Rick & Morty is about a man who, within the show's setting...

Rick & Morty is about a man who, within the show's setting, is unarguably the most brilliant intellectual mind in not just the universe but the multiverse, yet is a cynical, callous, antisocial, selfish asshole whose entire pseudo-nihilistic philosophy in life is essentially "never follow the crowd, be your own man no matter what, fuck the haters, nothing really matters" (which truthfully isn't actually profound at all, but the same shallow unthinking drivel spewed out by your generic angsty teen rebel-wannabe who thinks himself the next Socrates because he got a low B on his Psychology midterm)…

…and unsurprisingly, with this basis to build upon, the show’s fanbase is comprised almost totally of meme-spouting imbeciles who will, practically down to a man, blindly and gullibly latch onto whatever thing from whichever newest episode one of them thinks is cool or funny or edgy and drive it and themselves into the dirt, like lemmings off a cliff, convinced they are intellectual and philisophical geniuses on par with their boozed-up hero Rick Sanchez, all the while utterly oblivious to how stupid they actually are.

And that's how one fictional scientist's drunken incoherent rant about twenty-year-old fast food promotional tie-ins led to people trying to sell (and some willingly buying) a few ounces of mass-produced chicken nugget condiments for over a thousand dollars or more.

Behold the future of humanity - complete dumbasses.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/RARE-DEFECT-MR-MEESEEKS-034-HANGING-DONG-034-RICK-AND-MORTY-FUNKO-POP-FIGURE-/172637765872
twitter.com/ianjsikes/status/916809543618719744
patreon.com/spookperson
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw
youtu.be/rr_OofNE9XY
pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh284/213-221.htm
m.ebay.com/itm/MR-MEESEEKS-HANGING-VA-JJ-RICK-AND-MORTY-RARE-DEFECT-FUNKO-POP-FIGURE/322794850184?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=20150519202348&meid=4eef5610ff4f495c82fa1827e9d8d546&pid=100408&rk=5&rkt=20&sd=172637765872&_trksid=p2349624.c100408.m2460
m.youtube.com/watch?v=riVA-BCiZ9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=v9n3s4E5XhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Those prices
Who the fuck would buy that shit? Who is dumb enough to actually spend 1000 dollars in dipping sauce?

Don't underestimate the Pickle and Reddit fandom.

It would explain the hundreds of Ricks at cons too. Everyone wants to be Rick, without knowing what it is to *be* Rick.

Also, it's a helluva easy costume: Blue wig + lab coat + booze.

I don't think that anyone is buying these things online, and you guys are just memeing each other.

Goddamn, I wanted that Mcnugget sauce, but not that badly

this shit made me a Mao Third Worldist

Rick and Morty fandom haters are so, so much worse than the rick and morty fandom.

So fucking opinionated and assholish and just totally incapable of ever shutting up.

Look at bids on ebay you can literally watch them increasing every 5 minutes

Anyone got an eBay account? Sell a screencap of this thread

You think that's bad?

ebay.com/itm/RARE-DEFECT-MR-MEESEEKS-034-HANGING-DONG-034-RICK-AND-MORTY-FUNKO-POP-FIGURE-/172637765872

Am not really getting the hype. Is it because there is sherry in sechuan sauce, and americans not being able to buy alcohol are so desperate that they are willing to get it even from McDonalds?

Call me when someone who hates Rick and Morty stabs someone

impossible.

yeah, because someone who calls themselves a goth is so insightful and mature

Isn't it just a teriyaki sauce?

Ironically, it's like something Rick would say.

Wait did this actually happen? did someone get stabbed at a mcdonalds?

Who has that image where the guy talks about how anti-sjws are even worse than sjws? This seems be an appropriate application of that image

They want to get it because those bastards love memes and being a part of memes. This has nothing to do with alcohol (That shit's honestly easy as fuck to get anywhere) so much as it has to do with being with a group of like minded people doing something fun together.

twitter.com/ianjsikes/status/916809543618719744

Oh for fuck sake.

People change their twitter handle for Halloween dude.
I'm not sure if you've noticed that it's October, but it's October.

it is and a bad one to make it even more strange. no way they are making fresh one every few hours. But as said before, I don't understand half the stuff americans get hyped about.

fucking incredible

I like that the one listing has the Hot Mustard included, as if that's a "bonus" or something.

