This is Christopher Langan. He has the highest recorded I.Q, which is around 200...

This is Christopher Langan. He has the highest recorded I.Q, which is around 200. This man is literally smarter than the average person than the average person is a rock. He believes there is a God, soul and afterlife and believes he has proven so in his CTMU. If you can understand it I am sure you will be as confident in his conclusions as he is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumbass who has never done anything of importance with what he claims to have.

CTMU is a philisophical epistemology. It's not a "proof" of anything.

>be obsessed with IQ
>take IQ test countless times until sufficiently high IQ is recorded

lots of people like this out there. unfortunately none of them ever do anything because all they ever wanted was a number to validate their intelligence. they go on game shows and promptly lose.

But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

If higher IQ = factual correctness of opinions, why don't we listen to the Jews and become SJWs?

>ameriburger
>capable of intelligence

Nice meme. He's a con-man. Might as well appear on Tedx talks

youtube.com/watch?v=-ak5Lr3qkW0
absolute genius

But that's what the OP's saying :^)

/thread

OP you're a moron

Because the Jews put addictive drugs in it dumbass.

Because the hebrew agenda is designed to destroy us.

lol only 200?

silly goy

get on my level

>couldn't talk to his calculus teacher
>couldn't do a PhD
>doesn't understand that working at Harvard would give academic freedom

>'intellectual'

A man who can organise shapes on paper =/= all round super genius

Atheism is a jewish psyop

God is just a word for that force/machine/being that runs reality

It/he/whatever does exist

Consciousness/soul/etc connects to the body/mind in ways we cannot percieve

People that dent this/cannot identify it are essentially soulless demons lost to the whims of good/evil forces around the world. In 2016 they fall for degenerate evil influences very easily

You do know that IQ alone isn't a great way of measuring actual intelligence?

If you want to listen to smart people then listen to scientists, and we all know the majority of scientists are atheist/agnostic.

woahhhhhh

deployed burger?

>It/he/whatever does exist
proofs

>"it's obvious"

Never heard of him. I'll look him up and get back to you. If his CTMU provides concrete scientific evidence of the existence of god, then I suppose we should make a huge deal out of it, right?

Most intelligent response I've seen all day. If it isn't fact, it's persuasion. Just because someone is presumably smarter than myself, should I allow that person to tell me how I should think and act?

rare. what u doin in the desert boiiiii???

>muh scientism

and IQ is only a good predictor of success

Just keep doing your objective research

It took me a year to "find god" but it was well worth it to go

OHHHHHHHHHHH thats what all the religious magic blah blah stuff is about

he looks like my dad.

Man this IQ meme.

IQ doesn't mean anything and it's not even a standardized thing, there hundreds of different tests and they depend on a variety of factors. You could score differently based on your mood for fuck sake.

>doesn't realise working at Harvard makes him have to follow ((their)) agenda
plus fuck Harvard

/thread

I get drunk and take them some times. I get 140 sober and scored 156 once when I was pretty buzzed. You don't second-guess yourself and your intuition is much stronger, similar to having a few drinks before playing pool. It isn't so much about being smart as it is being able to solve things. If you have your own life solved, then you usually just lay back and enjoy the fruits of your labor, raise your kids and keep to yourself.

He's all the evidence you need that IQ shouldn't be taken seriously. At least not as seriously as the IQ autists do on Sup Forums, the autists that have entire folders full of IQ memes.

All has been done under the sun already user.

It correlates with intelligence

The dude seems seriously smart though.

I'd love to have a chat with that guy.

Sexy

what kind of homosexual child abuse and personality disorders does this cuck have to have that high an IQ yet be a literally fucking who with such a shit resume?

Only stupid people say that IQ doesn't matter.

IQ doesn't correlate to scientific achievement. Richard Feynman actually only had a slightly above average IQ, but he was one of the most revered scientists of the last century. Langan is a great example of an ego inflated by an IQ score to the point he thinks he shits gold.

Belief is only necessary when you have an absence of facts.

IQ correlates with a lot of things.
One of the basic things you learn in a statistics course is that correlation does not mean causation.

Every summer in New York there is correlation between the amount of murders and ice cream sales.

iirc Feynman was amazing at maths but shit at verbal reasoning so that's why his IQ wasn't as high as you'd expect

lmao you brainlets will never fuck a bitch this hot

Right but I think we can all see how IQ and intelligence correlate after taking an IQ test

The shape shifting pattern recognition type ones seriously do really make you think, especially when timed

They make you think about recognising shapes.

Define intelligence

>Define intelligence
the ability to solve things

Saw him interviewed by that guy that did Thin Blue Line, I forget the directors name.

Christopher said the next happening would be a biological/DNA weapon.

tfw to smart to care about iq

And patterns

Pattern recognition may as well be the building block for intelligence

His IQ shit is irrelevant, but his CTMU is correct.

One only need a basic logic and open mind to understand this stuff.

really gets the old headcarrussel spinning

I did never take one, even though I was diagnosed with AD/withoutHD. Pretty rare.
My doc was pretty amused of how the hell did I qualified for med school.
Also I use both hands for everything, I speak natively any lenguage I learn, but I suck at writting any lenguage besides my own.
>I'm a fucking autist.
>I dont exactly believe in god, but I do believe EVERYTHING is possible.

the lurking variable between ice cream sales and murder is heat, the lurking variable between scoring well on IQ tests and being good at life is your brain working better than other people's

You are fucking retarded champ.

kek. underrated

This post describes me frighteningly well. Also I agree with your opinion.

People in the northeast eat more ice cream in colder months.

It's too heavy and melts too fast to eat much in the summer

100% bullshit or people in hot climates wouldn't eat ice cream much at all

::DDDDDDD:DD

What a wasted existence.

People in the South drink more hot chocolate in the warmer months.

It's too light and freezes too fast to drink more in the winter