Comic writers that are actually cute irl

>looks like a boy
>cute

Fuck this racist bitch

Nazis and KKK members aren't cute.

take that nazi shit back to Sup Forums

Damn. If that's really him, he looked pretty good for an alcoholic wife beater.

She looks like sadha grey if grey were mentally retarded.

>LOOK, it's me! i even have the same stripped shirt.

Don Martin, MAD's Maddest Artist, from the 80's.

She wears striped clothes to mock her victims.

A cute boy.

considering that she's probably at a con there, what exactly is wrong with that?

It's 2017. We no longer have to be afraid to say "Sieg Heil" in public anymore.

She's great, fuck you all for dissing das fraulein.

She can gas me any day of the week!

You never wear stripes after Labor Day. It's disgusting.

I'd hit that

>le she's racist maymay
I hate this meme.

It's just a joke, Sarah :^)

You aren't supposed to wear white after labor day.

Yeah, AND stripes.

isn't she the alt-right comic artist?

It's not really a meme when a multitude of her comics are based around holocaust denial

>AND stripes
Not a rule.

someone spent their time making this

Isn't this the faggot who made fun of his cumdumpster thot for miscarrying his kid? Pretty sick if you ask me.

>comics are based around holocaust denial
well meme'd

Dont worry Sarah, if you need help in finding success in the art market as a secret nazi, just ask Rebecca Sugar

She has to get her message out there user.

If there's one thing you ought to know about Sup Forums, it's that they're happy to devote all their time to pushing stale memes.

Memes aside, she's very cute. I like these kind of girls.

What did Sarah actually do wrong to warrant all these edits? Like, I can get Ben Garrison cause he was political from the get-go.

Had a vagina.

She'd be cuter if she wasn't so creatively lazy.

No reason, it's just Sup Forums memescavengers trying to catch the Ben Garrison lightning in a bottle again.

I know user. His boyfriemd is really lucky.

Her content is the usual shallow kind of "comic about life-trivia trying very hard to be "relatable"" that Sup Forums hates so much. Sort of like Owlturd's comics.

Sup Forums seems to have a hateboner for Sarah

There isn't any fun in making someone who's already political into a nazi.

To some people she was, dare l say it - BORING
Her comics were standard tumblr-tier "lol! lyfe is hard and silly" kind of bullshit.
So, some people asked : "what if it was edgy and how would she react?"
And the rest is history

It's kinda funny how she never posted a single picture of herself online and nobody knew what she looked like until she did her book tour. As expected, thousands of landwhales and ugly women who identified with her comics were shocked to find that their #relatable ugly gremlin cartoon hero was actually an attractive, thin cutie pie.

her jokes were unfunny, but normies loved it.
Sup Forums spiced things up a bit.

>Neil Gaiman will never actually play his own Sandman

It's ok if you hate her comics, but the concept of turning something innocent into edgeshit is unfunny. It's only funny when you're a 14 year old.

Why do people say that lefties can't meme when the only examples of righty memes are things like this?

I prefer the sexual edits memes

Shit, THAT'S what Paul Pope looks like? No wonder there have been no news about Battling Boy II... He's too busy absolutely drowning in pussy to work.

>writer draws self insert ugly to show how insecure she is
>she is actually pretty
What did she mean by this?

She's not, she's a great artist, go look at her stuff that isn't the comic.
But the world doesn't pay you for great art. It will pay for generic relatable formulaic comics though.

That she doesn't think of herself as pretty?

Because when the left-wing tries to meme it's just dumbed down versions of right-wing memes

If done properly, that could be the comfiest thing in existence.

He is a fine, fine man.

What's a good left meme? The best I can think of is that commie catgirl

______________and I respect that.________

he's qt in the inside

Certifiable.

But cute.

I don't know any good leftmemes, because I'm not a high-class meme connoisseur like Sup Forums claims to be.

I mean, the right did make a harmless frog into public enemy number one in a span of an election.

Which is pretty weird considering, well, how cute she actually is. I am pretty sure she is the kind of girl who knows she is pretty but hates when people tell her that, so she tries to be te more relatable possible.

Was there any actual outrage from her being cute? Like, were htere actual landwhales announcing they were dropping it after seeing her picture?

Hmmm, no, no, that couldn't be it

I wouldn't call abusing a mediocre meme so much that it becomes a warning sign of the user's politics high-quality meming, unless you consider 'no steppy on snek' to be a good meme.

That's a nazi, OP..

Yeah her "humour" is either "BOY! IT SURE IS HARD BEING AN ADULT! AMIRITIE YOU YOUNG 20 SOMETHINGS?!", "BOY! LIFE SURE IS HARD WHEN YOU HAVE TO DO THE SIMPLEST THINGS WHILE SUFFERING FROM [insert mental disorder]" or the oh so popular "OMG! CATS AND DOGS ARE SO FUNNY AND CUTE! I LIKE THEM SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE THAN HUMANS! AMIRITE YOU YOUNG 20 SOMETHINGS?!" that so many people have done already to the same unfunny effect.

pretty much the owlturd with period jokes

>only ugly people think they're ugly

Have you just never talked to a person before or...?

How can you tell if someone is ugly?

You'd have to be really lacking in self-awareness to make a thing about that. I'm sure a lot of them dropped it silently, without calling attention to how ugly they are.

Not sure exactly what you're asking me as it relates to what I said.

Is weird user.

Yeah Sarah even made a post saying "Listen just because you're uglier than me doesn't mean I can't feel insecure about my looks too" because people were giving her shit about it.

This is fucking hilarious. Her humor is just fine, it's just that her jokes aren't oriented around nerd culture. This is fucking incredible, holy shit. Sup Forums has literally lost the ability to relate to webcomics that aren't gaming culture based.

>Having this shit taste
B O I
O
I

It is since beauty and uglyness is something subjective. Like what some might consider perfect is average for others and below their taste for others.

>actually defending "I can't into adult" shit
come on son

Okay, I would argue there's an undeniable objective judgment, but I'm still not sure how what you are saying relates to what I said. Are you arguing with me, agreeing with me, offering a tangentially related opinion...?

hha simply epic.

>mfw she is not a special snowflake
Is kinda funny seems most of her readers or fans are special snowflakes who can't into adulthood.

Jesus, what is THAT?

Jesus fucking Christ

The "[smiles] No!" part makes it good

Or that fucking douchebag from Cracked, Adam Ellis that draws everyone with those buggy eyes and was actually so lazy he resubmitted off his own comic by simply editing in some "updated" drawings of himself. Was he the same guy that did those stupid Legend of Zelda webcomics that had the two frames of animation in them?

Where did I say "I don't like it because it isn't nerd humour"? I fucking love webcomics like Nedroid and it has almost nothing to do with nerd culture. It's funny and isn't one of three jokes with words swapped out like all these "slice of life" webcomics that are more about just being cute. It's well written and smart at times.

FFS Oldturd's literally just one joke which is "OH BOY! EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE GREAT! [something with LIFE written on it comes by and attacks them] WELP! I GUESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT THINGS BEING GREAT!" and that's it. Jesus fucking Christ, these assholes are lucky the internet exists so they can get their shit out their to idiots that like this stuff, otherwise they'd working at McDonald's because no newspaper would ever publish this shit.

By how often they get laid.