When was the "media" going to tell us about this?

Since Trump is self-funding his campaign he doesn't qualify for E-Voting. This seems a little unfair.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-are-trying-to-trick-people-into-voting-by-text-you-cant-vote-by-text.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so who the fuck checks these virtual votes

fucking hillary cock sucker is going to be president by fraud

Oh Sven

They appear to also be targeting minority voters particularly heavily with the message. It's smart and effective but it almost feels like the GOP is at a disadvantage.

what you straya cunt

Think about it

Is this why Soros bought the voting machines? Fuck this will cause huge problems.

Not sure if retarded or b8ing

proof

I think he's being retarded on purpose.

It says you have to be 18, but there's no way to tell if people vote more than once because so many voters share their phones. Maybe this is what Trump means when he says the election is rigged. I have only seen a few of these ads, so it may not be a big deal. But with the transit strike in Philadelphia a lot of Republicans will have a tough time getting to the polls but the Democrats can vote from home. Advantage: Clinton. I just hope these ads don't go viral in big cities like Philadelphia or Cleveland because those battleground states are so important this time around.

Don't worry guys, American here to solve all misunderstandings.

Sven this is a joke.

To the other flag, I love your lamb.

Peace be with you.

HILLARY CAMPAIGN INVENTS E-VOTING ?? DRUMPFFFFD BTFOOO

ya'll niggas dumb as fuck

I was going to say "I can't believe niggers exist that fall for that pic", but then the thread got replies to prove me wrong.

This is fake (and most likely gay).

nice now all the fat people will be able to vote!
how progressive
such landslide victory
IM WITH HER!
DRUMPF BTFO

Poor, naive Trump. He's gonna lose the election solely because he didn't think of this idea first.

>must be a legal citizen of the united stated
erm no, just resident rite? :3

Hey Sven, I don't know everyone's name here like some people, Sorry. The votes go straight to the electoral college and they count them by area code. There is a slight risk that the votes aren't completely accurate and there could be some fraud, but this method of voting for important things is a rich tradition here in the United States. American Idol winners are determined this way for example. It works but it's not perfect, which is my worry.

Go back to playing 1 dimensional chess tutorial you mega fucking retard. Honestly just kill yourself.

Im glad some genius thought of this.

YES, text your vote. Dont bother to stand in those awrful lines full of racist honkey crackers. If you text it, that's all you need to do. Lets get this spreading and trending.

If republicans did this, dems would say it's raaaycis because it discriminates against poor blacks who don't have cell phones!

you haven't heard of obamaphones

Yet another ad. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing these everywhere all over the interwebs (another name for internet evidently). I think some of us old-timers that don't use computers much will still vote the old-fashioned way but I hope there isn't any "malarkey," as Joe Biden always says. This is a big fucking deal, which another thing he says. LOL (laughing out loud, not Lucifer Our Lord).

>thinking it's real

This is why everyone laughs at Sup Forums.

No shit retard

moar

you are a fucking moron. media will pick this up and blame Trump supporters for spreading disinformation and trying to cheat. nobody is stupid enough to actually believe it and vote by texting.

CTR FALSE FLAG

>This seems a little unfair
I bet you think that democracy is real.

This needs to be spread to large cities in PA or CO

What the fuck. I can't make it to the polls that day to vote Trump. Looks like #ImWithHer now

SAVE TIME. SAVE GAS.

VOTE FOR HILLARY ONLINE.

AVOID THOSE HUGE LINES. SEE PIC FOR GUIDE.

Get that shit out of here you disgusting animal.

MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS
MODS
>MODS

This is gold clinton voters thinking they already voted, not going to the polls

BOW LIVE EEEEEEE ARRRRR

not even murifats are that dumb

OH NEVER MIND THEY ALREADY HAVE

cnbc.com/2016/11/03/trump-supporters-are-trying-to-trick-people-into-voting-by-text-you-cant-vote-by-text.html

nice going retards, you are discrediting 'Hillary rigging election' narrative

Posting this got my Twitter account blocked

The Fuck?

