Is DOOM a Nazi Sympathizer?!

He seems awfully chummy with Red Skull... Magneto wouldn't even standing the same room as him, and Doom is making deals!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9IvfuhfAi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Magneto was a holocaust survivor, Doom is what? From a generation later? It would be no real deal for him, he never had personal connection like Magneto did.

It's less Nazi sympathizer and more the fact that Doom isn't a pussy bitch and doesn't really give a shit about Red Skull being one.

He was always a white supremacist however he seem open minded enough to work with people of any race if they're good enough.

Strongly depends on the writer. Generally it comes down to Doom being a relatively amoral pragmatist who does whatever works best at the time.

>He was always a white supremacist
>is a gypsy
>is not white

Only north americans and germans are overly sensitive about nazis.
Doom is a fucking balkan gypsy. Of course he doesn't care that Skull is a nazi.
But he sure as fuck wouldn't let nazis rule the world.

>He was always a white supremacist
[citation needed]

He looks white to me... Gypsy just means nomad these days, it's Tumblrinas making it mean Romani that have twisted the word.

The irony is that Mags is essentialy Mutant Hitler, but acts all self-righteous about it.

Doom wouldn't let his own kid rule the world.

I assume he means the page of him dissing T'Challa and Blacks.

>a relatively amoral pragmatist
This, but I'd say he's very principled. He won't balk at getting his hands dirty, but he's not completely amoral. If he were ever called out on some of his more questionable shit, Doom would just say that the laws of men don't bind him or something.

Fucking what?

>Fucking what?

His homeland was on the fucking Ostfront. Sometimes you fight, sometimes you cut a deal. That's just how it works.

Vid not very related, it's an albanian wedding celebration.
youtube.com/watch?v=a9IvfuhfAi0

Doom is a fucking Roma, but he's still willing to put aside past prejudices for the good of Doom, Latveria and it's people. All glory to doom.

>Playing tonto to Captain America
Is he confusing him with Falcon? Black Panther would occasionally help out but never enough to be considered anything like a partner like Falcon or a sidekick like Bucky or Rick.

>Is he confusing him with Falcon?
>Doom is so racist he confuses Panther for Falcon

A single page versus the rest of the character's decades long existence. No doubt Doom is a bad person by a lot of metrics, but this seems forced as fuck and just not all that consistent with the character.

...Well... Gyppos hate blacks. And Balkans dislike everyone... Doom being racist against blacks ain't that far fetched.

>Doom is a fucking Roma
I still cringe at that. The guy is white as fucking snow. Sometimes he's drawn whiter than Reed. How the fuck does that work?!

Here we see writers that have no idea how to write Doom. They think he was born a monarch when he and his kind were fucking scum on the run of the Baron of Latveria.

You mean like this "totes not contrived" page? Doom is Doom. If it's within hisintereststo opress blacks/indians/muslims/whatever, he'll do it. He's not "racist" because everyone is inferior.Although I can see him regarding some aseven more inferior than others.

And besides,decades long history doesn't matter when you can retcon anything and everything with Doombots. In one story he's talking about honor, and then he's throwing kids in Hell.

That doesn't really fit with your "Dr.Doom is a big mean rayciss" shtick, user, tell me you understand that.

>Doom wouldn't let his own kid rule the world.
Kristoff is a spoiled, tempestuous little shit, keeping him in his place has been the right decision.

>...Well... Gyppos hate blacks. And Balkans dislike everyone... Doom being racist against blacks ain't that far fetched.
user how the fuck do you confuse the black man in a full body suit with another one with a fucked up looking mask with wings slapped onto him? For fucks sake he's even seen them together in the same room.

>How the fuck does that work?!
Well, those white kids were just sitting in a crib, with nobody even in the same room! If they wanted to keep their white children, they should have taken better care of them.

Have you missed all the times where he talked about a throne being his birthright? The guy probably thinks he's some king's long lost son that was stolen by gyppos.

He's a literal peasant pretending that he's an aristocrat. He's living a fantasy that he has constructed, because he's implying he's born better, because he was born a royal. The guy is deluded to the nth degree. He's no neonazi, but he has prejudices.

Don't ask me, ask Doom...

It's pretty plausible,all things considered... Or his momma was one of those kids, and Werner was a native Latverian, resulting in a white kid.

