Massive voter fraud incoming, why are cuckmericans not doing anything? Do you really care so little about your country...

Massive voter fraud incoming, why are cuckmericans not doing anything? Do you really care so little about your country? If you don't do anything then this piece of shit is your next president.

Other urls found in this thread:

sgtreport.com/2016/10/soros-linked-voting-machines-cause-concern-over-rigged-election-2/
12160.info/profiles/blogs/2649739:BlogPost:1644360
youtube.com/watch?v=irqLMTg-f_U
youtube.com/watch?v=-R1XK3cRt0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is that voter fraud is hard and expensive to crack down on.

Is there really noone crazy enough to gun down the fuckers?

Its too late user, im just going to kill myself

Yeah why do people still post retarded memes when all signs are showing that the election will be a hoax. This should a fucking main concern of Sup Forums yet i see nothing about that. Do people just not care?

The left and the media have turned any concerns from the right into "conspiracy theories", and all concerns from the left into "unjustifiable oppression." We've been socially engineered friends.

Yeah, it's funny how everyone butthur everyone got after Trump said that this election is going to be a hoax yet all signs show that he was probably right.

lol what do you think we can even do?

If the elections are rigged, then obviously no amount of voting will ever fix it BECAUSE THE ELECTIONS ARE RIGGED. Meanwhile, the NSA is watching everything we say to make sure we don't get any non-electoral ideas about how to fight back. Combine the lack of realistic means to fix the problem with the chilling effect of surveillance, and no one can really do anything unless they are willing to put their own life at risk... and people just don't love America enough to die for it anymore.

Like this one?

So everyone is just too lazy or too scared do something? You people LARP as nazis yet when the time comes you cuck out. Protest, get the word out, it's time to start a national outrage.
Mehh he fucked up, he didn't kill anyone corrupt or important, he just sprayed down a bunch of children and bombed a few innocent civilians.

fuck off druggie polish cunt worry about your own country bitch ass faggot

this is an obvious shill thread please move on

Shill thread, are you fucking retarded? I'm literally saying that there is going to be a voting fraud. I do worry because Hillary is fucking shit and will ruin Europe along with America that's the only reason i care. It's your fault you let all the dindus and muslims in i just don't want the aftermath of your fall to affect Europe.

Protests are effective when they make politicians fear for their seats, since the protests get the word out and raise awareness of issues that usually aren't talked about during campaigns. However, rigging means that they will never ever be threatened by increased voter awareness - protesting won't do shit. Our voices are meaningless noise to the elite and they will never listen, regardless of how loud or numerous we are.

There's only one way to fix this, and no one is really willing to do it.

read

Stop the concern trolling.

They on this, ya tard.

sgtreport.com/2016/10/soros-linked-voting-machines-cause-concern-over-rigged-election-2/
12160.info/profiles/blogs/2649739:BlogPost:1644360

BTFO media can't even stop this train
youtube.com/watch?v=irqLMTg-f_U
youtube.com/watch?v=-R1XK3cRt0I

>sound of wind blowing past a torn up butthole

There is nothing to worry about my country i just beat up like 3 muslims a month ago along with fashy friends, i'm doing my part. What are you doing you massive faggot? There is a lot to worry about America cause your fall might be a fall of the western Europe. Also pretty sure that you are the shill just trying to silence people so fuck you nigger.

KEK we only have guns here in the south.... u beat up 3 achmeds and you're still getting cucked. worry about your own country/fuck off CTR

LOOK IN THE CATALOGS FOR THE IMPORTANT THREADS: CHEESEBAY ETC

shut up poland you useless troll. youre putins bitch

>Do you really care so little about your country?

no, average americans are just really impressionable and weak minded. Probably as a result of the consumerist dystopia we were brought up in.

and yet my city can't run the goddamn desertnig gypsy cabs out

>drumpfs in this thread

nigga fuck you. quit projecting your gay as sense of being on to others.

Putin is a bro if compared to western Europe.