How did we go from THIS

How did we go from THIS...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

...to THIS?

And is it irreversible or can we fix it back?

Cultural Marxism

You wash off the makeup

There were whores in the past too you retarded kiwi.

Freedom is to blame

>But user, why are you against women's suffrage? Surely you can see that women are free and happy. They can even earn money and go travel around the world!

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

starts with a j and rhymes with lose

usually takes a 3ltr coke and a bottle of bundy

Well one is a staged, professional photograph with a model
The other are some college sluts with a cell phone camera.

They were dominated.

Those girls need to do some situps. They all have neglected their bodies

If they're in a position where they can earn money AND travel around the world, they're no better off working than if they were staying at home. They're upper middle class at the least and literally are the most privileged class of people on the entire planet. They'd get to do those things working or not, and since they are working, they're driving wages down.

>watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms

The repealing of the 18th amendment and creation of the 19th.

It's their choice who are you to judge?

White women are testing the waters. It's a shit-test to attract an alpha male to put them in their place. So far white boys have failed the test every time. Now Muslims and blacks showed up ready to put white women in their place. Will white boy sit in the corner like a cuck and let the takeover happen? We shall see.

Through Atlantic.

It shouldn't be their choice
Don't give me that 'waahh if it doesnt hurt you then its none of your business' bullshit

Of course it fucking hurts me if 99.99% of females become gonorrhoea tinder sluts

>Woman on the left doesn't even know on which side her cunt is

Fpbp

>be on kikebook
>watch video shared by some feminist slut
>its about two girls who dress up for holloween in a shirt with texts theyve recieved from guys
>says shit like "i only text you when i want to fuck" and "why havent we fucked"
>tfw its more socially acceptable to be a slut than it is to treat sluts like sluts

Didnt know faggots like this existed

Is that Misha cross

It's a reaction to being taught that sex is bad, and we should feel bad for liking it.

That it is all.

But can't they only do what the husbands wants to do?

It's like being a teenager again, and not being able to book where you want to go on vacation.

why is eating ass popular now

>shit-test
>alpha male
How did you get stuck in 2006?

>that hashtag on her shirt
Wow this is so dumb

Not having the right to vote in electoral process doesn't mean they don't have a say in picking their holiday spot. If the worst part of your day is not getting to go to the holiday you wanted then I honestly can't have sympathy for you. Plus you act like women haven't had the ability to make decisions in their home based on what's between their legs. I didn't say women now have no say, just that their ability to vote in electoral process is gone. I feel the same way about those who are unemployed.

Jews Jaws. => Aws Ass

I believe it's more fixable than people think.

Women are creatures of social suggestion. Involuntarily, their values will adapt to whatever group they happen to be in or choose to be in. They are, mentally, slaves to hormonal tendency and emotional whim. They shouldn't be thought less of because of this; it is how God made them.

It is up to men to fix women. Western women are bombarded constantly by emotional stimuli by (((those))) that control communications technology. They are given mixed signals all the time, taught to deny their submissiveness and be assertive, taught to deny their feminine beauty for masculine ability, taught to reject hearth and home for the toil and pain of work and war. They are being directed, by those who know how to affect minds, to value having no values.

All we have to do to remedy the situation is, first of all, living as virtuous, masculine men. Next, we can either destroy the communications technology or destroy (((them))) that use the communications technology to such terrible effect. Either of these would bring about a widespread return to traditional (biological) gender roles, the rebirth of family, and cultural/nationalistic renaissance.

>Slavic logic

Literally who says this anymore except the puritanical Bible literalists who haven't been relevant in politics for 20 years? Really, we need a lot more sex shaming going on than what does happen right now. Shaming of sluttiness, shaming of casual sex, and degeneracy like homosexuality. The whole POINT of that is not "muh sex is a sin", it's keeping the bitches on a leash on a large group scale.

this. "freedom" is a liberal code word for "degeneracy".

women should be put down if they have not bred a white male baby by the time they are 18.

Cancer. There was a good thread about it couple weeks ago.

Yes, but they were called whores. It wasn't empowering to be a slut, it was looked down upon. It should be shamed again.

Serbs == Niggers

Back in the day, that too was considered slutty. Look at the skin she's showing, and hair that isn't covered by a hat or something. That's degenerate 2bh

>sexy butt
>"cultural marxism"

I-i would do em all