No, it's fake and 100$ heterosexual.

ssh

When hillary does it its okay, why not when the coming president does it, fuck morals

Why are people posting so much missinformation lately? I fell for the Michelle obama deletung her tweets and made a fool of myself in front of my bluepilled friends.
Who is behind all this and why?

Ain't nobody gots time to wait in line.

If she didn't want people to vote this way why did her campaign pay for the ad? The proof is right there in the ad! Don't feel bad, though, the print is really small. Thats why I always tell people to read the fine print. LMAO

DRUMPF DIDN'T REGISTER FOR SOCIAL MEDIA VOTING!!!

DRUMPF BTFO'D!!! ;-^D

>Ain't nobody gots time to wait in line.

DRUMPFSTERS HAVE TO!!!

HAHAH ONLY HILLARY AND THAT POTHEAD REGISTERED FOR ONLINE VOTING!

BTFO'D! XD

>those saline deposits
All the articles out today about Trump taste saltier than normal. Is it because the Cubs won?

THIS RUSSIAN IS TRYING TO SUPPRESS VOTERS AND INTERFERE IN THE ELECTION!!!

LOOK AT HIS FLAG. HE'S WITH PUTIN.

I'm new here, I like this post, but I can't find the little 'thumbs up' button. So I'm just going to tell you I like this post . . . again. Hash brown Awkward!

Kek.

Stupid Arabs.

That's a handsome frog.

Are you fucking serious? Do you not see how bad this could be for us? If Hillary supporters find out about this method and text-vote en masse we're fucking finished. It would spell the end of Trump's campaign.

This is fucking serious, we CAN'T let this go viral. To all my fellow alt-right hackers- initiate Suppression Tactic 673. We're erasing these ads from the internet.

Isn't this illegal? Some user brought this idea up like a month ago and someone else said this could seen as tampering with votes.

Remove the Microsoft logo and add the paid for by Hillary for America to make it more realistic.

Ok, now I can tell that is FAKE! Number 1) the flag is not red, white, and blue (well, not red and white anyway) and b) there is no picture of Hillary or black people. I don't think anyone will fall for that one and you're right about the Russians being involved. They are hacking everything when they're not invading other countries, getting drunk on vodka, and trying to hide tranny whistle-blowers. We never should have hit that fucking reset button with them. Pardon my French. I'm a little angry now. I'm about to hit the 'caps lock' key in a second!

WE ONLY WANT TO FOOL THE REALLY DUMB ONES.

GOD FORBID TRUMP SUPPORTERS THOUGHT THEY COULD VOTE ONLNE.

CTR here. I will be printing these out and posting them in low income, minority neighborhoods right before Election Day to get out the E-vote for Hillary.

DRUMPF BTFO'D XD

your dumb

Stop posting this shit. It's a federal crime that will only blow up in your faces.

How would they know if a friend borrowed my phone and did this?

>>your
Subtle Aussie shitpost.

It is extremely illegal. FEC routinely investigates this shit. We had a talk in law school a couple years ago that people try shit like this every election cycle. Shit like robocalling in key counties saying that due to "unprecedented voter turnouts" they're having a split election, where Republicans show up on the previously-announced voting day, and Dems show up on the day after that. They prosecute this shit routinely. This is not worth spending the next fucking year dealing with a federal prosecutor over.

Report these threads as illegal content. I know announcing your report is frowned upon but this is not something you want to fuck around with.

Sven, you never fail to amuse me. God bless Ikea and Volvo.

I thought this was fake, but then again I voted to remain in the EU online so it probably is real.

This can't be real
There's no way to verify who actually sent the text

look at her mouth. i bet she gave the best blowjobs.

>This is not worth spending the next fucking year dealing with a federal prosecutor over.

It's not a big risk for non-americans.

Wanna bet?

HAHA! YOU LAUGH!

BUT YOU WON'T BE LAUGHING NEXT TME YOU ENTER BRITAIN OR CANADA OR AUSTRALIA.

THE FUCKING CHEEK ON YOU.

This guy is lying. He is just trying to keep women and minorities from voting.

#ImWithHer

It's pretty obvious. CTR is creating these fake texting ads to show how Trump supporters are evil disinformation shills. They know that nobody is retarded enough to believe you can text your vote.

I hope you're double trolling