Is Sup Forums Imperial or Stormcloak?

>Imperial Globalists want to try and take MY land
>try to tell which god I can worship
>cucks to elves
>want to flood Skyrim with khajiit migrants and redguard scum

i think you know

the divines

>Inb4 stormcocks

You guys are idiots. Lore wise Thalmors are the most powerful group in Skyrim. If Skyrim were just full of Nords they'd get BTFO'd by Thalmors in a heartbeat. They literally need Imperials to have their backs.

>Multicultural, cosmopolitan imperialism that is cucked for foreign elvish power.

or

>Stunted Tribal Nationalism that is culturally inferior.

Lets just cut the shit and have the best of both.

>inb4 someone misinterprets that journal where the Jew elves talk about trying to get Ulfric to work for them but he refuses and they take it mean the whole thing is a Jew elf trick

Neither

Skyrim is for the nords.

>/pol decries the decline of western culture
>is in love with shitty video games

can't make this shit up

The way i see it, theyre both the same. However, one bends over for the Thalmor, one fights back. The Nords have been some of the best fighters throughout Tamrielic history. So i have no doubt in my mind that they could, at LEAST, keep the Fagmor out of Skyrim, if not drive them down well south of Cyrodiil.

Hey Thalmor, watcha doin'?

The Thalmor would have to march armies through Hammerfell or the Empire to even reach Skyrim.

Fuck off with your stronger together bullshit. Alliances don't require political union.

Sup Forums should start playing better fucking video games, holy shit.

This. jfc get some taste Sup Forums.

Stormcloaks, this question has been asked many times. lil

You can call the game shit but TES lore is pretty good.

>inb4 someone post the imperial meme

In all seriousness, I appreciate the Nords for trying to stay independent but they're idiots.

Stormcloak vs imperial is an age old question newfriend. Its a greater good vs liberty at any price question

Around elves, watch yourselves.

People seem to think that all Nords would stay in Skyrim if the Stormcloaks control it. Not really the case. There were actually quite a lot of Nords that were against the Stormcloaks, even sided with Imperials.

Here's out it would go. Stormcloaks drive imperials and every non-Nords out of Skyrim, Thalmor embassy gets pissed, calls for a war on Nords.

Sure it'd take a while for more Thalmor to get to Skyrim, but when they get there the Nords would be eternally BTFO and Skyrim would belong to High Elves.

>tfw skse never

Even if you have Imperial sympathies, the correct answer is Stormcloaks.

Let Skyrim be independent, and let the Thalmor try to occupy Skyrim and control its fanatical natives in a really harm climate. Oh yeah, they're going to outlaw their religion too, that's going to work out well.

Fighting the Stormcloaks is just wasting resources for something the Thalmor would be trying to do anyway.

Independent Skyrim would be the right answer, if Ulfric had simply asked Torygg to declare independence (as everyone thought he was going to do, and as his wife said he would have agreed to).
As it is, Ulfric is a huge power hungry dick who doesn't really care all that much and just wants to be High King, no matter the cost.

Also, Baalgruuf is one of the most honorable and pragmatic men in Skyrim, and he eventually chooses the Empire.

(((THALMOR)))

This. They both blow dick. Stormcloaks are literally controlled opposition and Imperials are cycling he delves into a corner. Elder scrolls is trash, though, and Skyrim is the objectively worst one.

> voice of terrible lizard-like creature
> third-party, outside the box
> casting powerful magicks
/pol is clearly Dragonborn, ally of the Neckbeards, chosen of Kek

>Imperial or Stormcloak
what's being slid?

have a sage faggot

>underrated

Oy vey, goy, the Empire is EVIL! Join the Stormcloaks and vote for your freedom!

Imperial

Imperial, everything else is shortsighted

I'm not some fucking snownigger, so I want the empire of men to survive, obviously.

Thalmor Dossier: Ulfric Stormcloak

>muuh thalmor are stronk
Thalmor are weak faggots, they jewed their way into victory. imperials are retards, they were winning and would win again.

Neither, Breton masterrace.

Snow elf master race we will rise again

You snow niggers can't even see hahaha

The real Bethesda political faction rivalry is NCR vs Legion (and maybe vs House too.) The two factions are just so fundamentally different in their cultures, problems, fighting styles, ect. It's quite interesting listening to the

Meanwhile Skyrim politics just revolves around elves being pointy eared Jews who think they are the master race. The Nords are right in their hatred of Thalmor but really by revolting against the Empire they are playing into the Elves' 5D battlechess.

Imperial all the way.

Storm chucks can gtfo.

>glorious militaristic anthropocentric Empire which is the only power able to stop the ((((Thalmor))))
Or
>moron rebels who do exactly what the Thalmor want

People here think the Empire is the EU, that's why they are Stormcloaks