Is OK KO "I clapped when I saw things I remembered" the cartoon...

Is OK KO "I clapped when I saw things I remembered" the cartoon? Every time I hear friends talk about it it's just what references the show made or how "thicc" certain characters are.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctoon.party/okko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never even spotted any references when watching the show

Your friends are a shit user. A lot of the best characters aren't even thicc.

Sounds about right?

Really? Cause I specifically remember them talking about a Sonic reference.

It's really all the cheesy cartoons, fighting games, card games, fads etc. shoved into one show. I don't think there is one original concept in there, it's all just cobbled together from everything Ian ever liked. So obviously it has SU references, too. And an ending for the shitty webcomic he once had. And sandwiches. Noir sandwiches.

Jethro is TH IOCC C CC CC

Name one original concept in the last 10 years

>So obviously it has SU references,

Such as......?

y'all really jerk it to designs like this? how does anyone find a calarts design attractive?

meep morp

OKKO has more reference "humor" than gumball.

There's a difference between doing something that's been done before and just shoving in a million references.

The brain makes all kinds of excuses to get horny over things. I guarantee someone's jerked off to four curvy lines before. If you can't even fathom that, you just lack imagination and perspective.

>he doesn't like turn your brain off shows and only wants deep lore

Yes but that was not in your original statement.

OKKO has pseudo lore that wants to be taken seriously

That person wasn't me.

There's a difference between wanting deep lore and I CLAPPED

Ian directly said to not take it seriously

Which is a reference to what exactly?

The only "lore" is a ruined sandwich.

What does it mean?

maybe something or nothing, but it gets pushed a lot. just like with consistent animation you can't trust this cartoon.

>I hear friends talking about the show.
Are you friends with children user? Obviously all of us here like cartoons but I don't talk about them with friends.

>Are you friends with children user?

Do manchildren count?

I watch the show and never get any reference but I still love it

It's FUN

>references
Whatever do you mean, OP?

If we ever get a Captain Planet reboot then I hope it looks like this.

oh shit its the avatar!

Any of youz guyz got a mega link?

but this might launch the captain planet reboot ive been hoping for for over 20 years

>tfw went to nyc comic con last year
>the entire captain planet cast together for a panel
>at the end they all shout together THE POWER IS YOURS

I've never nostalgiafagged so hard in my life

>the only planeteer who makes it into the episode is the black one

ok

That sounds like it would have been neat.

All the MEGA links are dead so go to this streaming site:
ctoon.party/okko

Ian didn't go to calarts tho

>"the only one who made it into the episode is the oriental one"
>that annoying American
>KO has to be heart
>implying we could have a Russian in the nu-Cold War era
The Asian or the African were the only choices and you would have been crying like a bitch in either case. :^)

Nigga u gay.

the original captain planet series had linka from the Soviet Union, it was before collapse

the whole point of the show was international togetherness in the face of ecodisaster

>working with commies
>ever
fuck that

Tensions were on the decline from the very start of the 90's. Tensions are only getting higher now. There is a difference.

no ko is pure and it melts my heart

Well no shit he was the leader of the kids, wasn't he.

I fully expect them to make a reference to the clap meme at some point.

really?

Pure?

Will Sup Forums hate KO if we find out he's actual in his mid-late teens like with steven?

His actual age is 6-11, so they can't pull that off.

But K.O. himself said he's 6 to 11 years old

Oh yeah hes pure alright,
PURE SHIT

>or how "thicc" certain characters are.
one of the teenage girls wears diapers

Which one?

You take that back right now user

>KO is -5 years old
DROPPED.

>Not 611 years old

N E V E R

Modern Captain Planet:

EARTH: North African Muslim. Fights for migrant rights, tolerance of Islam, and to stop exploitation of Africa's rich mineral resources and the slaughter of its many endangered species.

FIRE: American Pacific North Westerner. Hipster. Homosexual. Fights to defend LGBT rights, stop unbridled capitalism, and promotes alternative energies

WIND: Eatern European outdoorswoman. Fights against gender stereotypes, government corruption, and rampant pollution. Strongly against nuclear power and weapons. Frequently butts heads with EARTH and FIRE

WATER: Chinese oceanographer. Out to protect our waterways from pollution, as well as to preserve whales and dolphins. Promotes veganism to reduce our collective carbon footprint and to better animal rights overall, as well as lessen consumption of water before its shortage sparks global wars

HEART: A recently-contacted tribesman from the Amazon. Speaks broken english and included mostly for comedic effect

I think you should call your mother and tell her you love her.

Wouldn't Wind be the Alt-Energy one?

>tribesMAN

So heart will be the only likable character?

I feel like it is since I recognize all the refrences and it takes away from an already lackluster show.

>he's never jerked off to curvy lines before