Get paid to shill Hillary at 32$ an hour

>get paid to shill Hillary at 32$ an hour
>trumpfags do it for free
>still calls others cucks
hmm

So you're claiming that your breaking rules on Sup Forums OP?

>>get paid to shill Hillary at 32$ an hour

you will burn in the fires of rebellion for your treason.

here's a free (you) as part of your psychotherapy for being a shill with self-esteem issues

>get paid in (you)s for shilling on Sup Forums
thanks lads

Where do I sign up?

No problem here's your (you)

this
i want money

You have to be potty trained to shitpost

>tfw ill never get a (you)

Hey CTR fuckatrds,you know the guys who stopped showing up to work?
Those guys are turning states evidence for the FEC, they will get deals, you faggots will not
Enjoy being dragged into court and sent to jail to be fucked in the ass for 10 years over your nine dollar an hour job.

Although you might be a true believer in which case killing yourself before you get dragged to court may be a viable option.

Either way we'll be laughing at you.

>amerilard talking about potty training
S H A R T I N M A R T

What is a (you)?

>le self hating american
off yourself mate

>br*sil

>>>>
You're right

(you)

Which viewpoint is superior?
One that thousand of people defend for No monetary compensation or one that people have to be paid to defend?

rude

...this new

:^(

In this, you'll find a (you) right after the post ID link.
That's (you). A (you) is a reply to (you)

>id is slightly jumbled kangz
WE WUZ

Been here for like 6month. Never looked into it

Hahaha have a sage

Enjoy your stay. You are here forever.

Ah. So in this case, I have granted you a (you), correct?

what do (you) think?

you really do live up to the stereotype of americans being fucking stupid.

It is the most highly valued liquid currency that Sup Forums will use in its lucrative transactions.

fuck you, goodluck battling the nogs that will come after whitey

Why even shill for Hillary? It's clear that every business owner, manager and CEO in this country, on top of all the liberals, gays, minorities and most women and manlets are voting for her. The only reason Trump is leading in some polls is because his canvases is very vocal, but also limited and hated by the majority populous and every established institution in this country. In the end, Trump isn't as much of a backstabbing psychopath as the Clintons are, but he has his major flaws as well.

The US is fucked for the next 4 years no matter what, and we have been proven to be a people being held hostage by our country's elite. This has been a fact of life since our nation's birth (I cite Shay's Rebellion as an example), but the lack of public control in this election is paramount to the age of "Robber Barons".

Fait accompli realpolitiks.

Fan base is very vocal*