Trump isn't going to win. I just know he isn't. I wish I had the belief you guys do but I just can't see it happening

Trump isn't going to win. I just know he isn't. I wish I had the belief you guys do but I just can't see it happening.

Trump will win.

Truth

Lies

YER GONNA LOSE

They will definitely rig this election.
But that is when it gets fun

Concern trolling doesn't work CTR

>he fell for the "Trump will win" meme

Stop spreading this blackpill meme.

Crazier shit has happened this year. I'm all in.

It's literally impossible for Trump to win. The American people are too smart to vote for such a dangerous man. Check em

It's true, it saddens me.

The sheep have been hearded and the sheepdog rewarded. Nothing lies beyond the fence is what the master says.

Kek be with us all

It's not a meme if it's what is legitimately going to happen. You clearly know nothing about the south, muh freedoms is all we have and the proof of the rigging is so powerful at this point even redneck joe who doesn't even have a computer knows it.

Without a doubt Trump will win

CTR this election is no longer just about getting our guy in.

It has bloomed into a public burning of all that you hold dear. The pedo trafficking, the treason, and lies of the liberals are for all to see.

i research this shit 6 hours a day, trump more likely to win than lose. remember reagan folks. similar situation here. infact what's happening now with polling numbers is way better than what happened during eighties election. pce

Trump supporters spent the last 18 months saying he would win regardless of the polls
Now he has more than a real chance they say he'll lose

So fukin close for the ultimate truth

>But that is when it gets fun
I wish, but I have a feeling Clinton's victory would be almost the same as if Obama would have a 3rd term in the White House.
You know... just steady, slow decline and misery without any notable happenings.
That is what I fear the worst.

you faggots are seriously worse than bern victims now

Never bet against the Bush crime family or their Clinton subsidiary.

The only reason I wanted him to win is to see all the butthurt it would cause. I mean, I knew he wasn't going to win, but it was still fun to imagine it.

This. We've been under an oligarchy for a long time now. They keep the rubes believing that the Democrat/Republican, Liberal/Conservative shit matters but it doesn't. Trump really is an outsider, he has no chance.

because OP isn't a trump supporter he is a CTR shill

Hillary isn't going to win. I just know she isn't. I wish I had the belief you guys do but I just can't see it happening.

He'll win anyway.
Trump is basically the button that's marked "DO NOT PRESS" and people are just bored of the status quo.

That's why all the polls and stats really don't mean much, this is not a normal election.

they will rig the polls. it may not matter if enough people go out and vote Trump but I wouldnt mind seeing the heads of tyrants explode if that is whats needed.

He is but its rigged we need to fight it and say we don't accept the election results and protest.

STOP WATCHING THE NEWS

They are putting out false statistics to make it look like Hillary actually has a chance so they can try to rig the election and make it look believable.

Well, a world war or even nuclear war is actually much more up my alley, anyway.

Hey CTR fucktards,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.

JUST END THIS.

Maybe I should just suicide

Those of weak will do not deserve witness Trump's America.

Check my repeating digits

Hey Stormfront.

You know that domestic spying scandal under W, where he illegally tapped into your internet, phones and email? Well, they made that legal, and everything you post has been recorded.

The FBI takes domestic terrorism and hate speech seriously. The DOJ will prosecute under the Smith Act all calls for the overthrow of the US government, even in jest.

You'll have to whimper and cry like a bitch and take it back, just like all the other pussies your daddy Trump grabs, or you'll go to jail.

And all those militias? Every one of them is illegal. Expect a crack down, especially after the Bundy fiasco.

No government in history has put a rider in their rules to say you can violently overthrow them if you don't like it. It is stupid to think they would.

The NSA knows exactly who you are, what you eat, where you sleep, who your friends are, and what weapons you own... and how you vote.

Don't think for a second you are going to get away with this.

v&

After Hillary admits she is ineligible for public office for mishandling government documents, she will pull off and leave it to Trump vs Long Johnson vs Stoner.
You know that.
She knows that.
She knows you know.

So stop this shitty bait strawman threads, you're wasting expensive bandwidth and making 4chins unaffordable for Hiroshimoot.

The problem are coming from the electorate votes. I don't even get why muricans even get to vote when it's being overridden anyway. What's the point of the public voting?

The fact that they can revolt if the electorates fuck them over when there's a vote percentage of like 70/30 and 30 wins?

TRUMP WILL WIN. The news might report that he lost, but it will be a lie and a cover up. Screecap this and share everywhere.

Thought the same about Brexit after the Jo Cox shit, but go figure.

Old white people are not to be underestimated.

Electronic voting.
No paper trail
Source code is a secret
SOROS' machines
Flip thousands of votes with touch of a key.
Dems are desperate.

This has all the makings of a crooked Hillary win. Like Brexit, even when ppl get what they want, they're not really going to get it.

I know it seems impossible right?
After failure after failure victory seems impossible.
Personally I've never lost the will to win but I can imagine a mentally weak person would be conditioned to accept mediocrity.

Do you also have 300 confirmed kills, brah?

>1 post by this ID

well it's rigged. we already know. if we does when we know (((they))) have something planned for Trump. If he loses it's only obvious you can't go against your masters in a clear _democracy_

>this

sure, sure

Trump will win.

not even close faggot

this. Soros even already said Trump will win the popular vote but Hillary will still win. Its rigged. Problem is Trump keeps blaming the gov't instead of Soros. Which leads me to believe he's probably in on it, too.

Wrong. That interview was edited and spread as disinfo. He actually said Trump will win the electoral college but Hillary will win the popular vote.

If trump won't win then how do you explain these.