Dad shaves beard --> daughter starts crying

food for thought. why does her daughter start crying hysterically when dad shaves off his beard?

youtube.com/watch?v=cwlpQMCcJJw

She probably thinks its a different person. It not something she's used to and it scares her.
I don't fucking know man.

Because Swedecuck, the girl's barely a year old and all she's known is bearded daddy. This guy is, as far as she knows, a complete stranger she doesn't trust.

she's crying because men are supposed to have beards. but now that he shaved it off he's no longer a man but a cuck. that is why she's crying. the shock of seeing her father demasculated is painful for her because she loves her daddy.

you can see that she recognizes him. but she's in shock because dad is now a faggot.

Sup Forums will never feel the love of a child. feels bad, doesn't it?

>Cuck
>Faggot
>Sweden
kek

because they now have 2 moms , and they are depressed they lost a man as a father

It's equivalent to her father putting on a mask that she doesn't recognize. Or in this case taking one off.

It's a fucking baby, they cry. This isn't rocket science.

She's fucking ONE. She doesn't know about any of that shit and even if she did she wouldn't care.

Daddy had beard and now doesn't. That's weird and scary to her. It's not Complex

He looks different to her, and thus meaning she does not recognize her father.

Lmao at this, worst thread ever.

>Swedish
>Calling someone else cuck

>be little girl
>have dad with cool beard
>he goes into the bathroom
>go to get him
>ted fuckin cruz comes out instead of daddy and picks me up
>start crying
>some cuck makes a thread about me to slide important shit

wtf???

Why is Sup Forums actually trying to legitimately explain this?

Maybe the real reason is that kids are fucking stupid?

This one degenerate single mother with 4 years old son I used to date always asked me am I his daddy and even mixed me to his real father multiple times, even though his real father visited him almost weekly and we shared only minimal resemblance

>>ted fuckin cruz comes out instead of daddy and picks me up

Penis envy

because she knows her dad is becoming a man and uncucking him self, and she knows that will equal divorce with cunt. she also knows that will mean alot of bullshit and she will lose in the end after they split up and she gets 99.9% of everything and she has to stay with dad and be broke. shes a smart kid. she sees whats cumming.

don't reply to slide-threads

well there's another food for thought. ted cruz would actually look good with a beard wouldn't he? really makes you think.

You know theres a name for people without beards right?

there called Women.

Because that stupid fucking kid is such a raging faggot. She's going to be a tumblrina and will want to fuck black guys...Jesus we're doomed

oh fuck off

>Grow big bushy beard for 8 months
>Enjoy grooming and taking care of it
>Its like a bonsai tree for my face
>Paki in Tesco asks if I'm a Muslim
>Cut it off the day after

True story. Beards are for sandniggers and nu-males anyway.

men are supposed to have bard. a man without a beard is like a lion without its mane.

so you let a fucking paki decide whether you should've a beard or not?

Pls, you need to be 18 to post on the board, its better you leave swedecuck.

Look at this butthurt DYEL viking wanabe on full damage control

>not using it as a disguise so you can uncover a muzzy terror plot and take em out
I don't even trim my beard, haven't in two years

Great another pointless thread answered in the first question

No, little girls associate facial hair with being a father.
Don't listen to these nu-male fucks in the thread.

>men are supposed to have bard. a man without a beard is like a lion without its mane.
t.

>tfw swedish
>blue eyes, dark blond hair, full dark blond hair
>literally everyone considers me superior because i'm so good looking

but mkay pekka. i'm a numale faggot with a skepparkrage.

>cut my hair of yesterday
>remember it Looks like shit

now i have to wait 1,5 years to get it long again.
Life is suffering

jesus christ dude

She's crying because her father has no jawline.

She's obviously sad that her dad is not a bearded nu-male any more and won't provide her and his ex-wife child support when she divorces.

Why is this a thread? How fucking dense are you?