Leaving aside the fact that Islam isn't a race, that page and just show how writers don't care to understand the character. Doom is not written very consistently, despite writers having a very solid foundation to work with: Petty shit like racism doesn't even register on Victor's radar because everyone is equally inferior to Doom.

In everyone of us there is a Red Skull waiting to come out

>He's living a fantasy that he has constructed
Exactly user, and the self made man deserves all before him more than anyone else who have things handed to them.

Has there been an official MCU reference to Doom's policy on the refugees?

Doom's Doom so he Dooms. Yeah, I know. Is he racist? Eh, no. But I don't think he cares about helping the AIDS babies in Africa. He'd probably be in favor of rounding up the undesirables/useless, sterilizing them, and letting them live their lives without reproducing. Remember, Doom's all about efficiency.

>tfw he makes sense
Yeah I know, that's the point, how easy it is to buy into their lies, but he is right.

Red Skull is the most broken man to ever exist and considers his birth to be the most traumatic experience he has ever had to suffer through and wishes he was never born. Everyone is nothing more than a pawn but Rodgers who he wants to have a final battle with to the death so that his life has some inkling of meaning and will use anyone to achieve his goals. Anyone who doesn't understand this is fucking retarded.

Yeah it's Doom giving Panther shit.

We also see Panther shooting back with his own isolationist racism because his people are better than everyone else on the planet while Storm serves as a mink stole so.

Context user. we are dealing with a shit writer and story. For a better look at how these guys all interact check out the Sturm und Drang arc by Priest in Black Panther. BP, Magneto, Doom and Namor all bring the world to the brink of war.

He was "born better" because he survived his shitty life and rose to become one of the smartest men in the world with science to rival Reed Richards and enough knowledge of magic to give the Sorcerer Supreme a run for his money. It's Survival of The Fittest thinking. In one AU he made the world literally perfect iirc, and then went to kill The Celestials in orbit because he was enough of a megalomaniac to believe he could.

>Doom's Doom so he Dooms
Exactly

>But I don't think he cares about helping the AIDS babies in Africa
When he purple man'd the world one of the first things he did was reform Ethiopia and South Africa.
He's done more for the continent than most superheroes from it.

Considering how small Latveria is, he would be in favor of gaining new subjects. But realistically he'd demand they leave their old lives behind and live the "Latverian Way".

Eh, like Panther has prejudices, I believe Doom has also.

Sure, that's the basic answer, which is true. But re-read the panel and he's talking as if he's royal by blood. That's a whole another step of delusion.

Yeah, well, that's pretty stupid. Why give a fuck about worthless "will be dead in 5 days" pieces of meat when you can reshape the world?

See, this is why people hate Doomwankery. he takes the fun out an outrageous dictator with his "muh equality". He's totes great at everything, where he can even make Africa a great place! At some point he stops being a character and he becomes a mouthpiece.

I can forgive that kind of inconsistency from writer to writer because the fundamental aspects of what make Doom who he is are pretty well-established. When you think of Doom, you think of Triumph & Torment, and that one page that always gets posted with Purple Man: the smaller details can get smudged every now and again, but his characterisation stays strong as fuck.

Eh, gypsies were also mass murdered by the bucketload by the nazis.

>Considering how small Latveria is, he would be in favor of gaining new subjects. But realistically he'd demand they leave their old lives behind and live the "Latverian Way".

Something like that is common sense. Except for the useful idiots of the PC crowd and manipulated mass media. If you want to live in another country, you accept the local costumes.

If not, go back to whatever backward shithole you come from.

>Why give a fuck about worthless "will be dead in 5 days" pieces of meat
I'd pretend it's odd how this thread went from questioning Doom's ethic for a willingness to dismiss certain principles, to actually condoning dismissing certain people. But I've been here long enough to know the up and up, so we'll just skip the unpleasantries.
>when you can reshape the world?
He did.
>where he can even make Africa a great place!
The only reason the continent is in such disarray is because they themselves reject a collective sense of unity and retain preference for tribalism.
Dictatorship would logically alter that.
It pains me to give Sup Forums credit, but even they and /his/ have gone over this obvious matter more informed and intelligently. Admittedly though their idea of who the dictator would or should be was slightly more eyebrow raising than a funny book man in a metal suit and green tunic.
>At some point he stops being a character and he becomes a mouthpiece.
If anything the pages posted here ignoring any sense of character for a mouthpiece remark are an example of that. Yet, often are they posted.

