Arizona, California, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada are voting on weed legalization. Are they going to pass?

Arizona, California, Maine, Massachusetts and Nevada are voting on weed legalization. Are they going to pass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw your state will never even vote on legalizing the peaceful herb

WHO ELSE HERE /YESON205/?

Cali will, none of the others will

In Florida, just voted for Trump & Yes for Medical marijuana

yeah, but the medical marijauna initiative in Florida is pretty weak.

I know its a stepping stone to legalization, but it really isnt enough.

I hope it passes in California so all the dude weeds that moved to Colorado go back.

There's no reason not to.

The law only exists to fill prisons.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM

they'll all pass, they've spent a shit ton of money and will continue to do so

Cali is the only one that matters.

Once CA goes the rest of the country including the Fed will follow suit within 5 years.

There is too much money being made, there are too many uses for hemp as an agricultural product, building material (hemp concretes are stronger than regular concretes), clothing material (hemp silk is almost identical to regular silk) and food source.

The biggest thing advocates of legal MJ can do is work to redefine the "stoner culture". Hold a job, be an involved member of the community, do not embellish yourself in pot leaf adorned clothing and accessories. Most importantly do not be noticeably high in public.

You smoke pot as a way to relax and unwind at the end of the day just like your neighbor has a beer after work.

It's very likely to pass moreso than most of these legalization efforts in other states and allows marijuana to be prescribed for many illnesses, id say its not weak. Florida will be the first southern state to legalize mmj

This, and Massachusetts possibly legalizing means marijuana is gonna hit the east coast like it already has the west coast

There has been 50 years of propaganda for weed. IT will pass, and I fucking hate it.

I want it to pass as well.

we need more of these initiatives to pass so the feds drop schedule 1 status of marijuana.

I dont smoke weed, and I dont care if others do. It shoudlnt be a crime though, especially if you grow your own behind your house.

Mass will, some company just bought a 1 sq ft former brewery for Sam Adams to turn into a grow house. That's how confident they are.

New York and Boston are going to be a constant haze of weed smoke, taxis honking their horn, and people yelling "hey asshole" with an accent

If you don't smoke weed at least 2 times a day you are a coward.

THIS FUCKING SO HARD. i just want the le weed men to die and hide it like i do my whiskey

Fuck, I mean 1 million sq foot.

Except my one pint of beer does not make the whole neighborhood sink like utter shit, god damn how much I fucking hate this stench and living in Bay Area I get a whiff of it multiple times a day.

I see how it makes sense to legalize many ways especially that everyone who wants smokes it anyway, but fuck it, stoners are a public fucking nuisance and I hope they all rot in hell.

There's not even a point in keeping any drug illegal. Not that full legalization is ever going to happen, but seriously who is the government to tell me not to put this white powder up my nose?

I hope Cali doesn't pass

Our current decriminalized/medical system is fine. If it's legalized grower profits are going down the drain and the money is all going to cops not education.

>wanting to fund education in cali EVER
fucking university institutionalized marxism has ruined your brain boy

don't listen to those memes, legalized weed is redpilled

how are the betting markets on these measures going?

something tells me CA weed thing wont pass (although I want it to)

They're all going to pass and Trump will win. Digits confirm.

It smells nice you nerd.

>tfw marijuana will be legal soon
>tfw can't smoke anymore
>tfw all other drugs will continue to be prohibited and the war on drugs won't end
>tfw hippie stoners don't care cause they got theirs
>tfw conservi-shits don't care cause degenerate

feel bad man

There's some pretty skunky smelling stuff out there, man.

>tfw you live in a country where growing weed for personal use is perfectly legal
>Currently waiting on flowering to be done so I can cut and put my Cheese to dry

I've heard Florida's medical marijauna policy is actually strict so It will more than likely be passed this year since the main complaint last time was it was too loose (and even then it was 2% away from being passed).

AZ is going to pass, bud

I'm in Florida and voted Hillary and yes on medical marijuana.

Do either Hillary or Trump want weed legalized/decriminalized?

5/5

I don't know about HIllary's policy but more than likely, yes. I know for a fact Trump wants it to be a state issue, if not full legalization. Medical marijauna is pretty much becoming accepted throughout this country.

If you're an unwashed hippie maybe.

Not that strict, I think you don't even need to be a real doctor to give people cards to get it. Either way though I feel like it's happening.

