Okay so nobody told me this show was actually kino

Okay so nobody told me this show was actually kino.

Why the fuck did I let Sup Forums meme me again?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHg50mdODFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7SLt6T1jqLk
youtube.com/watch?v=tPwdHxNhqEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay honestly this isn't too bad. Still not watching it though

samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

I don't even need to click this to know it's the same easily debunked video that is posted every time this show comes up.

You guys gotta get some new material. I have never even seen the show but I find this guy insufferable.

>"Why is the season 2(?) antagonist not revealed until season 2??"
>"Listen to how bad the music is!"
>Proceeds to cut the music off before it even starts, preventing anybody from forming their own opinions
Drives me nuts. His other videos are the exact same shit.

Original shows >>>> experimentals >>> live action >>> nuShows

Talking about your feelings does not make a good cartoon

The show is already showing that the writers don't know how to move a story foward though. Whatever they're building up to is clearly gonna be disapointing.

Can a live action show not be original or something? None of these things are mutually exclusive.

You are giving me autism

Did you see the newest arc? This is the first time in a while I'm confident the writers actually have a solid plan.

>Lars is trapped in space
>Yellow and Blue diamond are now actively searching for the main cast
>Pic related

The pace is finally starting to pick up and it only took 5 seasons

The only thing I've managed to pick up about this show is that it's about an autistic fat kid who lives with lesbian aliens.

Pretty accurate.

It's basically about a group of magical girls who's leader falls in love with a human and sacrifices herself to give birth to their child, a young chubby boy. kinda funny on paper, a fat kid becoming a magical girl.

Omg YASSS yo the show is awesome as FUARK desu. You should come to our Sup Forums tumblr we have for the show, SU is fuarken EPIC

oh shit i didnt. stopped watching like halfway through the 4th season. guess i will keep going

>"Okay so nobody told me this show was actually kino."

Do you like to fondle little boys too, OP?

good shill

Why do you guys get so upset when people like things you don't. Autism?

Why is that only queers use this level of argument?

>The new bladerunner sucks
>Hey fuck you fag, I liked it

>Chubby Jew kid, king of the lesbians is garbage
>why do you have to say that
Go fuck yourself back to Facebook or Reddit if you want positive reinforcement

the video is about how its a shitty cartoon made by some jew in order to brainwash children into thinking being a tranny is cool and also goes into the history of trannies and how is all based on bullshit by Richard Money

That is Sup Forums levels of paranoia

It has kino moments desu, but also a lot of gay shit

I'm not talking about the actual gay shit, that stuff is fine, I'm just saying the show is a little gay often

I don't really see some of the SJW shit people talk about but I only watched a few episodes on and off.
It's alright background noise I guess

hes right though user. the shows creator and the fan base dont even deny this and he goes into the whole Richard Money situation, which is where the "sex and gender are different!" argument comes from, and its all based on lies money told just to make his preconceived point

that doesn't make it a better or worse show.

I seriously doubt that the writers were rubbing their hands together thinking about all the children they will brainwash. Especially considering the actual content of the show if you were willing to watch it.
>The single father is the only character who is played completely straight after the first few episodes, and is often the one giving the best advice to Steven
>Scrapped black character that can't read
I know it's easy to look at a show like SU and assume it's made to push an agenda first and formost, but having watched it I really just think it only seems that way. The morals are never skewed to one political view or another.

Infact, there is a whole episode where the father's brother is in town and is played as a very conservative character that the main cast needs to accept the different views of. It's not that heavy handed in the show, but the writers got a lot of flack from the fanbase for saying it's okay to be accepting of other view points

t. I haven't seen the video

>when this exists

No I have. Girls dancing sexually with other girls doesn't equate to lesbian brainwashing.

K I N O

This is startlingly gay

It's okay. It's tumblry as fuck but it's okay.

>
the show has gotten more retarded now than ever.
it was good before, but now it's tumblr tier writing.

>the main conflict that started the whole war was figured out to be a hoax by a lawyer gem on homeworld in less than 3 minutes since she was introduced

Fuck off with your solid plan

We literally have no idea who started the war. That's the whole point.

The propaganda is overbearing sometimes and the story moves too slowly. But other than that it's one of my favorite cartoons.

