I want to become a well-educated alpha male so I can be a protector of the West...

I want to become a well-educated alpha male so I can be a protector of the West. What boards apart from Sup Forums should I be browsing? /fit/? /his/?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
sonic.net/~rteeter/greatbks.html#indexes
youtu.be/MDgF2dMOMrE?list=PLsXpkVaWDhGbnr1Ohu-sWJljHCLLEuRIb
metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/247000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Western_philosophers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums
/fit/
sometimes /fa/
sometimes /lit/ or /his/

Sure, you will become the savior of Western Civilization browsing a Chinese imageboard for autists

Should probably add /k/ to the list

go to university and study politics, history and philosophy. browsing here will not do anything to make you well-educated. the alpha male part... well, you should definitely get off the chan if you want that.

I was thinking exactly this.

Does /r9k/ have any potential use? Sometimes people give a lot of insightful posts about real human nature

Sup Forums, /sci/, Sup Forums is all u need

Add /out/ and /k/ to your list.

You should literally get a 4-year degree from the least cucked college you can find.

Sup Forums
/fit/
/k/
/out
/lit/
/his/
/fa/

/r9k/ is the pathetic slug version of Sup Forums

No
My experience with /r9k/ was sad. It's like a very shitty watered down Sup Forums with more women hating. You could go to /vp/ if you want a similar experience as far as autistic social observations go

Don't go there unless you want to complain about being a kissless virgin.

gonna get shit for this, but this is what I did
>study hard
>doesn't matter if you get pussy in high school but you will if bishes see you focused
>learn discipline
>go to an ivy league or equivalent
>ignore liberalism. smile and nod. get a good job
>work for 5 years in politics and finance
>open your own business or buy land that generates a return

Sup Forums and /fit/, however you should limit Sup Forums use in general

study politics
study philosophy

therationalmale.com
rooshv.com
chateauheartiste.com

and several other related red pill sites you will automatically find through those.

None.

Read books, talk to real people.

Lots of people are suggesting formal education.

However it really does not matter anymore unless you are looking to be a working person in high end paid job.

You can easily educate yourself with self study. Plenty of information on the internet. This would give a much better grasp of the subjects you enjoy. Formal education is bland, outdated and absolutely unnecessary to get on in life..

>You can easily educate yourself with self study.

I used to believe this, but it's usually not true for people with less than, say, a 170 IQ. It turns out that it's extremely productive to have a good teacher who knows which things are the more important things that you should study, etc. Of course, if one's power of memory and desire to learn are unlimited, then autodidacticism is perhaps a fine choice.

Start with the Greeks

books arent interactive
people arent interactive

/his/ bans you if you say the jews did anything wrong, at least that happened to me.

Read classic literature and non-fiction
Lift heavy weights using compound movements
Hike with heavy vest or backpack in the woods
Buy and train in the use of firearms
Become proficient in basic hands throwing, ie. boxing
Any open time (like right now as I type this and drink my morning coffee) listen to podcasts
Listen to classical music and become educated on the basic composers
Adopt a complete ownership mentality ie. assume any failure is your fault, not anyone elses and how you can improve to not fail next time.

Recommend me some good podcasts senpai

Alright.

Start with

>250mg of Testosterone Enanthate injections once a week
>0.5mg of Letrozole every 3 days

>Workout
>Read on history & philosophy
That's it.

>pol
>lit
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
nice joke my friend
but you poltards do not read books. we all know it.

good riddance. i may start to post on his.
stay in your retarded containment board, retard.

>well-educated
> What boards apart from Sup Forums should I be browsing

Read books.

Want to be alpha? Don't spend so much time on the internet and live your life.

/gif/ is good. Search for Black.

>He ignores the effects on the male hormone in reflecting male based behavior

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

Sauce pls, on your sculpture user.

/fit/ and Sup Forums

Do you even know how rare it is to have an IQ that high? Even 140 is ridiculous.

>not shitposting on /fit/ between bench sets

My favorite book is Against the Day by Pynchon. Just finished Matterhorn by Karl Marlantes. The best cuck book I read was Madness and Civilization by Foucault.

WhT do you read? Judy Bloom and Erica Jong?

Alpha males dont browse Sup Forums

>It turns out that it's extremely productive to have a good teacher who knows which things are the more important things that you should study

Just bookmark the stickies of each educational board and ask for their book lists.

The Pressure Project is a good one for "man stuff" and mindset. Pretty corny but pretty strong.
Weimerica is kinda /pol fashy
Free Domain Radio if you want to join a cult
The Forge Within had a few good ones
Phalanx is good for esoteric weirdos

I tried doing economics lite, like freakonomics, but shit is so fagged out i couldn't stand it. Does anyone have basic economic / money / finance talk with a right lean?

I dont have time to do all this.
I barely have time to rest and go out with friends during week ends...

How can i be like What you describe ?

youtube.com/user/TheLatsbrah/videos
Check out this guy

Make the time.

I'm a NEET during the winters so admittedly I get time to dedicate myself. BUT, even during my very busy summer (100+ hours a week) I still fit in the basics.