>50 years of propaganda for weed
and 70 years of prohibitionist bullshit. Get over it, we know your full of crap.

California here. Voting no on weed.

Fuck off potheads

I heard that it was sitting at 66-70% to pass. I don't know if it was factual but like I said, last year lost by a hair and theres been more advertising for it than there was last year. Last year I didn't even know it was being voted on until it was too late. Now you can just turn on the radio and be bombarded with Morgan & Morgan ads that are pro medical marijauna and asking people to vote yes. Morgan & Morgan is pretty popular around here and so far everyone I talked to about it is for it being passed.

I smoke weed to help with my insomnia and depression. Gets me right to sleep in minutes instead of hours. Much better than taking pills with all those side effects.

I hate pot-heads

Which is why I'm voting YES

>California here. Voting no on weed.

California is totally retarded, they import water and divert it into the ocean so their homes will burn down and insurance will pay for them to redecorate

I know it's really hard to understand why some of us would like to see complete legalization. I dislike "drug culture" also but the benefits of legalization far out weigh what degenerates have been doing forever. Ignore and disavow the degenerates as though they don't exist. But legalization is here to stay.

Amen brother

People could just have a fucking plant a year and no money would go to the organized crime

A leaf for (you)

Yeah I didn't know about the vote last time either, and I think it'll pass now especially because of how big this election is to people and how many people will actually be voting this time around

Cant smoke anymore?

My only concern is that it's almost the last thing on the paper to vote on, so I hope people don't look over it by accident.

a yes to legalization fucks with mexico's cartels, and the war on drugs was a mistake.

anti campaign has spent a ton of cash as well.

and that camp is the same camp that wants to keep people hooked on percription medication at high prices.

i feel they might make fools out of some of the states like arizona.

>People are obligated to care of not their own problems

you're not in charge of morons behaviors.

DUDE

Weed culture is bullshit. I'm a diesel mechanic working 40 hrs/wk and I am taking 4 college classes rn trying to finish my AA. I am high pretty much all day but never wear mmj clothes/ talk about it.

Just voted for Trump and weed in Cuckachusetts

I hope not, weed is for spics, niggers, and losers.

Where in Spain do you live? Are you growing inside or out? City? Just outside? Or rural?

>live in califoria
>avid stoner
>voting no on prop 64

You see voting yes kills the marijuana.

It will allow them to take control of the ENTIRE process from seed to smoke.

Can't wait to only have Marlboro OG Mid available in the stores

At least if it's legal, it can be taxed.

>states will legalize weed waaaay before canada

>Are they going to pass?

Depends on how much the pharmaceutical cartels have spent.

Nah that's not happening lad

I voted yes on 205. My mom filled out my dad's ballot for him but didn't ask him how he wanted to vote on anything. She filled out his ballot identical to hers. She voted for Hillary and no on 205 on both of her ballots.

Jesus christ why is he always in that stance like he wants to fucking fight? How could we elect such a violent person?

This. I want my legalized bud NOW!

> being able to grow your own
> doesn't
Shit nigga

Trudeau is a politician of peace.

amen

I'll probably start if it gets voted in

Yeah, I'm voting yes on 1 here in Maine. Seeing the signs everywhere saying "YES ON 1", it's probably gonna win.

Oh please if you live in the bay you're getting buttfucked by massive amounts of solution every day and you're gonna bitch about a whiff or two of a burning plant.

Indoor, I live in a rural area. North-east of Spain.

Soon weed will be federally legal and there is nothing you faggots can do :^)

>Floridian here voted yes on 2

I voted yes. Kill yourself please.

I was a massive degenerate pothead for years , and something happened (allergy ?) so that I can't get high anymore .

If I'm dumb enough to take even one hit I have a near hallucinogenic panic reaction that last for 12+ hours .

It's not tolerance either I've gone more than a year and it still happens .

I regret it all but there's no do overs in life , I'm really ok with never smoking pot again

EVERYBODY on Sup Forums should vote YES on cannabis legalization.

Why?

It enables liberals to directly self-sabotage themselves in ways that help hardworking conservatives.

Why is this good?