Because she see's the terrible chin/jaw genetics of her father concealed under the beard and realizes that those same inferior genetics have been passed on to her. Her reaction is evolutionary.

i got the exact same reaction last winter.
>grows a 10 months beard
>looking in the mirror thinking it was badass
>stared to braid it
>decided one day to trim the moustach a bit
>get called a muslim
>went back home to shave it

I wish I had nice hair like that
I'm half nigger so I have nappy ass air

That saddens me. Now I know if I have a kid I def have to keep the beard. Those girls probably end up mind fucked later in life.

do you get an afro if you don't cut them?

>half nigger
>uk
typical
honestly though i live in florida, USA and niggers are usually called different than proper blacks
anyone can be a nigger here its about how you act

Yes. I had an afro in high school. Sure did get a lot of attention. Everyone, even the popular girls wanted to touch it. Too bad I'm only into 2D

and while being so far south you'd think it was more racist, i live in rural florida
most blacks here dont care or have anything to say when you call them a nigger
now that i think about it it may be because im from rural florida and theyre too afraid to say anything
>mfw i might be a racist

>Too bad I´m only into 2D

There´s no coming back, is there?

us white folks get a nice afro too but its in the pants

I have no fucking clue what you're on about m8

>having black hair
Guess you ain't white enough to have a beard

You mean getting yourself to like 3D girls?

Nope, been into 2D my whole life. I've had girlfriends but mostly for companionship, I'm not even sexually attracted to sexy 3D girls that much

>tfw blonde haired as a kid
>now brunette

i still have the blonde gene for my kids, right?

THIS IS WHY YOU LET THE CHILD WATCH YOU SHAVE THE BEARD OFF
FUCKING FAGGOTS SCARING THEIR CHILDREN FOR VIEWS
FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD
SAGE SAGE SAGE

>i still have the blonde gene for my kids, right?
yup

>Ted cruise

Kek

T: neckbeard man

She will get the idea that men are always wearing masks. Future stripper confirmed.

I literally had this about 5 yrs ago with my youngest.
She was a bit shocked and didn't really recognise me that's all.

the lions of Tsavo where pretty kick ass.
no mane, helped getting through the brush and kill people.

>ted fuckin cruz comes out instead of daddy and picks me up

Lost

Just get some fucking clippers and trim it down to like 12mm for a more reasonable / corporate look, you dumb shits

>babys first red pill.

Because he is a fucking faggot, maybe the faggest of dem all

I do think we're supposed to have beards.
Beards aren't some kind of a genetic mutation that just accidentally showed up all over the world. Men everywhere have hair growing on their faces. It's not an accident.
We have been selectively bred to look the way we look.

The way I see it women need to show off their feminine traits and men need to show off their masculine traits. The reason the kids freak out and go to their mom is because their masculine parent has lost his a very important masculine trait - the beard that shows high testosterone levels and makes you ugly like a scary caveman.

If the dad doesn't have strong masculine features the kid isn't going to get the upraising that it needs. They're going to gravitate towards their mother who isn't suddenly shaving her head or chopping off her tits.

I am going to start growing a beard and see how that goes.

Beards make you look older and more aggressive

I fucking kek'd. Well posted lad

Because shes a little kid.

My dad has a moustache since he turned like 16, and when he shaved it off once and wanted to pick me up from kindergarden I didnt recognise him either at first, so, what says you stupid faggot

Also this is a slidethread and im sad im replying to it

Beards serve a purpose m8.
They are meant to keep the elements off your face, they serve as a physical buffer and can also regulate the heat off your face (hair acts as a thermal conductor drawing heat and using sweat+wind to cool itself off), in the winter time hair tightens and coils on itself. Causing a mini biosphere of moisture and bacteria that keeps your face warm.

Pubic hair in general serves a multitude of functions, but most of them are theorized.
One of the most important ones is it collects the pheromone enriched sweat from the armpits and groin, when a woman smells them she smell essentially how potent a man is sexually.
Beard is theorized to also have this same thing going on, but limited evidence.
If you had a beard, you were often more physically active and in the prime of your life. So there might actually be some limited evidence to this.

>tfw 21
>still can't grow a good beard
just fucking end it

>Le masculinity men are supposed to have beards XD he's becoming a cuck!
I'm sure this is what you and all of /cancer/ are going to attempt to push, but the reason is here: She's witnessing him transform into something unfamiliar to her and that's scary.