/pol is once again falling for the "polls are getting closer" meme. The polls are not getting closer...

/pol is once again falling for the "polls are getting closer" meme. The polls are not getting closer, and Trump isn't leading in the swing states, but early voters are not being polled anymore and those are largely Clinton voters. It's 2012 all over again. Everybody thinks Romney is going to win because the polls say so, but nobody seems to understand that those polls right now ignore a large group of clinton voters that have already voted.

t. reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Except if you took a look you'd see that they are also asking whether one has already voted.

>2012 all over again

Holy fuck are you retarded this year has been nothing like 2012. Just check my digits

Obama didn't have scandal after scandal of possible treason, the fbi wanting indictment, or health problems that lead him to pass out and being thrown around like a dead hog to slaughter.

You may want to focus on your own country. Your shit is going to hell.

Those that do show Clinton still far ahead.

Obama also wasn't running against the by far most unpopular candidate ever.

THE TIMES ARE CHANGING SO FAST
I WONDER HOW LONG IT LASTS
THE CLOCK IS TICKING TIME IS RUNNING OUT
THE HATRED FILLS THIS EARTH
AND FOR WHAT IS WORTH
WE'RE IN THE END BEFORE WE KNOW

actually he did run against and beat the clinton machine in 2008

your argument is literally

''trump gets closer therefore he's gonna lose''

fuck off cancerous nigger

Most of those are among Likely voters, not likely AND early voters.

beautiful damage contro. love it

no leaf, my argument is polls are not representing the early vote that is won by clinton, which is why it seems like he tied the race when he is actually still far behind. Trump might win the vote on election day by a small margin, but what does that matter if Clinton won early voting by 15%?

Hey, fucking kraut, don't you have muslims rapists to take care of instead of shilling ? No wonder why burgers see us euros as such cucks, thanks to you fag.

SPREAD THIS

DRUMPF IS LOSING ALL STATES WHERE CHRISTIANS ARE A MAJORITY DUE TO HIS BIGOTRY AND HOMOPHOBIA

CLINTON LANDSLIDE INCOMING

SHILL4HILL

Fuck 2012 was that close?

No not really. Only idiot Americans who can't understand polls think it was

no

yeah I'm sure you've discovered the magic solution that 538, major media organizations and betting markets have all failed to.

You realize that polls account for this, right? Which is why there was that poll that specified people voting on election day in Florida had trump up double digits

>When your polls goes up it's bad for you
t. Leaf with proxy

No, they know it, they just play the ignorants because more people will watch their live coverage if they pretend it to be a horse race.

link or didnt happen

It's pretty easy to see things are different from 2012.

Compare the RCP No Tossups Map from 2012, at around this time: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/2012_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html
To now: realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map_no_toss_ups.html

See how much closer it is? Trump only needs one state to flip, compared to the three or four Romney needed. From that map he went on to lose Florida by one point.

Here's FiveThirtyEight's forecast from 2012:fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/fivethirtyeights-2012-forecast/
And right now: projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo#plus

Romney was in a downward spiral, Trump is in an upward spiral.

if youre ahead, they win

Emin, fuck off

It's not 2012 again. This election is anything but predictable. If you think Michigan will be blue, for example, you have no idea how wrong you are

Based

Kill a whale china wanna be

I can't wait til Trump wins and these CTR shills are all unemployed.

Nobody here cares about the polls, it's that CTR spams every retardedly biased poll non-stop. So when the polls they have spamming show Trump winning of course we are going to post them.

How hard is it for you nigger lovers to understand?

>early voters are not being polled anymore
wat
of course they are

Germany, this is weak bait. You're not even third behind the leafs and aussies.

>The Michigan meme again

Metro areas all Dems
Exurbs are moderate conservatives ala Kasich, very uncomfortable with Trump
20% of the population is rural and will vote Trump

I figure he'll lose by about 4 points

Yeah, but he's black and everyone hated Obamacare and Cash for Clunkers.

>You may wanna focus on actual history, my honkey

Nice trips