This:
>highschool dropout rate increases, graduation rate decreases
>college dropout rate increases, graduation rate decreases
>less people entering professional/skilled workforce
>more people entering minimum wage unskilled labor workforce

Will cause this:
>college becomes less competitive to get into and easier to graduate from for conservatives who don't engage in degenerate activities
>thousands of professional/skilled job openings become available because there are simply less people fit to fill them
>wages for professionals go up due to increased demand
>meanwhile hordes of liberals fight each other like animals for table scraps (minimum wage unskilled labor positions) because they are too unmotivated to stick through school or training (they are happy so long as they have food, basic shelter and their cannabis)

A "YES" vote for legalization of cannabis is a "YES" vote for the ruination of liberalism and a "YES" vote for hardworking conservatives to grab the American economy by the fucking balls.

Will Florida win the medical marijuana this time around?

That sounds spooky. Does it happen when other drugs? Maybe your weed is too potent?

>less people

Fewer, my young man.

Also:

>meanwhile hordes of liberals fight each other like animals for table scraps (minimum wage unskilled labor positions) because they are too unmotivated to stick through school or training (they are happy so long as they have food, basic shelter and their cannabis)

They can still vote to tax you into a crater and subsidize their further multiplication. We need to legalize everything and just let people OD/kill themselves.

I hope it doesn't pass, but our current system is not OK.

The funds do go to education, but to education that already exists(Drug Safety Education). Duplicating already existing programs is just another doorway to launder money.

Vote No on Prop64 CA

Any major positive changes in your life since quitting? I have a great life and am motivated on my own projects, and weed is reaaally great to just chill and play guitar or something, it is really great. i smoke, but I'm sure I'd be more successful without it

Lol. This is why weed needs to be mandatory. Fucks like you

It always gets voted down in MA.

They've tried several times.

I always vote No myself.

Now I want it to pass.

I live in Nevada. Voted yes on 2 and for the god emperor.
Sadly, it probably won't pass because even though Vegas wants it, every other county in this fucked up state will vote no because they love throwing people in county.

Looks like it

mfw

>That sounds spooky.

yes it's a world of hurt , that's why I'm done for good . If lucky grab a benzo or alcohol or benedryl to calm down , otherwise just curl up into a ball and ride it out

> Does it happen when other drugs?

I don't do much else these days , only alcohol , but a took some old vicodin and the was comfy so I think it depends on the drug also dxn was fine

>Maybe your weed is too potent?

IDK maybe , the few times I've smoked in the last five years since I stopped have been pretty random and it's been the same problem

MA fag here. It will pass easily considering how liberal this state is and how no one gives a fuck about weed anymore. Plus its a chance for the state to throw a massive sin tax on it.

That's odd I found myself doing more shit when I smoke. Though it depends on how stoned I am/how frequently I've been smoking.

>tfw your state is full of smug "progressives" who are letting in immigrants by the trainload but you can't even buy booze on Sundays and the cuck democratic governor won't let anything beyond a neutered medical marijuana bill pass because the police union said "no"

I fucking hate Minnesota so much. At least we let gays marry, right?!

It's not weed. It's everything else you are consuming. Cut out pills, alcohol (drinking organic beer is ok), shitty food and other shit. After 2 weeks you'll be able to smoke again.

You are a medical oddity. Please report yourself.

a smoke shop around the corner from me cleared half its shelves to turn into a dispensary once the law passes

AZ is going to pass

>allowing corporations to ruin weed with chemicals/GMOs while making it illegal to just grow and smoke some natural herb

Legalizing weed is a mistake. Just decriminalize it and ignore it

Dont even tell kids its illegal

>50,000 uses
>49,000 other products that are more efficent and cost effective

Yes, fuck it being a felony in this state.

I'm actually allergic to beer to now , even organic .

I can drink wine but mostly just get vodka

the vicodin was a one time thing because I had some old pills , and dxn ONCE in the last year , and take a klonipin very occasional like once a month

so no I'm pretty sure it's a permanent allergy or messed up brain change from smoking all those years

but it's weird cause plenty of people do it their whole life and are fine

wouldn't count on it. No on 4 got hundreds of millions in donations over the last couple of weeks and they have been airing scare ads non-stop. A few weeks ago it looked like it would pass, now it doesn't. Also, some 30 million of those funds came from the catholic church.

Legalization should include growing at home. If not, it's not legal just another mafia industry.

[spoiler]Nick?[/spoiler]

to who ?

I fine telling my story , but most people don't give a shit

nah dude , nice dubs