Reminds me of when Sup Forums memed me into believing Harry Potter is bad

Your anti-Semitism is showing.

nice redditspacing virgin type more paragraphs for me

>everyone who has an opinion even slightly different than me is fat of the huge DA JEWZ conspiracy that it out to personally OPPRESS and TRIGGER me and controls our society!

No Sup Forums, YOU are the tumblr. Fuck you. Back to your positive reinforcement muh feelz Sup Forums fucking hugbox.

We /Tumblr/ now

Sup Forums is proud of it, every time somebody hurts their feelings, makes a drawing they don't like, won't date them, won't give them a job, disagrees even slightly with them, or is mean to them, DA JEWZ did it. DA JEWZ do nothing but sit around all day dreaming up ways to be mean to Sup Forums mouthbreathers and say very mean things to them and make them cry,

>absolutely shit after season 2
>kino

super glad I grew out of the phase this guy is stuck in.

It bottoms out in season three onward. The show runners don't even know the plot or type of show they want to make.

Rebeca Sugar desperately claims this is a boy's show, while Nickelodeon think it's a girls' cartoon.

It's a cluster fuck of a show, and the animators can't even stay on model when drawing the characters.

honestly here's how I would rate the eps this season so far (on a scale of bad/meh/okay/decent/good/great)

Kindergarten Kid - decent
Know Your Fusion - decent
Buddy's Book - nice and fun but not that much substance
Mindful Education - great
Future Boy Zoltron - okay
Last One Out Of Beach City - good
Onion Gang - meh
Gem Harvest - decent
Three Gems and a Baby - between decent and good
Steven's Dream - great
Adventures in Light Distortion - decent
Gem Heist - good
The Zoo - good
That Will Be All - good
The New Crystal Gems - okay
Storm in the Room - decent
Rocknaldo - meh
Tiger Philantropist - between okay and decent
Room for Ruby - good
Lion 4: Alternate Ending - decent
Doug Out - decent
The Good Lars - between good and great
Are You My Dad - decent
I Am My Mom - good
Stuck Together - good
The Trial - great
Off Colors - great
Lars' Head - good

The shorts were also pretty fun

>im so cheesed up

Not sure what y'all are on, but the war was going for hundreds of years when PD died

Her death almost certainly triggered HW to do the corruption nuke, though

>I want a pepperoni pizza with a shasta cola!

As a fan, I'm starting to lose faith in SU. Scheduling is hell and it's losing its potential. Fight scenes are lacklustre and the art isn't consistent. I still like the characters, but it could have been so much better.

I want that sweet misato pussy.

That's because it's not.

too bad it's never coming back beacause CN needs to have more timeslots for Teen Titans Shit

I feel like art inconsistency's gonna be less of a problem: Raven left the show, Madeline's pretty on model, and they replaced the overseas animation director on Lamar's episodes (his boards on Off Colors looked decent). I'd say at this point the most off-model boarder on the show is Jeff (his art looks looser now that he's with Lamar)

SU fag here. That episode is boring and overrated.
Then again i never had mental trauma

I wonder what she felt like when she was blown up. She just projected her sexual desire for Kaji on a fourteen year old boy who she was like a mother to.

>Nickelodeon
So this is the power of the SU hatedom...

I don't think about things like that. I don't want to end up like Hideki Anno.

How could you get this far into the series and still expect good fight scenes?

Not to say I don't wish they were better, but if you were going to drop the show for it you should have done it 2 seasons ago

the only thing that the lawyer did was imply that maybe the killing of PD isn't as clear as everybody thinks. even more importantly, the war had been going on for centuries up to that point.
Also, she was just pulling things off her ass. He just went with his guts after hearing steven state that he didn't even know how he killed PD

Good point.

>"it's a find your inner fag" episode

>Whatever they're building up to is clearly gonna be disapointing.
oh no
it's as if these people worked for Adventure Time

i never saw this coming

that show is gay af but the latest seasons have been worth it

its good shitlord

>steven universe is rated pg
>can't have a single character die off at all for some retarded fucking reason even though it would help build tension and help make the threat of homeworld real
>meanwhile, in clone wars
youtube.com/watch?v=7SLt6T1jqLk

Most of the SU hate seems to be directed at what the haters expect a show like it to be rather than what it actually is. For instance, it gets a lot of flak for Steven solving every problem by crying, which actually only happened two times (and one of those was a feud between his loved ones), or for Steven being too much of a wimp to fight his enemies, when he actually tries to fight almost all of his enemies without any reluctance and only tries diplomacy when he has a reason to think it'll work.