With a regular 40/hr job you can absolutely fit in lifting and reading into your routine.

/lit/ doesn't even read books.

What books? I've read most of the greeks and would like to know where i should go from there?

this bust is used very often in right and reactionary fags. It's one of my favorite. I think its caracella?

OP if you are a Christian, check out Deus Vult International. Catholic Crusaders waiting to start the next crusade. It's the guy who started the Centurion Method turned TradCat.

sonic.net/~rteeter/greatbks.html#indexes

meant to reply to

Also, as I sit around derping out right now and can focus a little more I really like this youtube channel just called "traditionalism". It's a big time resource.

Here's an example

youtu.be/MDgF2dMOMrE?list=PLsXpkVaWDhGbnr1Ohu-sWJljHCLLEuRIb

its marc ant faggot

Explore and experience the world, then share your unique experience and idea formulations with others on the respective appropriate boards and debate over others' subjective experiences and findings with your own

Never accept any pill, blue, red, black, or what have you, without experiencing the world yourself and learning how and why things work the way they do

Even a man who is correct on everything is lamentable and lost if he entirely learned it from what others told him without any of it being his own experience. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply another person trying to control how you think, even if they aren't doing it knowingly.

Debate with others on your findings, sure- absolutely. That's the value of a public open forum such as this. But do not take your only knowledge from here.

Get in shape. Lift weights and do cardio. Assuming you've never trained before, if you're a fat fuck, SL + caloric deficit + C25K. If you're a skelly, SS + GOMAD until you get some meat on your bones.

Read history, philosophy, and great works of literature. As always, start with the Greeks.

Don't have a gun? Buy one. In fact, buy two or three and learn to shoot. Make sure you have enough ammo in every caliber you own for an emergency situation.

Learn how to work with your hands. You should have a basic knowledge of electrical work, auto repair, plumbing, metal working and woodworking.

holy shit GOMAD truly is mad. But do it if you're a skinny fag for sure. I hate skinny men more than I hate fat men actually. Put some meat on your bones or no one will respect you.

GOMAD is a meme.
ABCDE diet. It mimicks the effects of a test cycle. Add Poliquin's german volume training.

Enjoy being huge and high test senpai

>Sometimes people give a lot of insightful posts about real human nature
Are you fucking FIFTEEN?

SL?

metmuseum.org/art/collection/search/247000

its hercules

Alpha males are born, bubba. Sorry, you can try to be a god but you'll never truly emulate one.

I only said that because I believe my IQ is around 155, and I have found that formal education (under a quality teacher) is more valuable than I had thought it would be. Not saying that I am "educated", but my school-driven studies stick with me much more than my independent studies, etc.

good tip, thx

Thanks britbro, thats a really good site. I give you 2 (you)'s with pleasure

/mlp/

/fit/ is objectively full of skinnyfat homosexuals
you should stop going to Sup Forums

>so I can be a protector of the West

convert to judaism
become a banker
once you become a part of ((them))
wait till ((they)) all meet, at a child fucking party or something, and suicde bomb ((them)) all

/d/, /h/. Sup Forums is all you need

Pretty sure anybody with an IQ above 100 can teach themselves nearly anything given enough dedication. Your experiences are too subjective to be deduced to everybody else's.

Explain hitler, then.

Sup Forums
/fit/
/k/
/out/

This is all you need to know.

>go to university and study politics, history and philosophy

No, you go to the university to study hard sciences, all the rest of that you study on your own time.

Studying history will condemn you to a life of poverty and irrelevancy.

Don't forget Sup Forums the most intellectual of arts

No problem m8.

It's a bit lacking in philosophy though although it does include major figures, but heres a more comprehensive list for ya if you're interested in philosophy that is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Western_philosophers

My point is that, if one wants to be "well-educated", as the OP said, this implies education and a working knowledge regarding a fairly limited number of things. Those things are, roughly speaking, an agreed-upon catalogue of perhaps a few hundred specific topics/items -- The Frost poem, The Road Not Taken, for example. Yes, this agreed-upon catalogue changes over time, and yes, not all well-educated people will be familiar with this work -- fewer still will be able to speak knowledgeably about it -- but, among a group of people claiming to be well-educated, one would find a good percentage of them who would indeed be able to hold a conversation around this poem. Just one example of what I'm saying.

amen

You can find catalogs and discussion forums online without throwing away tens of thousands of dollars a years of your life

>fa
LOL
they dress so fucking stupid GOD fashion is fucking dumb and POINTLESS
>g-good luck getting a g-gir
I DO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK YOU NUMALE

this shitposting brought to you by also fuck /ck LMAO LOOK AT ME I EAT PROPER SPECIAL FOOD LOOK AT THIS DICK IN MY ASS

op all you need is pol and fit maybe lit. books are kinda memes with the internet existing though

I find that being genuinely tested, and expected to demonstrate the acquirement of new knowlege in front of others is a motivating force for learning. I also get paid to attend school, etc. (GI Bill)

Thanks bros. Here's some nip ass for your trouble.

Study history and philosophy at german university... majority of people here are cucks, ultraleftists or hedonistic fucks