So, how fucked is Sweden?

So, how fucked is Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE
youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If current trends continue they're soon to follow in Rhodesia's footsteps.

The jew is trying to take their gene pool out of existence. Systematic attack is underway and has been against white genome. We (whites) are a threat to jew dominance on the planet.

'bout tree fiddy fucked

you now that pic is faked right?

I don't know, but at least wifes get fucked...

I predict in the next five years that Sweden's economy will plummet. After this there will be a civil war between left and right wing militants.

Translation pls

you're dutch, don't you understand written swedish?

>He has slept with hundreds of women, but does it only for the fun of it.
>married men engage Peter to have sex with their wives - he does not charge

Completely, already a 2 to 1 males to females with all the migrants.

It's alright. This is fine. I just pretend I'm in hell

As long as you don't fly your flag and don't stop bending over for middle east you're going to be massively fucked by arab cock.

pic related kind of cucked

Ethnic swedes will be gone by 2030.

What about us Finnish immigrants

You get to live in hell.

Nice

If this isn't satire my sides will reach the outskirts of our solar system in a few minutes

pic related possible civil war battleplan

Fake, and the girl in the picture is Norwegian.

it's probably mostly ugly old boomers that actually engage in cuckoldry

pic related is a Norwegian blogger

Not disputing that Sweden is fucked though

possible a minority but gone, thats retarded

i often get pissed off when i read this place and think that it's over for my country but then i go outside and see that things aren't so bad

most things that are posted here are sourceless articles or satire that people believe is real

Nazis watch out, we're coming for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAXDRt3nvyE

rip in peace sweden

Obviously you haven't seen the BLACKED spam around here??..

sjolv ej he problem med svenskeskrift, Göran

this is beyond fucked

Fake, this girl is Norwgian.

>implying there are blonde girls in Swedistan
kek

They'll continue on their current path until collapse. Then the Swedish Democrats get majority. They'll stop immigration but then also privatised all the social welfare institutions that Scandinavians built and enjoy. Which will put the pro immigration greens, social democrats, and other Marxists back in charge. Repeating the cycle.

Only way tof break it is for the immigration to be reduced to what the nation can sustain. While demanding assimilation and not tolerating sand nigger antics.

I go out and see that things are even worse than I thought. I live in Gothenburg, the bad part.

Doesn't Emilie Nereng make enough money modeling?

What does that say? "Sweden was a mistake?"

fuck man, don't even mention Rhodesia, it makes me wince

We'd have a civil war. Ireland, Scotland and London vs Rest of England, Wales and NI.

thas rite

>dkn man lever i norrbotten och endast är vid liv för att stockholm skeppar falukorv och bullens upp hit i stora lass
>dkn vår enda exportvara är träd, stenar och depression

sheeeit, on whose side are the pakis and other such shite?

the third worlders need to be genocided for Sweden to return to its previous civil society

Huh. Swedish seems pretty easy to figure out. No wonder the rapists run roughshod over them.

Gas The Kikes, Race War Now.

Ireland, Scotland and London. The far-left, pro-EU side. However the other side has the support of our rather quaint but potent military (who themselves are more right-wing than you will ever hear them admit)

i think their disgusting language is related to english

Dutch people dont speak arab

there is literally nothing wrong with multiculturalism. i have a aunt thats married to a arabic muslim. my other aunt is married to a african american. she eloped to america. im very proud of my sister she have become a great babygirl to a rich arab sugar daddy. she pays him with sex for perfumes and such. my grandmother and father are abit unhappy. they both got strokes. they have a very hard time settling in with home service care as they dont know arabic yet to talk to the helpers. its really over exaggerated about the social issues. its only the cops that get stoned and grenaded daily. my friend has only been robbed 8 times this year so its very safe. my cousin was only sexually assaulted once in his lifetime by a somalian gang. im pretty happy with how things are working and im going to vote for the feminist party next year. because i feel like i take up too much space.

>So, how fucked is Sweden?
No such thing. Not even Zlatan Ibhrahimovic is swedish, and he was the pride of Sweden!

The stupidest thing is that a lot of people know who she is, so why not use the pic of some other girl.

They're fucked until they do something about the media.

Mmmm just delete my country fampai

Leave this country. Never come back. You are the cancer who ruined this country. Go to Norway or something, it should have been their shithole that became a cuckfest in the first place, not our country.

No. She looks terrible.

Fuck you, he's as Swedish as a fucking falafel.

>she pays him with sex for perfumes and such

Kek

Kill yourself.

Kek god you're fucking dumb aren't you?

Average Swedish person on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=46_d5XJ7L5c

Atleast it's not a 3 inch diameter dragon dildo.
He it not a native swede tho, looks mongolian or ahfgan some shit.

lmfao

>>>Swedish
Those eyes and that hair etc tell me otherwise.

patrons
$0
per month

topkek, very well done.