In general, things tend to be more nuanced and logical when you pay attention to them directly than when you listen to secondhand descriptions from people who hate them with a passion. This often applies to cartoons and comics but can happen with many other things as well.

You either have pleb taste or are far too nice, it's okay to call some episodes full on bad

>kino

>posts ONE good moment from a meh episode from a blegh season that only had decent animation because of being outsourced to a competent studio
>OMG KNINO

>The show is already showing
You say that as if SU hasn't been airing since 2013

Steven went from being one of the neatest parts of the show to being the worst in just like a year and a half.
Does anyone still like him?

Sugar is ripping off One Piece by not having anyone die.

>Stevonnie
>woman
We have absolutely no hard evidence what genitalia xie is packing.

Apart from Steven being a retard with too many Jesus powers, the writers constantly flanderizing and shelving all the main characters so that they're all either underdeveloped or unlikable, never giving good payoff to arcs that have been built up for seasons worth of episodes, keeping everything restricted to Steven's POV so we can't ever see other characters develop through their problems or their relationships with other characters unless he's standing right next to them, too many townie and filler episodes, and the constant return of everything to status quo, yeah it's okay. It definitely isn't as good as it would be if Rebecca was a better show runner and didnt hire so many talentless retards to work for her

well what did you expect

>that stuff is fine
Off yourself

It was a rollercoaster desu.
He went from shit to ok to shit.

So is Stevonnie a futa or....

Schrodinger's genitalia.

wait now that I think about it, does steven even have a penis? since he's a gem

rocknaldo was the worst one

>weeb shit

he's much worse now than he was in season 1A, but he's also going through an arc at the moment, so it's possible he'll be better if we ever get to focus on other gems again

>being outsourced to a competent studio
studio trigger didn't work on the ep, just an animator that works at studio trigger

Yes. You can see his junk on Frybo.

Of course!

That episode was handled be a Japanese animator, not the regular Steven Crew who are too pretentious to tell a story.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPwdHxNhqEQ
>st-steven universe is good
No!

>he was just pulling things off her ass.
Actually, she only pointed out contradictions of the story after thinking about it.
She goes even " It doesn't make any sense" before postulating a possible more realistic outcome of how she was killed. IE someone she kkew and trusted backstabbed her then blamed it on Rose.

the animator boarded the song scene and did keyframes on scenes written/boarded by regular show crew members

Or that Rose still did the deed, but there was some conspiracy involved

Most of the crewniverse are shitty writers and inexperienced storyboarders and none of them but Jo knows how to animate fight scenes. Fans make better work solo than they do as a huge team.

>Jo
you mean Joe?
Jeff's also pretty good at fight scenes

BEGONE
THOT

Sad that one dude was able to elevate the show so far above its baseline.

Kill yourself faggot.

Yeah I would say that this show can be fairly weak at times but I will argue that rocknaldo is the only time legitimately droped the ball
But last time I checked I don’t think this would really be a unpopular opinion here

Well if she actually did do it, there is still the mystery of how she did it.
Remember, she went out of her way to have a sword specifically designed to not kill gems.

I honestly don't even think she is even capable of killing another Diamond through ordinary means. Blue Diamond wanting to know HOW Rose did it and not WHY also raises suspicion. Its like she's implying killing a diamond should be impossible so how the fuck did Rose do it???

No he isn't

Pink Diamond give the means to Rose to do it because she wanted to commit suicide by proxy.

Yeah I'm a ronaldo ep apologist who loved Rising Tides/Crashing Skies and while I don't hate rocknaldo as much as the average person and would probably go as far as to say it's a 5/10, it was probably the most unpleasant episode of the entire show

hahahahaha no he's not.
He's slightly better than most of the staff, but the entirety of the team do not understand how to make good fight scenes at all.