After quitting TV 6 years ago...

After quitting TV 6 years ago, I realized how people who watch too much TV (namely tv shows & movies) have an idiotic tendency to act out like fictional characters. Watching the news and documentaries once in a while is alright.
Should TV banned on the same premise fructose should be?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/patents/US6506148
youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if tv was banned, then how would you control the world schlomo?

I've noticed this too. People are way too dramatic and they seem to get their principles from tv.

Fumu Fumu, desu

Entire swaths of people base their entire existence on the consumption of television, videogames and film, just go to Sup Forums or Sup Forums to find people utterly obsessed with it.

This is the reason why Hollywood has such a big impact on the psyche of not only Americans, but Britons, Germans, Australians, South Americans, etc etc.

When I was a child at around 4 or 5, I legitimately thought that I was American and that Australia was just a state.

I have this sudden craving for milk now

Touche.

>tendency to act out like fictional characters

more than half our country are raised with a TV blaring all the time. I doubt most people even distinguish between having character, and being one.

I think we need to be taught through good community and family life that TV is no substitute for human relationships.

Nice post.

I Need To Suck Her Nipples

I prefer white

People are like milk: they pick up the flavors of whatever they're exposed to. If I have just finished reading, say, some Heinlein, I've noticed that my speech and writing patterns change accordingly. But that's a book I love. If I read uplifting materials, I'm similarly uplifted.

If I spend all day on Sup Forums I'm depressed. Imagine that.

But if someone wants to spend all day consuming crap media, then let 'em. It's a free. . .uh. . .well. . .not for long it it's not.

reminder that these delutards pretty much all have _S_J personality types.

Chocolate for me.

>prefer white
>posts a brown cow

how now, degenerate

> People are like milk

Absolutely Freudian.

Through literature and education

Hello, OP desu. I watch TV series too, like Westworld, but it's like brain cleansing, I realize the more serious it is trying to be the more bollockery it is. What I see wrong is the race to the lowest common denominator TV is spiraling in, which adversly affects the BP leaning masses.

not really. what needs to happen is that tv needs an "off" time. 24/7 tv is becoming pointless since the rise of the internet.

Tv is on the decline, stream services is the new thing.
Haven't watched tv for many years, it's just degenerate shit.
The only thing i'd watch might've been reruns of Family guy, south park etc.

Sup Forums is not as bad as the people who get home from work and just watch until they go to sleep.
The type who doesn't even care whats on and doesn't try to look for better content

these milk puns are udderly amusing

pardon for lewd

TV shows are just moving to the Internet and will still influence people, you dingus

I'm sorry that didn't turn out bud

I'm in your boat, quit TV around the same time. Fuck that whoring dinasaur.

Hello, OP desu. I have a confession to make: it's a pasta from a German post.

>Commercial free
>Not forced to watch anything
Then again, normies will watch any degenerate show still, we others have the ability to choose what we want to see.

honestly with the internet the ability to influence might be even higher. cable TV is losing money fast.In their case, they're carrying a leaking bucket and found the solution is to run faster.

The internet will save TV shows, but not cable TV.

i remember reading somewhere that this was a teacher
one of her students recognized her on leddit and then she disappeared

Good observation kike.

It is like people are programmed to act in a certain way in certain situations. TV is turning people into forced autistic memes that are disconnected to their own humanity.

Those better be real

good observation. I also have noticed how people start living in the fictional universe from their shows. They talk like bad tv writers, have the same emotional responses as on tv, etc

it's not as direct as that

it's more like cum, which is largely affected by what you eat but also different from person to person

my friend's cum tastes different than my boyfriend's, even if they eat the same thing

just like how two people watching the same tv show will be affected differently

Yeah, she taught 8th grade in Arizona.

There are only three pics.

They're real, and they're spectacular.

> My friend's cum tastes different

Interedasting

>I realized how people who watch too much TV (namely tv shows & movies) have an idiotic tendency to act out like fictional characters.

