What a cutie! So how do You like new Duck Tales Sup Forums? I think it's medicore

What a cutie! So how do You like new Duck Tales Sup Forums? I think it's medicore

Roxanne?

MU-MUH DICK

I like bet better than legend of korra.

That dog girl is the hotness.

Um, excuse me, she has a NAME. It's "Dog Girl from Goof Troop".

>Dog Girl
I guess you could say she's a bitch then.

All the doggies are cute even if some of them are just color swaps of the same model

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TURN ON THE REDLIGHT!

More..Fauxanne.

So where are all the autistic screechers screaming and crying about how.this is furry, and if you like it you are a furry, and should be permabanned and.killed irl?

Busy in another thread.

>Barneyshit in OP and rest of the thread
Why is that thread still up?

>furry shit

> big liking ponies

R15 is getting repealed.

Maybe her mom.

Since when? I've been saying it needs to be for fucking years

>Dogs mixing with ducks.
Rudolph Hitler was right.

I feel like it's a very good show that's being hampered by executive meddling and airing the episodes out of sequence.

>out of sequence
Explain yourself user.

So how would that even work?
Some mutations like in real world or one kinde over other like in pokemon?

The writing staff wrote the episodes in an order that gives a good amount of focus on all the characters. Disney for whatever reason, probably to front load the LORE that's so popular these days and get the GF crowd on board broke aired the episodes out of the intended order so that's why it seems like there's an inordinate Webby focus when ideal we'd have gotten A Scrooge, Triplet or Donald episode between all of them

That's gay

As someone who's only past with DuckTales being the Capcom games, they are drying up this continuity.

I think it's all reich

Definitely more watchable than the Loud House

I chuckled.

She's just emulating one of her favorite war heroes.

Well fuck me

the Mickey Mouse cartoons have superior waifus

downloads where?

>The Joy of Personal Space.

It's the little things.

>I think it's medicore

Your opinion is invalid.

>Maybe you can drive the train WITHOUT crashing it
>Buh?

>imagine how the goofy movie wouldve been if goofy actually did invite donald to the trip

maybe evena detour to duckburg

A missed opportunity for them not to pass a Duckberg sign, which a plane wrecked in it, in that film.

Well I think it's all shiny and chrome

Occurs to me, Donald's got experience rambunctious kids in the triplets, what sort of advice do you think he'd give Goofy if he took Pete's place in the movie?

>dog girls

I just kicked this stuff, come on...

That's gotta be annoying for... just about everyone.

Wondoms. NeBer ebah too mabwy wondoms.
AB Tissues!

>yfw this is a breach of the disney racial segregation act
>dogs should only live in dog neighborhoods (spoonerville)
>ducks should only live in duck neighborhoods (duckburg)

I'm not impressed with the new writers. They've discarded old versions of characters for new generic tropes. At least add depth.

The artstyle is good. The writing is bad. The same thing plaguing every single industry from movies to TV shows to video games.
Either writers aren't being paid enough or there is some other reason for it.

Pic related has good art AND good writing. But then again each episode is no more than 4 minutes tops and there is rarely dialogue.

Last episode was significantly above average. I could get used to actual suspense in my Ducktales.

all cute dogs!

horrible.

No beauty mark and hair is not red enough. Also shes too dark skinned.

Ok, I just watched the fifth episode and I may have been too quick to judge. That episode was pretty enjoyable. Not sure about the Terra-firmians but I liked the whole underground subway adventure.
I think this is my favourite episode so far.

6/10
4/10
4/10
6/10
7/10
5/10
6/10
10/10
On average these are far from superior.

He'd give give Goofy a stick and tell him to whip the little cunt senseless if he acts out of line

KIM

I love the Mickey shorts
The latest one quickly shot up to my favorites list

Is it really a good idea for Ducktales to have female characters? This is only going to stop boys from watching it, you know.

I blame Disney's progressive agenda.