Is starfire autistic?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's an alien unfamiliar with Earth culture

fish out of the water.
Star butterfly on the other hand...

More like American culture, outside of the purely alien stuff (food habits) she acts not unlike a foreign exchange student.

HEY!

She's enthusiastic, optimistic and energetic. So is all of her people - except Blackfire. Also, in this version, she is young. Compared to young geniuses like Raven, Cyborg and Robin, she sometimes comes of as a bit dumb or immature.

her sister managed to pick up on it pretty damn quick

>Star butterfly on the other hand...
starbutterflyisautistic.tumblr.com/

>Also, in this version, she is young.
She's not young, she's a teenager. It's the comics that make her and everyone else ridiculously old.

then how come blackfire fits right in?

What do you expect from a stupid troq?

user... ask yourself why Blackfire speaks better English. If you still don't know the answer, you should not be posting here.

Autism is irrelevant for girls, unless we're talking about the barely functional kind. So your question makes little sense.

Since when is a teenager NOT young?
In the comics (which came first) she's been through a lot and is not exactly trusting.

kek, i loved that episode. i mean the tamaranians are the galactic equivalent of niggers so i can see what he was talking about

why? i watched the whole show and never found out why

Because she's a slut.

I told you to stop posting here, this is an 18+ site.

i would assume BLACKfire would speak worse, more broken english

OH, because shes kissed so many damn people she learned the languages. wouldn stop me from pounding her hard tho

When you assume, you make an ass of you and me.

>kissed

Teens shouldn't be going any further at that age.

What is AFAB?

>ask yourself why Blackfire speaks better English

Starfire actually speaks English in the same way as she speaks her native Tamaranian tongue. You see, both princesses are deliciously inbred and have a pure bloodline. They've both been bred for the qualities they exibit, and it's an effort stretching back for generations as is the case with eugenics. The resulting genetic damage manifested in Starfire as a speech impediment and in Blackfire in her unusual hair and eye color. Naturally it was Starfire who was selected to be a ruler of Tamaran despite Blackfire being the older sister, since it was judged that Starfire is the one with more desireable traits to keep in the family line. Blackfire is a failure in that regard, and thus she loathes Starfire and has turned to whoredom.

Star Butterfly's eccentric behaviour is likewise a result of incest.

she's blackfire, not blackedfire

Do you have to go and shit up every thread on this board? You just love making an ass of yourself don't you. Tripfags are insufferable.

This isn't true.

She just seemed like every asian person in america for the first time
down to the weird ass food and being crazy polite

She seemed more like a stereotypical Euro chick on an exchange student program.

My delusional fantasies are neither worse nor better than the delusions of other Anons.

I mean you say that but she seems exactly like she's korean
>Hey user I want you to try this food from home!
>Why does it look like pain?
>"Oh it's called kimchi, it's just pickled cabbage with lot's of peppers."

>"Hey user thanks for coming to dinner with me and my family, here try this!"
>Okay, looks just look meat wrapped up in lettuce.
>"Yeah that's it except for the jillie powder, wasabi, chili paste. and kimchi!"
>Okay *goes to take a bite*
>"Wait user you have to put the entire thing in your mouth at once!"
>All at once?
>"Yeah! *gives big sweet asian eyes*"
>comply and almost choke on it
tasted delicious but between that and the birthday shit I loved those guys but man were they odd

pic for reference

What does dog taste like?

insanely original

Well, Gosh darn it Susan, you know how this teens are always trying to be little rebels.