That's because screen refresh rates sync up perfectly with Alpha state brainwave patterns (relaxation and passive absorption of information). It’s literally ELF mind-control device.

google.com/patents/US6506148

This was in active research since the 70's. This is what Marshall McLuhan was subtly trying to warn us about. "The medium is the message". Yeah, fucking literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxiFdstu6H8

>I don't like other people enjoying themselves: the post
Seriously user?

>on the same premise fructose should be
Fucked yourself over right there in making your stupidity so fucking blatant.

Fructose is just sugar named differently just for the way it is gotten. It is plain ole sugar all around. That premise is stupid and brought about stupid people like you, for even bringing it up, to think its scary and spooky just for having a different name and making shity foods cheaper.

so banning shit like that is dumb and fucking gay since as long as one is able to fuck up their life negatively i know that freedom at least to some extent still exist.

So go fuck yourself ya dumb freedom hating faggot

Holy hell. Think of the back aches.

>444
Just like people used to act likjej the books/bibles/preacher/stories/curicullum/excuricullum before.

>The internet will save TV shows
I dont think so. TV is shit, out of dozens of programs, only a few are of any compelling quality and it's not getting any better on streaming services

no it's worse now

Goob qost.

I can't imagine. I can however imagine getting titslaped by those.

I don't even care if these point down.

That girl is jewish btw

When I said TV shows, I meant things like Breaking Bad, or internet only programs like House of Cards. It will save them, because there will still be demand for them.

Why aren't they perkier?

It does have a hyper network pace now...

Fucking hell I love tits.

I actually quite enjoy Westworld, but in saying that HBO has obvious demands on content on whatever show it produces;

1. The most amount of non-whites that can be put in the show, must be put in the show. Nigger Sheriffs, soldiers, company directors, etc etc. All are portrayed in the most positive manner possible.

2. Feminism must be represented heavily to the point that men are emasculated.

3. Homosexuality must be portrayed as normal at all costs and any criticism of this by a character is demonized.

I watch for Ed Harris and Anthony Hopkins.

No idea but I do not have cable television at my house or any sort of internet equivalent. The internet replaced TV for me over a decade ago.

Not sure if that is an improvement.

Dont gib a fuck.

All you wa t it to ride your dick a few times. What happens later is not your buisnes.

I'm aware, still fun to look at.

Those are some ugly tit...ans...

I don't know estee, I don' know.

But I still like them.

It's an intentional conditioning now, whereas before it was a more traditional life imitates art imitates life kinda thing.

Now little kids talk like they do on disney shows and chicks blow up irrationally about everything like they do on greys

you are a cuck

I thought those looked familiar.

tits are patrician tier

Your sense of aesthetics is abysmal.

I've never seen big tits in real life, or any for that matter, are big ones really very saggy and point downwards?

I'm glad it didn't. I was five in 1996, so this was during a peak era of America.

I now realize that if Australia was a state of the USA all our cities would be niggerfests.

Too many ads on TV to make it worth watching.

How the fuck would someone on Reddit presume to recognize her?

Nice tits on her! I watch a little teevee I guess, really just GoT and anime. I don't actually have cable though. If you think teevee people are bad wait until you see people that react like Youtubers. PeeeeewdeePIE!

my last two GFs both had D's, and both pointed downwards, but not THAT much. While the other tits I have seen IRL have varied.

It's not a rule that big tits point down. Trust me, there are some amazing ones out htere.

Neither should be b&.
Know what should be? Faggot Jew OPs who post tits to get attention for their shitty, uninspired threads.
Shit like that used to get deleted.
Gas the kikes. Make Sup Forums great again.

>honestly with the internet the ability to influence might be even higher

The internet is an interactive medium though. If a show is shit-tier, you write on some forum and your opinion is instantly viewed by thousands of people.

Broadcast TV and Cable are legacy media of the boomers. I'm not going to pay shit for my TV shows or movies and I'm sure many of you feel the same.

Agreed, but with advertising you'll be paying for something else, at the very least, someone will.

The same as on Sup Forums?