Eh, I mean there are probably a bunch if murders who think Rick and Morty is stupid. Kind of hard to pin down a stabbing directly related to that.

I refuse to believe that this is true.

but in normal life no body cares if someone ate a sauce of this or that kind. One would have to be at least a bit autistic to think that somehow buying and eating a sauce brings you closer to other people. specially when you can make the sauce better yourself at home. It is like being hyped about the worse cheap grade type of noodle soup or something. But then again there is mak&cheese hype in america, which in my country is eaten only by university students that spend their money on parties and drug addicts.

Might be a fake account for publicity. Attract a bunch of attention and then sell the same meeseeks for like 400 bucks to rubes who think they are getting a deal.

Pretty sure some fag wasted even more money into chis-chan shit to post it on Sup Forums

You're honing in on the American aspect of it when it has nothing to do with that, it's because of Rick and Morty. That's entirely why, the vast majority of people don't give a shit what the actual sauce is.
>One would have to be at least a bit autistic
And that's what they are.

>[0 bids]
OH MY GOD look at what these memeys are willing to pay for this shit!

but it is a cartoon, a bad drawn on top of it. Now I understand someone getting hyped up on batman or spiderman stuff. Those things can sell for a lot in 15-20 years. This is on getting a czech hockey player haricut, because He-man was awesome in the 80s tier of stuff.

>But then again there is mak&cheese hype in america
What? Mac&Cheese isn't really hyped so much as an easily obtainable side dish. There isn't any great rush to get that. It's literally just one of the most simplest/cheapest food you can buy, besides ramen.

Also, these people aren't normal, they're mostly a bunch of people that want to be with the "In Crowd" and think a TV show is the way to do it.

>but it is a cartoon, a bad drawn on top of it.
They don't care about the animation aspects so much as the "Message" they get from R&M. They look at R&M and think that Rick is a perfect person to emulate, when in actuality he's far from it.

What makes you think Americans can't buy alcohol?

to me it looks as rick is an anti social guy that claims to be The Smartest. This is like a 12y olds power fantasy when he is small and weak.

Don't you have to be like 18 or something to buy it?

Where the fuck do you live that doesn't have an age restriction on alcohol?

People say thus but they’re honestly wrong, the haters aren’t even close to the cancer that is the rabid fanbase.

In pure intellect, he's the smartest man in existence.

Outside of the realm of scientific thought, however, he's no better than your average antisocial nihilistic adolescent.

Germany. I mean you can't buy 80 promil stuff, but alcopops or beer is not problem. French give wine to kids. Normal people don't have problems with alcohol. Stops young people going crazy when they are finally allowed to drink.

no he claims to be the smartest. non of the stuff he does or uses work, or is explain how it could work. His portal gun alone, the power source for it would have to generate more power then a whole universe can produce, and to make it float and not destroy the planet on which it is opened. would require dampers which border on the they work through magik tier.

Just kill me

$100k for a doll with a dick...yup, that's the human race for you

you are on Sup Forums dude

IIRC the later auctions went for less than $100. It is possible that $95,700 one is shill bidding or some R&M fans "ironically" bidding on it.

People do this with promotional/collectible items all the time.

>People change their twitter handle for Halloween dude.

patreon.com/spookperson

>My name is Christian Fox, though you probably know me as Goth Ms. Frizzle. Yeah, the same one that did that Roger Stone thing.

I don't think it's an October thing.

lol right, this shit is tame compared to whenever Kanye's released "Fashion" or when a new Apple phones comes out

You lemmings aren't intelligent enough to understand why this is worth spending money on.

It's not just a sauce. It's an experience. Only a few thousand people in the world get to experience the Szechuan sauce, and you'll be one of them. You can always earn more money, but you can't experience this again.

As I've said before, this is really just a reflection of how vacuous and insignificant the lives of these people are. To latch onto some idiotic meme from a show that's part of their identity, this is the only way for them to ironically give their sad pathetic lives any meaning.

