What was the 4th flavor, Sup Forums?

What was the 4th flavor, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ambrosia

Like butterscotch or some shit.

sea salted caramel

As a kid I knew people could eat gold, so I thought it was some fusion of gold and ice cream.

Salty coins and milk

Have we as a society fallen so far as to not remember butterscotch?

That of the gods

THEY'RE CALLED SPRINKLES, YOU FUCKNUTS!

Chemically speaking, you can dissolve gold into a completely liquid form but it'd probably be acid or some shit. There's gotta be someway to render it totally render it liquid, safely, and then transmute that to milk and go from there.

butterscotch

Mango I think.

Probably this. Caramel flavored ice cream is the shit.

You don't need to render it liquid. Just making a powder out of it should allow it to emulsify with the cream like making chocolate or strawberry milk. Then it's just a simple matter of slow churning it into ice cream.

sentient flavor

Now the million dollar question: would it taste good?

Mango and Pineapple

Pee pee

No and it'd probably tear up your insides or lead to metal poisoning.

The best flavor

caramel

Gold is edible.
Only shit tier metals are poisonous.

How is gold going to cause lead poisoning? And what is "metal poisoning"? These are completely different elements we're talking about here.

Pure gold is very non-reactive and isn't known to react with any common substances in the body to form any toxic compounds. It's considered safe to eat, but also very stupid to eat in large quantities (although edible gold-leafed decorations aren't unheard of) because (a) it's expensive, and (b) it's non-nutritious.

For obvious reasons extensive studies of consuming large quantities of powdered gold haven't been performed to see if they deposit in various places in the body, but even if they did, the relative stability of gold means it would probably just result in skin discoloration.

Oh shit /cock/ thread

Yellow snow

Gold is actually used as part of a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, & can cause "poisoning" that results primarily in skin irritations. I can't find any links right now, but it does (bio?) accumulate in joints when used to treat arthritis, for obvious reasons.

>extensive studies of consuming large quantities of powdered gold haven't been performed to see if they deposit in various places in the body
(certainly not extensive, but...) www sciencedirect com/science/article/pii/S0006291X10002573
>the relative stability of gold means it would probably just result in skin discoloration
"in all the organs examined there was a proportional increase on gold, indicating efficient tissue uptake."
"our data suggest that [gold nanoparticles] are able to cross the blood–brain barrier and accumulate in the neural tissue."
"Importantly, no evidence of toxicity was observed"

There was a really expensive sundae you could get in NYC that had gold in it. People were willing to pay thousands of dollars even after the restaurants numerous health code violations, so it must have been good.

Imagine having a gold brain.

loli pee

ITS THE SZECHUAN SAUCE MORTY. THATS THE FOURTH FLAVOR.
ITS WORTH STABBING SOMEONE FOR IT MORTY.

Its clearly piss

>smooth creamy vanilla
>luscious chocolate
>sweet, sweet strawberry
What flavor would there be that wouldn't step on the other flavors' toes? I'm putting my money on Cheese.

Rape flavor

More like it was a status thing that the rich do to snub the other rich, i.e. "you must be THIS rich to even eat this ice cream, pleb" or something to that effect.

>transmute

What are you willing to give up?

they sell pills on amazon that contain gold flakes, so you poop gold

Could use some jimmies

Since gold is a superconductor, it makes you smarter and increases your refleces.

The more ya know.

Gold doesn't taste like anything. It's a metal that's really hard to get it to react to things, which is why it doesn't corrode and stays shiny. But for the same reason it means it doesn't have a taste. That's why taste testers use golden utensils, because it means there's 0 metallic taste that would influence their judgement.

THEY'RE CALLED SPRINKLES

Wouldn't it be cheaper to use silver utensils?

Not just any /cock/ thread, a rich one at that or a /goldcock/ thread.

"‘Silver is not very tasty - it is not very pleasant at all, it is very metallic. It also reacts badly with the acid in fruit and the sulphur in eggs."

www dailymail co uk/sciencetech/article-2949481/Why-DON-T-want-born-silver-spoon-mouth-Silver-cutlery-makes-food-tastes-bad-expert-reveals.html

inb4 >dailymail

Silverware is a thing.
Of course it would taste bad to the dailymail. Silver wards off malevolent beings.

I always thought it tasted like Vanilla.

Whale cum

Probably Banana
>Yellow
>Can't be found anywhere else except Sonic and a couple B&Js flavors

piss

pure unfiltered death

you americans don't know the true bliss of mexican cajeta

I do, and I've tried cajeta ice cream. It is fucking BLISS.