Almost as if someone has some sort of obsessive agenda and narrative to push. I just can't help but wonder, who? Perhaps it will remain a mystery.

That's integration, I guess: a fairly large sticking point of modern immigration

>it didn’t happen to me nor was I at fault for it so I just don’t see why it matters at all :/

Literally the definition of white privilege.

>why care for worthless "will be dead in 5 days"
>he can make them not be dead in 5 days
>you miss this incredibly obvious point

Red Skull's pose here feels rather Happy Merchant-esque.

>nazis believe in the concept of a master race
>implying any race can be the master race when doom has already achieved human perfection
Also, the nazis were super inefficient; doom probably wouldn't like that

Reminder that Doomfags think that this terrible story is as good and important as "Watchmen" and use it to justify their love for a character that is nothing but a Villain Sue.

Keep crying Namorfag

he's doom.

that's all the justification he needs.

>>it didn’t happen to me nor was I at fault for it so I just don’t see why it matters at all :/
>Literally the definition of white privilege.
there is black folks who don't give a shit about slavery. like MANY of them. house niggers right ?
what a fucking crazy dumbfuck you are.

>It's another circle jerking Mary Sue Doom thread.

Doom comes pretty close to the classic "will to power" mentality, where Doom lives by the rules that he writes for himself and nothing more. He lives only by his own code.

What infuriates me about this page is that all you had to do is change the dialogue to "I care not about these petty ethnic feuds" and it would be perfectly in character for him but nooooooooo gotta make Doctor fucking Doom #woke enough for the Current Year

What a fucking abhorrent post.

Hey, it is the Doomfag!

Show me one page of Doom ruling intelligently.

No, DOOM doesn't sympathize with Nazis, he sees them as grunts necessary to carryout his plans for world domination. They're free to believe whatever the want as long as they remember that DOOM is the benevolent hand that guides them into prosperity.

I give zero fucks about Doom. I'm just amused by your constant shitposting about the Fantastic Fout and related characters. It's delightfully pathetic. When's the next Namor or Sue thread?

Not my fault if Doom is this terribly written Villain Sue.

Do you reply hoping to get the last word in or what? And why do you always selfbump your near dead threads hoping to get more (You)s?

Wasn't Doom adopted by gypsies?

This thread is not mine, you retard.

You are you so obsessed with me, anyway? Why don't you fuck off and let people show me the page where Doom is ruling intelligently?

You have no idea what that term means, do you.

>This thread is not mine, you retard.
I know I'm referring to the Sue and Namor threads.
>You are you so obsessed with me, anyway? Why don't you fuck off and let people show me the page where Doom is ruling intelligently?
I'm curious as to what drives you to make the same posts and threads over and over again. And since you don't have to fuck off with your previous rule breaking behavior I don't have to fuck off for asking simple questions.

Let's see. Google "Dr. Doom Mary sue"

This is what I found

"- doom is so good at magic that strange thinks he's awesome,
- can kill a tiger when completely naked with his bare hands
- pretty much the smartest dude ever, at least close second place
- can trade bodies whenever he wants
- swag as hell armor that basically makes him iron man but better
- is immune to mind control entirely because he never gives up anime style
- leader of the best country ever, with all sorts of rad stuff in it and serious military power
- any time he loses it's just a robot clone that looks and acts exactly like him to justify whenever he loses
- despite being a goddamn supervillian has diplomatic immunity so he's double impossible to beat
- I remember somebody showing me a comic where he's secretly ruled the planet for ages because everyone on earth had inhaled some crazy mind control gas"

The guy is literally the best or the second best at everything, half of his losses are retconned, writers go out of their way to tell the readers how awesome Doom is (Panther God, remember) and his character flaw is... not being as perfect as he thinks he is? Really?

Doom is the Suest of all Sues.

Are you thinking of Esmeralda?

When you look at early depictions of Latveria, it's quite clear that Doom uses fascist methods to maintain order. At the very least, he's implied to purge any ideological deviation from utter worship of the state. It's what makes it such a creepy setting, because you can tell that people just go missing in the night and nobody questions it. Of course, this way of maintaining order isn't the exclusive domain of the Nazis but all those lederhosen-clad smiling blondes definitely fit the aesthetic.

tl;dr yes, OP, he is.