It seems like Mcdonalds will follow through and make more meme sauce until it oversaturates the novelty

Its dumb to ask Sup Forums a place where no one goes out for "experience"

For that money they could've bought 319 empty oatmeal cans from Doug Walker

>People willing to shell out $100K for a couple millimeters of plastic seam

what kind of community of morons rallies around a meme to give their lives meaning?

>Behold something that doesn't reflect the future of humanity - a vocal minority of complete dumbasses.

FTFY but for real you write good, OP, you should make fics or something

>You can always earn more money, but you can't experience this again.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw

Damn what a shame I wasn't a part of this experience.

but you can. It's just the bbq sauce mixed with sweet and sour sauce.

Good thing Sup Forums is never such a community.

better get those sold because i feel that daughter's going to get some flak soon (either from the management or fans crying out she's an accomplice).

Man, no one will ever be able to talk about the show itself again after this shit. It's like talking about Friendship is Magic without mentioning bronies. Not like I'm excited for the next season, the only good thing from Season 3 was Evil Morty coming back.

Is this bait? The exact same sauce McDonald's used before and used this time is something you can buy from Amazon or your local grocery store. It's nothing special

>you can buy from Amazon or your local grocery store

You can't buy the sauce with the special seal

didn't someone post the ingredients list of the old and new one?

hey, fuck you, Evans posting does give my life meaning

lol

>make a funny reference about an obscure McDonald's sauce
>this is the result
No wonder why Dan is an alcoholic

I used to think that, until the dipping sauce nonsense happened.

>this post
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Really, the only haters are concentrated on this very board. Everyone else is just making fun of the fanbase.

Amazing. Truly amazing. In just a single day the Rick & Morty fan base become just as crazy and pathetic as SU's.

youtu.be/rr_OofNE9XY

Boy I wonder how Justin Roiland feels right now.

Bruh, teenage brains are still developing, and giving them alcohol messes with them neurologically.

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh284/213-221.htm

>The haters
C'mon dude

>tfw 18 and have been binge drinking more or less consistently for half a year
I want to kill myself.

And for all of those that missed out, you can get one with a vagina!
m.ebay.com/itm/MR-MEESEEKS-HANGING-VA-JJ-RICK-AND-MORTY-RARE-DEFECT-FUNKO-POP-FIGURE/322794850184?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=20150519202348&meid=4eef5610ff4f495c82fa1827e9d8d546&pid=100408&rk=5&rkt=20&sd=172637765872&_trksid=p2349624.c100408.m2460

Dude you need to cut that shit out while you're still young or it's gonna fuck you over in the long run.

>Dragon Maid
You should.

Why don't you just stop drinking?

I know. Last week I poured the rest of my vodka into the sink while crying. Told myself not to drink alone again. Next thing I know it's saturday and I drink 0,4 litres of vodka over the past two days to "unwind from university".

I don't even like the anime that much, I just thing that drunk Kobayashi is cute.
Dunno, it's just what I do from time to time I guess. I'm not physicall addicted or anything but alcohol helps me fill the void and gives me something to look forward to.

You could always kill yourself. Ain't no shame in giving up.

>Giving up
That's like the gayest shit ever though.
Giving up is for the lesser man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=riVA-BCiZ9Q

No guns where I live ;_;

Are you upset you didn't get your meme sauce?

The day I am getting my once in a lifetime experiences from McDonalds is the day I literally kill myself. Once in a lifetime experiences aren't actually that rare unless your life is bad

The entire point of Rick rambling about meme sauce was because it's fucking retarded to care about that.

And then look what the fanbase did.

Rick and Morty is funny. It's like an... evil Futurama.

Rick and Morty's fanbase is hideous and contemptible.

Even the show's creators hate their fans.

Reminder.
youtube.com/watch?v=v9n3s4E5XhI

Switch to weed
It’s not totally harmless like DUDE guys will tell you (for one it definitely makes you lazy and unmotivated) but it has far less harmful longterm effects, is generally more uplifting emotionally, doesn’t give you hangovers, renders you more fuctional while under the influence and is a far easier habit to kick after longterm dependence.
Drinking on the weekends can be fun and is fine but nonstop alcholism will literally kill you.

I live in cuckmany where weed is illegal and have no connections