forums.

Shut up sideways germany

they're descendants of degenerate thugs. what do you expect to happen?

good

Australians are shitposters, but funny shitposters. They belong here. SOme Aussies are up for an honest conversation&discussion, which is nice.

Suomi-shitposting has become rare. SAD!

The 3% of humble and good canadian posters are easily overlooked.

And finally there is not one country more butthurt here than germany.