>thread about how televesion programs behaviour
>instantly spammer shills show up with the le epic tits

wow the workings of this place has gotten so obvious

How so? I don't pay for the show and I legitimately enjoy the Western setting.

only losers watch tv

im writing this while exercising, drinking green juice, fucking my trophy wife, driving my sports car, and making a million dollar deal

>doesn't like something
>wants it to be banned

Hitler did right desu.You Jews are the literal scums.

fumufumu should become a meme.
Desu.

Their solution to the changing demographics is to make more black tv shows. This is why there are so many blacks and interracial relationships in commercials now.

fumufumu ._.

I've also noticed this, but don't think it's that serious. That's just how human language works. Plus it makes spotting plebs all the easier.

if black people made up a significant portion of the revenue demographics then there would be more black TV shows, rather than one single network that has consistantly poor ratings.

The shit you're talking about is just a reaction from accountants and marketers to appeal to a growing public sentiment of social justice and jewish motivations. Nothing against Jews, its just that white people and jews don't exactly have a good history, we're natural enemies.

like muslims and jews
and russians and jews
and jews and other jews

damned jews ruined israel

Thanks.

How much does it have to do with age though?

social media

>When I was a child at around 4 or 5, I legitimately thought that I was American and that Australia was just a state
Cute desu

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

Sam Hyde made a video about people trying to act like TV characters in their daily lives and it's true. With middle class whites it's TV characters and with blacks it's rappers.

If someone knows which Sam Hyde vid I'm talking about, link it.

my retired mother does literally nothing but watch television for all hours of her awakening. Then she wonders why she is now over 300 pounds and having trouble getting around.

>Should TV banned on the same premise fructose should be?

especially televised advertisements,

Television puts you in a hypnotic state due to your eyes not moving much for long periods of time. So you are much more open to brainwashing. Seeing people monged out in front of the TV is super creepy to me now.

My mom isn't fat but she does the same shit. It's funny because she's a liberal but as TV has become more niggerfied, she's started watching old shit. Buys DVDs of old shows and watches true crime stuff. Even they're disgusted by groid behavior, they just rationalize it in another way and avoid it the same.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This. Their values and behaviours are all derived from those around them. Their 'development' involves picking out a few role models appropriate for their age/gender/race/class and emulating them as closely as possible.

Ask them why they do anything in particular and they'll either repeat the answer they've heard from someone else, or just insist "because it's normal/that's what people do."

Imagine if she was addicted to the internet?

its like if whites breed with asians and came out africans...

awww ya got me i giv

1st time I saw that pic I thought it was surely shopped. NOPE. Fucking black Indians. Drows I guess?

drows?

Leave it to fucking Sup Forums. Ignore "Drows".

>The drow (/ˈdraʊ/ or /ˈdroʊ/) or dark elves are a generally evil, dark-skinned subrace of elves in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game.

Fucking Dungeons & Dragons? I'll just toss that on that massive pile of retarded anime shit I see here.

I know people that get physically angry when they have to read.

>I legitimately thought that I was American and that Australia was just a state.
I had a similar feeling. But that was over, absolutely over when Obama became president and the USA turned left wing with the Jewy after burner.

hey nothing wrong with fictional role models. you copy what you want we´ll all be dead in 100 years

We would welcome you as a state, if only to piss off Texas.

It's crazy that whenever I bring this up almost NO ONE agrees with me. I can tell, based on behaviour and fashion and interests, what media someone consumes regularly.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS, yet I rarely stumble upon someone who agrees with me.

It's disgusting.

I saw someone with a German flag say exactly the same thing yesterday, using exactly the same words, are you him ?

I've never been into D&D or anime and I've been here longer than most people have.

Yeah it's true. Also they develop an active dislike of people who have some kind of mental awareness and self direction.

If you don't watch TV they dislike you and don't know what to do with you. You're too grounded, well rounded and intelligent, they don't like it.

TV characters are always going against the grain and thinking/doing/saying what they want. They are always more intelligent than normal people, better looking and dynamic.

You resemble the personalities they worship all day on the TV but you can only get further away from the TV watchers themselves. Watching TV all day can only put distance between a watcher and the TV lifestyle they want.