>Let's see. Google
Incredible! A completely shameless admission of use of google scrying and wiki articles to supplement a complete and utter lack of actual knowledge and understanding.
There are cuckolds with more dignity.

So, is anything on the list untrue?

Yes, and you'd like me to go over the errors with a redmarker, yes?
Therein lies the problem with the wikiread crowd. You always expect others to think and recollect on your behalf, which is why you're scarcely able to.

>- any time he loses it's just a robot clone that looks and acts exactly like him to justify whenever he loses
The only except being when he lost to a Mary-Sue even more Suest than him... Squirrel Girl.

magneto can't stand red skull because skull sees him for what he is and laughs. magneto is a holocaust survivor who became a nazi, and it is funny as hell.

Everything in the list is true.

Doom would cure AIDS if it meant beating Richards to it.

Depends on the writer. Can't remember who did it first but they changed the old Communist style Latveria into a traditional meets modern utopia where the citizens are happy as long as they don't rebel or question Doom's will. And it was all because Richards lives in America. Therefore Latveria should be better than America in Doom's eyes. Doom's refugee policy would be completely based around his "Will it fuck with Reed Richards" ethic. If Reed Richards funded scholarships for gifted children from poorer countries. Doom would make a University. He would still be second best. But that's the thing, it eats at him that he will never beat Richards at Science.He will never beat Tony Stark at invention. He will never beat Dr Strange at Magic. He will never run a country as well as Black Panther does. And his actions are based on trying to prove he has the superior intellect.

>He will never run a country as well as Black Panther does.
Wakanda is currentçy a hellhole with rape camps on the streets, and the explanation is that Black Panther was too busy being a celebrity is America to actually run the country.

WE

No, you fucking moron, being good doesn't make it a Mary Sue.
A Mary Sue is without flaws and on the rare occasions it is shown to be in the wrong it'll still win. But the most important trace of a Mary Sue, by far, is that every character in it's contained universe will indulge it, like it, praise or tolerate in good light all it's bullshit.

This is comics we are talking about, you can find an even bigger list of achievements from Tony Stark. From curing all of humanities diseases to becoming the fucking sorcerer supreme, better than Strange AND Doom. And yet I bet you wouldn't call him a Mary Sue, because your little hateboner is specific to characters who are boastful and convinced of themselves, like the little insecure kid that gets triggered by the smallest display of hubris.

>A Mary Sue is without flaws and on the rare occasions it is shown to be in the wrong it'll still win.
Hey, that's Victor Von Doom!

>every character in it's contained universe will indulge it, like it, praise or tolerate in good light all it's bullshit.
Just like when Gods are amazed by Doom's rulership abilities.

> From curing all of humanities diseases
Didn't work for more than 9 issues.

>to becoming the fucking sorcerer supreme
Bendis fanfic that isn't canon. Meanwhile Doom being the second best sorcerer is.

Could've have saved a lot of bullshit if we had just posted this from the start.

Remind me again, why were the nazis the bad guys in this story?

>FUCK YES. THAT CUNT RICHARDS IS FINALLY DEAD
>COMPUTER, WHICH HANDSOME MAN IS NOW THE SMARTEST IN THE WORLD?
>...WHO THE FUCK IS MOON GIRL?

I have confirmed this via Yahoo: Doom is a Mary Sue, so saith the search engines.

>this level of delusion to actually convince himself Doctor Doom has no flaws

Good grief! You're the Doomfag in here.

List his flaws.

>"He is too perfectionist"

>WE WUZ GOIN TO SPACE N SHIET
I thought this was a joke, I understand this is Wakanda we're talking about but goddamn the way it was written was horrible.

God bless DOOM. I hope he's popular for the next 100 years.

Being unbeatable isn't what makes someone a Mary Sue.

Dr. House was pretty much unbeatable in all of House and every time he was beaten the other guy was always an evil asshole, or Wilson. That didn't make him a Mary Sue. Struggle and loss are not essential to make a character not a Mary Sue.

He's a slav so yes

Should note that the scene was written by Brubaker, a writer who openly subscribes to the notion that Doctor Doom is an irredeemable piece of shit and devoid of any real decent qualities in terms of being 100% evil.

>Popular
>Sells less than Aquaman