Mfw the western world is falling apart and I'm here being free and not giving a fuck

>mfw the western world is falling apart and I'm here being free and not giving a fuck

We're full btw.

So I can't migrate... Damn, that suuuucks

Noooooooo, please Brazil-bro, let me in

Ok, but only if you are white.

>tfw I live in a red state far away from any major cities

I can be comfy and watch the happenings at the same time

Damn it, nevermind then

>t. Mohammed

Holy shit please let me in to be shot or starve to death in your favela.

Southern cone?

You can go to Argentina, they have plenty of room.

Brazil pls let me in and give bunda

What do you have to offer?

> Bunda

No

>thinking you're outside the influence of the system

wew lad

You niggers have one of the highest murder rates in the world. Fuck right off, pal.

>trump is about to get elected
>the western world is falling apart

pick 1 roody poo

I can give you a mämmi and we go to sauna together.

Brazil was relatively unaffected by the 2008 crisis for example, we do import the western shittiness like SJWs and such but not to a ridiculous degree and right now the right-wing is growing a lot while the rest of the world is cucked.

>BR
>Free
>Not getting even more ass-raped than real countries if the Western world falls.

Thanks for the laugh, Tugo!

>Brazil

you've never NOT been falling apart

Western world is going to shit because it's filling with shitskins. Kinda like Brazil already is

>can't go to Brazil

Fuck, that was my plan. It's not like the Western world even in 30 years will be 20x better than Brazil.

How so?
Culturally and economically we are fairly insular, Italy would be one of the worst places to be in in case of a global crisis since you depend so much on the EU.

Enjoying your Zika Virus???

my knife straight into your heart if you don't let me in

That's funny because my state literally never had a single case of Zika, and even in the supposed "center" of the virus (Rio) they had 0 (zero) zika cases during and after the Olympics.
It was nothing but media hype, this shit is irrelevant as fuck.