Why were the jews kicked out of pretty much every nation they have been in?

Can Sup Forums redpill me on why the jews were kicked out of any one of the countries included in this picture?

Were any of the expulsions based on general antisemitism?

Or did (((they))) get what was coming to them? Did they fuck up every economy they got their hands on?
Did they steal land for muh settlements?
What happened?

Pls give examples friendos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_conquest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyprus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich
philosophersmag.com/index.php/reflections/30-karl-marx-s-radical-antisemitism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wander around in the desert aimlessly for 40 years
>oy vey, the entire world are anti-semites!

In group preference and other people didn't like it

here was a religion thing mixed h8 their usury and the fact that they help the moors

acceptance of human trafficking is the one thing that really sets them apart from whites, though I would imagine the usual reasons popped up as well, being thieves, liars, murderers, and blasphemers

that was a competely different group that had no genetic connection to the people that later became known as eastern european jews, and then, just 'jews'

Portugal at the time only banned Jews because Spain required it for a royal marriage between the two countries to happen.

because people get mad when you practice a little usury lmao

Did you know interest, the single most destructive financial idea ever invented, was all because of the jews?

If it wasn't for them you'd likely pay a flat fee on loans (how it should be). And what's worse is through years of propaganda they've convinced people that usury is a good thing.

There's always a reason for stereotypes. They are rooted in a basic truth. Jews are psychopaths who only care about shekels.

The answer to your question is not in the history books. Sorry user, (((they))) made sure their nasty past stays as hidden as possible

>predatory lending practices

On a side note. How fucking stupid do you have to be to expulse jews from your country and even then chase them in a foreign country just to kill them? Can Germans answer me this? Where is logic in all this? It seems like Germans are pretty emotional and fucked in the head

right? they should be sterilized or relocated to antartica

killing them implies they are equivalent to humans, which has both emotional and cultural implications, it should be avoided at all costs

which is exactly why jews imagined and propagated the holocaust, it's been the second most expensive lie in human history

>they help the moors
source

Read the magna carta, it's only the most important document ever written in your country.

Its makes it very clear why the Jews were expelled. Unscrupulous business practices relating to usury and money lending.

They now do it on a global scale.

Do yourself a favour and read some Jewish history, its pretty eye opening.

I have no source but this is true. They also helped the ottomans against the christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain#Moorish_conquest

For the same reason your body will try to kick out parasites & bacterias: if you dont, you die.

You realize those jews were expelled because they were a competition to other usurers?

jewish usury = bad
goyim usury = good

usury =/= interest rate
usury is banned in Christian texts

Dont you have to go to Auschwitz and jerk off to some lampshades Kurwa Jakob

>usury

What is necessarily wrong with usury? I lend you money and because I can't use the money, I have some opportunity costs and as long as you don't return the money, you have to compensate me.

Also, if you want to use moral standards, then use them also on the Christians. Nobody seems to mention that Christian nobility and rich city dwellers used loans to finance their fancy bullshit instead of actually giving to the needy, like a fucking good Christian should.

Expulsions were a simple money grab where they would expel them, confiscate their property and invite them back in a few years, repeat forever.

Yeah, don't forget that whites do usury too, just read a book from the 19th century.

interest rate itself was criticized by catholics too and not all jews have practiced usury. They have actually provided money to the kings and nobles because they were educated and have brought know how and knowledge from the Middle East

And btw. reminder that France and England STOLE property of the Catholic Church, so why are jews only criticized here?

They weren't.

Jews simply fake history by claiming so. Victimization.

i guess they went back on their word?

Who? We did ban them and there was a royal marriage. We needed that marriage because the current Portuguese king was not the son of the previous one: he was like a second-cousin and the brother of the previous queen.

Still, we did hire a shit ton of jews during the discoveries to BTFO everyone in the Indian Ocean.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitos_War#Cyprus

Jews, not even once

because they collected blood from goyim children for rituals on Purim and other holidays. Just google blood libel.

oh i heard some user say your king and aspanish queen marrying would have resulted in a unified peninsula calling it Portugal. i guess the guy was simply rusing me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_of_Norwich

philosophersmag.com/index.php/reflections/30-karl-marx-s-radical-antisemitism

SHOW THIS TO YOUR JEW COMMIE FRIENDS AND ASK THEM WHAT THEY THINK
I'm sure they'll have some really FUN ways of rationalizing it and probably saying it was a forgery just like the protocols.
FUCKING JEWS
JEWS
JEWS
JEWS
JEWS
JEWS

Accepting Jewish refugees by Poland was probably the biggest mistake after inviting the Teutonic Order in 1226 and before creating the secular Prussian state in 1525. On a side note - in 1159 Jews couldn't be expelled from Silesia to Poland, because it was a part of Poland, from 1138-1146 it was ruled by a High Duke of Poland - Władysław II the Exile.

Blood libel

Hugh of Lincoln

William of Norwich

anti-semites

and in 1159 Silesia was ruled by a High Duke of Poland Bolesław IV the Curly

They were not allowed into the kingdom of norway until the end of the 1800s

Usury is extremely destructive in non fiat economies. That's why pretty much every religion forbade it. Every religion except Jewry. After a couple of decades of Jews practicing usury in the country, the currency would have inflated so much that the gold backing it is negligible.

That was true of the previous king - the one before D.Manuel I who banned the Jews. His son would have inherited the whole peninsula, had he not died because he (((feel from a horse))). It's because he died that our kingdom went to a second-cousin of the king.

Another misleadin information - no Jews could be expelled from Portugal to Brazil in 1497 because the Portuguese discovered Brazil in 1500

>other people didn't like it.
Other people realized that like or dislike was irrelevant. Competition over finite resources became a matter of survival. The political interests of the two groups became incompatible. The Jew is a parasite that does not regard the health of its host.